PDA

View Full Version : Uplay/UNITE program rewards and Season Pass overlap

Cloud13Cherish
09-27-2014, 06:03 AM
Season Pass link: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/productID.305347500?ncid=22-4043-None--2-eml-31--SeasonPassAnnouncement--22-1-8-0914

1. [the Most priority]Are there any plans to reveal all the details of 20 weapons and 10 outfits before the Official release date?

 -Customers have the right to know fully about what they are getting form the game contents, especially the Season Pass customization contents

2. Some of the contents in Season Pass and Uplay Shop Pre-Order-Bonus overlap. Are there going to be more contents that will overlap?

 -Recently Iíve just learned that AC Unity Season pass to be announced and got to know that some of the Uplay Shop Pre-Order-Bonus overlapped with the contents of Season Pass. For Instance, Shooter Pack is exactly the same and Prussian Waistcoat, Siege of Maastright Hood are actually in the presented Season Pass.
 -On the other hand, contents such as Maple Hunting Rifle, Parade Pistol, Pioneer Axe are not mentioned in the season pass footage. Are these contents going to be also in the Season Pass.

3. Are the contents of Unite Program going to be exclusive from the Season Pass contents?
 -Right now War Axe is an overlapped weapon both season pass and Unite program. But, I curious if the Sabre of Honour, Pioneer Axe, National Guard Trousers, Razor Head Spear going to be separate contents.

4. Does Steam AC Unity Goldís Season Pass correspond with Uplay AC Unityís Season Pass?

5. What happens to the Unite Program Rewards if the entire team cancels the pre-order?

Is it possible for uplay pre-oder exclusives to be shared with season pass?
I mean if most of the exclusive contents are in the season pass WHY PRE-ORDER?
This make my community feel that Ubisoft is mocking and refering cusomers as stupid ones

I tried asking the ubisoft support but they keep providing stupid ansewers.http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/269/2/9/assassin_s_creed_season_pass_pandemonium_by_kenny1 31-d80nqdd.png
UPLAY PRE-ORDER BONUS
http://shop.ubi.com/store?SiteID=ubiemea&Action=ContentTheme&pbPage=generic-14-ACU-LandingD1-IE-303-other&pgm=94858700

Anykeyer
09-27-2014, 10:09 AM
Its a usual Ubisoft policy to have a special DLC with all preorder and special editions bonuses packed in it. Since season pass = all DLCs it naturally includes them. Why preorder then? Because they usually wait a few months before releasing that DLC, so its the only way of having all that stuff when it matters the most - immediatelly after release and not when you're already done with the game.
Personally I think its a good policy all publishers should follow. I hate when you cant get a full game if you missed preorders.

Now you know too much so they gonna kill you.

Cloud13Cherish
09-27-2014, 01:07 PM
Its a usual Ubisoft policy to have a special DLC with all preorder and special editions bonuses packed in it. Since season pass = all DLCs it naturally includes them. Why preorder then? Because they usually wait a few months before releasing that DLC, so its the only way of having all that stuff when it matters the most - immediatelly after release and not when you're already done with the game.
Personally I think its a good policy all publishers should follow. I hate when you cant get a full game if you missed preorders.

Now you know too much so they gonna kill you.

Thank you for providing the advice.
I thought those Uplay pre-order bonuses were exclusives, but they are now also in the season pass except the maple rifle and parade pistol, which are not announced yet whether those are going to be in the season pass.

Also, War Axe ,the one of the exclusive contents of Unite program, is in the season pass if I pre- order it. So, is it okay to presume that the other weapons and apparels of Unite program are also going to be included in the Season pass?

Before the season pass announcement, I thought these pre-order bonuses were unincluded in the season pass, so I bought a Bastille Editon. But now I'm considering not buying the expensive Bastille edition and pre-order Steam AC Unity Gold Edition, if the rest of the contents of Unite program and maple rifle are included in the season pass.

What do you think about this alternative?

Anykeyer
09-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Deluxe/Gold is the ultimate edition in terms of in-game content for every other Ubisoft game (I can think of). Often it includes even platform exclusives (through I dont think AC:Unity has any).

YazX_
09-28-2014, 11:04 PM
Deluxe/Gold is the ultimate edition in terms of in-game content for every other Ubisoft game (I can think of). Often it includes even platform exclusives (through I dont think AC:Unity has any).

well it has GOLD edition for EMEA, dont know about other regions though:

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.304176800/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_Unity_-_Gold_Edition.html