PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue spotted for PC

AherasSTRG
09-26-2014, 12:41 PM
Edited by Community Manager:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Apologies for the confusion, we had a temporary hiccup in that Uplay listing. At this time, we have nothing to announce regarding Assassin’s Creed Rogue availability for PC.

[Removed]

naumaan
09-26-2014, 01:07 PM
i cant see that in the section mentioned

thewhitestig
09-26-2014, 01:30 PM
That's excellent. We all knew this would happen sooner or later though.

AherasSTRG
09-26-2014, 02:56 PM
I can't find it now either. But, trust me, it's legit. It might have been just a mistake though (I highly doubt it).

garyjpaterson
09-26-2014, 03:09 PM
[Removed]

UbiJustin
09-26-2014, 04:02 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Apologies for the confusion, we had a temporary hiccup in that Uplay listing. At this time, we have nothing to announce regarding Assassin’s Creed Rogue availability for PC.

Anykeyer
09-26-2014, 08:03 PM
*starts pretending like it wasnt always obvious that Ubi will release Rogue on PC sooner or later*
Idk guys, what console would you recomment for playing Rogue?

strigoi1958
09-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Pc
;)

Fatal-Feit
09-26-2014, 09:49 PM
They will probably release a trailer for current-gen and/or PC in December with all the DLCs and stuff. For now, they're catering to the last-gen fans who feels left out, so yeah.

This sucks. I'm not sure if I should pay for it now, or wait... :p

AherasSTRG
09-29-2014, 08:55 AM
I still have the snapshot. The game listing was visible for several hours after the recent Uplay update.
You had to:
1. Go to Win
2. Scroll Down
3. Click on "All Games"
4. Click the 4th icon, "Assassin's Creed Rogue"
5. See that along the X360 and the PS3 listing, there was also PC
However, the PC listing has since been REMOVED.

In the PC listing (which I repeat, now has been removed) you could read that with 10 Uplay points, you could unlock exclusive "Wallpapers for your Desktop". So, unless, Uplay Actions and rewards are procedurally generated by a computer program for each platform, we can assume that someone actually sat in front of their PC screens and typed the words "wallpaper" and "desktop".

My guess is that Ubi will definitely release the game on the PC, but they don't want to announce it just yet, because Rogue is supposed to be a last-gen exclusive.

Anykeyer
09-29-2014, 08:58 AM
AC1 was supposed to be last-gen ex :)

AherasSTRG
09-29-2014, 09:15 AM
AC1 was supposed to be last-gen ex :)

I didn't know about that.

Fatal-Feit
09-30-2014, 04:37 AM
I still have the snapshot. The game listing was visible for several hours after the recent Uplay update.
You had to:
1. Go to Win
2. Scroll Down
3. Click on "All Games"
4. Click the 4th icon, "Assassin's Creed Rogue"
5. See that along the X360 and the PS3 listing, there was also PC
However, the PC listing has since been REMOVED.

In the PC listing (which I repeat, now has been removed) you could read that with 10 Uplay points, you could unlock exclusive "Wallpapers for your Desktop". So, unless, Uplay Actions and rewards are procedurally generated by a computer program for each platform, we can assume that someone actually sat in front of their PC screens and typed the words "wallpaper" and "desktop".

My guess is that Ubi will definitely release the game on the PC, but they don't want to announce it just yet, because Rogue is supposed to be a last-gen exclusive.

May you PM me the screenshot?

And your post pretty much confirms it. :rolleyes:

Anykeyer
09-30-2014, 06:38 AM
They didnt just put "wallpapers", they even translated it to other languages
http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1409/08/532602d04ac9.jpg