PDA

View Full Version : I think I know what AC modern day will (hopefully) be!

EmbodyingSeven5
09-29-2014, 03:35 AM
I watched AC Rogue gameplay a few times now and I think it hints at modern day. the hud elements remind me a lot of AC 4 so I guess that we may still be in the offices of Abstergo. also the Wi-Fi symbol made a reappearance. I think this may be a direct sequel to AC 4s modern day. also both AC 4 and AC Rogue seem to focus on being in the middle of the conflict or showing both assassin and Templar sides of things. I am really hoping that in this one we are in the same office, an upgraded office/ lab or another abstergo entertainment office. we gain the attention of shaun/Rebecca and people high up in abstergo. in the end we (HOPEFULLY) get the option to rat on shaun/Rebecca for abstergo or help them and feed them vital info finally leaving with them to become an assassin. far fetched or naw?

JustPlainQuirky
09-29-2014, 03:37 AM
Figured as much.

Not good MD, but can't be worse than Unity's MD rumors.

Fatal-Feit
09-29-2014, 03:49 AM
I don't believe Rogue's modern day will be a sequel to AC:IV's. The whole point of the new modern day segments are to be their own self-contained stories. However, I do believe the gameplay will be the same first-person exploration with tonnes of hacking.

Reptilis91
09-29-2014, 12:49 PM
Figured as much.

Don't trust these rumors. Or do trust them, that way it wil be a good surprise.

Spence-Daddy
09-29-2014, 06:19 PM

What are these rumors exactly? I haven't read anything about it. Could someone fill me in real quick?

Hans684
09-29-2014, 06:20 PM

I suppose you're right, but I maintain a foolish hope it might yet be saved and brought back . I know, I know, it's a silly thing, to believe something so drenched in death might suddenly change.

pacmanate
09-29-2014, 06:34 PM
Figured as much.

Anything is better than AC4's modern day style.

TheArcaneEagle
09-29-2014, 07:09 PM

That was probably the most painful MD from any AC game. Absolutely horrendous.

rrebe
09-29-2014, 07:19 PM

I get motion sickness pretty easy and for whatever reason that one triggered it a lot.
Otherwise I found the MD (story) quite interesting.