PDA

View Full Version : Does the Animus sort of work like the Matrix?

pacmanate
09-26-2014, 08:49 PM
I was just remembering the AC4 file where there is a recorded interview session with the guy who is a descendant of Aveline and he said it felt weird sometimes "being" Aveline as he could feel himself being turned on by guys, and he was straight.

So that means that the person in the Animus feels to an extent the things that their ancestor feels. Obviously the person in the animus doesn't feel pain but they do seem to feel emotions?

So does this mean that every time Ezio got it on with a lady, Desmond got turned on/received a chubby whilst lying down in the Animus? (I know this sounds completely weird but I am curious). It would make sense seeing as the brain would probably perceive the Animus image as "real".

JustPlainQuirky
09-26-2014, 08:52 PM
yeah probably

Kakuzu745
09-26-2014, 09:05 PM
I think it does...that also means that every time one of the ancestors got injured they felt all the pain...the animus is pretty ****ed up when you think about it.

SixKeys
09-26-2014, 09:39 PM
So does this mean that every time Ezio got it on with a lady, Desmond got turned on/received a chubby whilst lying down in the Animus? (I know this sounds completely weird but I am curious). It would make sense seeing as the brain would probably perceive the Animus image as "real".

There's a fan fic in there somewhere. Desmond sneaks out at night to "sync" with his ancestor some more. You know, for research.

pacmanate
09-26-2014, 10:50 PM
There's a fan fic in there somewhere. Desmond sneaks out at night to "sync" with his ancestor some more. You know, for research.

Yeah.. "Fan fic"... *sneaky look"

Alphacos007
09-26-2014, 11:03 PM
Haha, I bet you're going to look for it...for research.

GoldenBoy9999
09-26-2014, 11:16 PM
That's some interesting info. Thanks!

HiddenKiller612
09-27-2014, 07:02 AM
Not to mention, they might have similar tastes in women....

Aphex_Tim
09-27-2014, 07:37 AM
Well that would've been rather awkward for Shaun and Rebecca... Desmond meets them for the first time, gets in the Animus and the first thing Ezio does is get it on with Christina.

"What a professional; what a professional approach!" ~Shaun

Ureh
09-27-2014, 08:31 AM
Yeah that might be the onset of the bleeding effect. I think S16 glyph videos mentioned similar stuff about "feeling" the same sensations that his ancestors experienced.

Also I think Desmond grasped his own finger after he relived a memory where Ezio was inducted into the Assassins.