PDA

View Full Version : AC3 combat

CmanAmby
09-25-2014, 03:03 PM
is their an easier way to fight the high ups? when it comes down to it just trying to fight them they counter everything unless your using an axe or some guys sword/gun

Megas_Doux
09-25-2014, 03:07 PM
Combat is one the hightlights of AC III, I have a lot of fun with it and in fact is my favorite so far. However, as with ALL ACīs in the franchise, once you master it, which happens rather fast, it might get old.

By "High ups" you mean Jagers -the masked elite guys using the green outfits- or just the axe carrying brutes???

CmanAmby
09-25-2014, 03:30 PM
Combat is one the hightlights of AC III, I have a lot of fun with i and in fact is my favorite so far. However, as with ALL ACīs in the franchise, once you master ir, which happens rather fast, it might get old.

By "High ups" you mean Jagers -the masked elite guys using the green outfits- or just the axe carrying brutes???

for right now the red coat commanders are who are annoying me, all ways have to run when one of those guys show up as when I fight them with tomahawk he just deflects and blocks when you go to break his defense yet when you carry a weapon sword axe bayontte he goes down just like the rest

Megas_Doux
09-25-2014, 03:39 PM
for right now the red coat commanders are who are annoying me, all ways have to run when one of those guys show up as when I fight them with tomahawk he just deflects and blocks when you go to break his defense yet when you carry a weapon sword axe bayontte he goes down just like the rest

May be this video can help you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAsk4sg_FLI