PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates in AC4

Alberto_Lucchesi
09-28-2014, 05:15 PM
Hi guys, I wanna buy AC4 and I have a question:

I've read that in the game there is Initiates, is still present?
Now the initiates site is down, so even the Initiates in the game is down?

Thanks!

naumaan
09-28-2014, 05:37 PM
ac initiates do not affect the game play in anyway ... you can buy it now and can check the initiates site in game menu when it starts working again .. and it depends more on how many ac4 playing friends you have .. instead of initiates .. trust me i had the same concern when i was gonna buy,

Alphacos007
09-28-2014, 05:49 PM
The only thing that Initiates site does in your game is show your level on the main menu, it doesn't affect gameplay at all, as has been said above. Have no worries about that.

Alberto_Lucchesi
09-28-2014, 05:58 PM
Thanks, but can I play the minigames of Initiates on the Initiates on AC4 or it's just for see my level? Abs if I can, now the site is down, so now I can't do it?

Alphacos007
09-28-2014, 06:01 PM
As the Initiates site is offline, you cannot play it's minigames. But the minigames themselves are not part of the AC4 game, they were introduced in the Intitiates site just like the ones for AC3 and AC Liberations. The Initiates inside the game is only to show you your level, it is in no other way integrated with the game.

Alberto_Lucchesi
09-28-2014, 06:10 PM
As the Initiates site is offline, you cannot play it's minigames. But the minigames themselves are not part of the AC4 game, they were introduced in the Intitiates site just like the ones for AC3 and AC Liberations. The Initiates inside the game is only to show you your level, it is in no other way integrated with the game.
Perfect, thanks for answering to my questions! :)

Alphacos007
09-28-2014, 06:47 PM
No problems, happy to help :)