PDA

View Full Version : A little question

simpsonovi007
09-26-2014, 03:15 PM
Hey,

I've been wondering , if I pre-order the game ( I'm from Czech Republic , in Europe , so I can only speak czech a english.) So , if i preored it , will I get my game , automatically in Czech language ? Or will it be in english ? I really want to play AC Unity , it looks amazing :) Thank for every answer.

naumaan
09-26-2014, 04:48 PM
from what i know you can change language from the options menu ... i dont know if it will happen automatically .. anyways you can change the setting from option at any time

YazX_
09-28-2014, 11:09 PM
According to steam (since i couldnt find info on Ubishop), the game supports 14 languages for EMEA region, czech is only supported in interface and subtitles but audio will be in English , so you can change the language to any of these languages, here is steam page:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/289650/

However, please bear in mind that those might not be final and might change before game releases. but one thing is for sure, you will get the multilingual version including english.

simpsonovi007
10-05-2014, 12:39 AM
According to steam (since i couldnt find info on Ubishop), the game supports 14 languages for EMEA region, czech is only supported in interface and subtitles but audio will be in English , so you can change the language to any of these languages, here is steam page:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/289650/

However, please bear in mind that those might not be final and might change before game releases. but one thing is for sure, you will get the multilingual version including english.

So , if i preorder the game now , I will get the Characters ingame talking english (which i'm Completely fine with) , but Subtitles and Mission names etc. Will be in czech ? So only audio will be english ?

YazX_
10-05-2014, 05:36 AM
So , if i preorder the game now , I will get the Characters ingame talking english (which i'm Completely fine with) , but Subtitles and Mission names etc. Will be in czech ? So only audio will be english ?

thats what steam says, if you want to pre-order from other retailers then i would suggest to wait a little bit until all info about the game is published including system requirements and languages which we are not that far from, most probably will be same as steam, but to be sure 100%.