PDA

View Full Version : So...how do you think Rogue & Unity will Begin?

Namikaze_17
09-29-2014, 05:35 AM
As seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nJiS87Pqmk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There's always been that special cutscene that's always been memorable or heartfelt everytime you've went back to play it.

So my questions today are: How do you think Rogue will begin?
How do you think Unity will begin?

Will they start out innocent like AC2? or maybe more Mysterious like AC1?

Or Maybe somewhere inbetween?

Feel Free To Discuss... :D

naumaan
09-29-2014, 05:38 AM
it would be like ac1 .. as they are saying they are trying to refurnish the elements of the core of AC

Fatal-Feit
09-29-2014, 06:18 AM
Unity will start off like a mix between Ezio and Connor. A tragedy will befall Arno so he will seek out and join the Assassins to full-fill his agenda. And it's somewhat confirmed that we will relive a few memories of young Arno.

With Rogue, it's hard to say. It'll probably be like AC:1 where Altair makes a mistake and pays for it. Except this time, Shay will join the Templars.

king-hailz
09-29-2014, 06:54 AM
Well they have confirmed that unity will have a big reveal about the modern day at the beginning of the game. So I think it will be arno talking to juno minerva subject 16/17... However I think that mysterious feeling will return...

Rogue will start similarly to black flag...

Just saw the video... I always forget how breathtaking that opening of AC2 is... I think AC2 revelations and AC3 have the best openings... However only AC2 and acr lived up to their openings in my opinion.

GoldenBoy9999
09-29-2014, 01:56 PM
I think Unity may start with Arno and a little look through his life and then his dads get killed.

I think Rogue will start with an action sequence like they did in AC4. No big lead up.

^ When they said modern day surprise at the beginning of ACU I thought of Shaun/ Rebecca stuff. Not Arno already making contact with the first civ. Arno might make contact with them but I imagined it at the end. Unless Juno tells him to become an assassin or something.

ze_topazio
09-29-2014, 02:21 PM
Ubisoft presents

Sushiglutton
09-29-2014, 02:50 PM
Could this pic be a hint?

http://www.gamersbook.com/Portals/0/images/2014/assassins-creed-unity-screenshot-2.jpg

I-Like-Pie45
09-29-2014, 02:54 PM
Elise and Arno go to the doctor

PedroAntonio2
09-29-2014, 03:54 PM
Rogue - Probably Shay and his Assassins sneaking in to assassinate someone, then all goes to ****. With a sword fight and a chase, then he is betrayed by the Assassins and is injured, the main theme starts to play at the backgronud as Shay is carried away by someone...then the camera starts to focus on the area around them as appear '' Ubisoft Presents - Assassin's Creed Rogue ''

Unity - Starts with Arno and Elise as kids playing around a house in Paris. The mission works as tutorial to use Eagle Vision and parkour. Elise climbs a tall building as Arno chases her, then both climb the structre. The camera zooms out and shows Paris and Arno kisses Elise. Ubisoft presents - AC Unity.

MakimotoJin
09-29-2014, 04:37 PM
I think Rogue might begin in the modern days,talking about the Templars/Abstergo and then you jump into the Animus.Kinda like AC3's intro.

VitoAuditore
09-29-2014, 05:00 PM
ive read somewhere that the end of rogue is kinda linked to the start of unity, is that right? im not sure where i read it so I cant link a source

Z0mbieB0y
09-29-2014, 05:02 PM
Hey everybody!

Since we learned that Shay's quartermaster was a real historical person, Christopher Gist, I did a little research about him, and found out about the Battle of Jumonville Glen!
This battle took place in 1754, and a strange incident have happened: a british company of about 40 men, lead by Washington attacked a french camp, because a native called the Half King suggested they were about to ambush the british. After the quick assault the french military officer got killed by the Half King during his interrogation. Also this battle was the starting point of the war. Since we know that one of Shay's missions went horribly wrong, and we also know he got dissapointed with the Assassin order, also we seen a native assassin, who was later dragged off, I think the Battle of Jumonville Glen will be in the game, and this will be the turning point for Shay. This also confirms that Washington will reappear and that Jumonville (the french officer) is a templar, and the "innocent life taken" as said by Shay! Please share you thoughts!

MakimotoJin
09-29-2014, 05:33 PM
ive read somewhere that the end of rogue is kinda linked to the start of unity, is that right? im not sure where i read it so I cant link a source

I think they said that near the end,Rogue will have some link to Unity.

Mr_Shade
09-29-2014, 05:59 PM
Ubisoft presents

or

'Press Start'

Hans684
09-29-2014, 06:00 PM
Being released.

Locopells
09-29-2014, 07:06 PM
Probably with me slapping someone for spoilering it for me.

PC player, remember...

VestigialLlama4
09-29-2014, 08:56 PM
http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1365/13658182/2624186-assassin's_creed_unity_arnoandelise_children.jpg

http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1365/13658182/2624186-assassin's_creed_unity_arnoandelise_children.jpg (http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1365/13658182/2624186-assassin's_creed_unity_arnoandelise_children.jpg)

The opening of UNITY is right here in the title of this image...the joke however, is in the colour of the hair.

JustPlainQuirky
09-29-2014, 11:46 PM
Haytham and Shay get up from bed and put on their clothes after a long night...

KG_NOx
09-30-2014, 02:17 AM
Haytham and Shay get up from bed and put on their clothes after a long night...

2 guys 1 cup

UniteUnderPower
09-30-2014, 02:30 AM
I just thought of this...but what if that big reveal at the beginning of Unity and apparently at the end of Rogue on the MD is that Desmond is alive? For those of us who saw Rogue's achievements list, this seems even more plausible.

RinoTheBouncer
09-30-2014, 12:30 PM
AC:Rogue will begin with Shay being an Assassin (confirmed by AC team on Twitter in a response to my tweet) and perhaps there will be a dramatic scene which becomes a turning point for Shay, a mission that goes wrong or discovering that they sent him to kill someone he loves or something like that. AC:Unity will probably begin with Arno and Elise as children and then “Fast forward in memory to a more recent one *AC1 Animus voice*” haha.

Beschikbaar
09-30-2014, 01:16 PM
Its official that Unity will start woth an one hour tutorial.
http://www.gameverb.com/assassins-creed-unity-will-have-an-hour-long-tutorial-combat-training-and-new-interview-cosplayers/