PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag crashing

MistaMcswagg
09-29-2014, 07:24 AM
So i'm about 27% in the main campaign, when I encountered a problem. When I press "e" to start the main mission, black flag immediately crashes Do you guys know what's up ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

VolumeRX
09-29-2014, 07:42 AM
So i'm about 27% in the main campaign, when I encountered a problem. When I press "e" to start the main mission, black flag immediately crashes Do you guys know what's up ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Well, first of all, try to verify files by clicking on the game's cover art (go to 'Games' obviously), then on the left side you will see an arrow near the 'Play' button, click on it and then click on Verify Files, when it's done, click on 'Repair'.

If this doesn't work, then try to reinstall the game, the Savegame will be still there if you have 'Cloud' Savegames enabled.

Also, contact Ubisoft and create a support ticket.

Good Luck!

naumaan
09-29-2014, 08:44 AM
well verifying files will solve your problem as told above, do not try to re install the game .. unless asked by the support team .. some log files are created there which can be deleted by re installing ..

YazX_
09-29-2014, 08:39 PM
the Savegame will be still there if you have 'Cloud' Savegames enabled.

AC4 doesn't support "Cloud Sync for Saves" since a long time ago due to some problems, so it is better to backup them manually:

https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000ecGwCAI