PDA

View Full Version : Is The Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass Pre-Order Available In The U.K???

oO_Sovereign_Oo
09-29-2014, 02:56 PM
I'm getting A.C unity for the XBOX ONE but can only find it for U.S download only. Is it available in the U.K? :confused:

Locopells
09-29-2014, 04:27 PM
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/productID.305347500?ncid=22-4043-None--2-eml-31--SeasonPassAnnouncement--1-1-8-0914

SHADOWGARVIN
09-29-2014, 04:39 PM
Unfortunately, you can only order the season pass for pc via the uplay store.

I would like to know where i can pre-order the season pas for ps4.

oO_Sovereign_Oo
09-29-2014, 05:45 PM
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/productID.305347500?ncid=22-4043-None--2-eml-31--SeasonPassAnnouncement--1-1-8-0914

Thats P.C only no PS4 or XBOX ONE :confused:

Mr_Shade
09-29-2014, 05:53 PM
Other formats will be added soon - or you will also be able to get them directly from the console store - closer to release ;)

SleezeRocker
09-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Out of curiosity, is there an incentive to 'preorder' a season pass?
Couldn't one just buy it on day 1 when game is out?

bitebug2003
09-29-2014, 06:00 PM
Out of curiosity, is there an incentive to 'preorder' a season pass?
Couldn't one just buy it on day 1 when game is out?

Those who pre-order the Season Pass will receive the exclusive double-handed war axe.

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-season-pass-assassins-creed-chronicles-china/

It might be that that particular incentive only applies to those who pre-order from the Ubi Store.

oO_Sovereign_Oo
09-29-2014, 06:37 PM
Other formats will be added soon - or you will also be able to get them directly from the console store - closer to release ;)

Their available on all formats in the U.S? So people in europe just have to keep checking :(

Mr_Shade
09-29-2014, 06:39 PM
Their available on all formats in the U.S? So people in europe just have to keep checking :(
At the moment yes - different regions can update stores etc at different times - sorry!

oO_Sovereign_Oo
09-29-2014, 06:47 PM
OH i understand now. Ubisoft should pay you to do their advertisment you do a better job then their team of fools Thanx Mr_Shade ;)

Mr_Shade
09-29-2014, 06:57 PM
I'm going to ask you nicely to edit your post please..

Lets keep it civil ;)

HoIcon
09-29-2014, 08:17 PM
http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-season-pass-assassins-creed-chronicles-china/

It might be that that particular incentive only applies to those who pre-order from the Ubi Store.

That Pre-order incentive seems to be US only, it's only mentioned in the US season pass trailer and it seems to be an axe from the Unite program, so there's no reason to pre-order the season pass unless you're in the US where the Unite program isn't available

SHADOWGARVIN
09-29-2014, 08:58 PM
That Pre-order incentive seems to be US only, it's only mentioned in the US season pass trailer and it seems to be an axe from the Unite program, so there's no reason to pre-order the season pass unless you're in the US where the Unite program isn't available

You're absolutely right! Good catch! I hadn't noticed that the war axe was a part of the unite program. I wondered why it didn't say anything about a pre-order exclusive on the uplay page, but now i know it's because the item is a unite exclusive. Since i already have all the unite rewards, I can just order the season pass on the release day.

GoldenBoy9999
09-29-2014, 10:13 PM

Thanks for this, I wanted to get it from the console store. If you pre-order it from Gamestop or the console store will you get the axe in the US or does it have to be from the Ubi Store?

ashleylomo
10-01-2014, 02:46 AM
im in the same situation, i live in Australia, and they still havnt updated the store, it still says coming soon, so at the moment the ones able to pre order are those in the U.S

cjs09c
10-05-2014, 03:31 PM
So I came to this forum seeking answers and I think I got it but I wanted to post anyways to hopefully receive some confirmation. I pre-ordered Unity about 11 weeks ago, and now I have just watched the video debuting the Season Pass pre-order deal with Unity Dead Kings DLC, AC Chronicles China, and much richer game experience in Paris. Now to receive Dead Kings, China, and the richer game experience my question is do I still need to pre-order the Season Pass? Or did I purchase the Season Pass with my pre-order of Unity itself?