PDA

View Full Version : UNITE Program?

BeastAssass1n
09-24-2014, 04:51 PM
Ok first of all...Hi guys,i haven't posted in a long time on these forums =) and i am sorry if i posted this on the wrong section,but i have 2 questions i hope could get answered:

1)Will i be able to join the Unite Program if i buy the Guillotine Edition?And is Israel in the Unite Program?( i live in Israel)
2)If the above answer is Yes,who can add me to their group so we can reap the benefits of the Unite Program Rewards

Alphacos007
09-24-2014, 10:42 PM
The Unite program is teorically only for Europe, so I don't think you'll be able to participate. But in case your country does take part in the promotion, you will indeed be able to participate in it when you purchase the Guillotine edition. I got the Notre Dame one myself and the guys at GameStop gave me a code with the pre-order receipt.

Diarmuid_III
09-25-2014, 07:21 AM
I live in Australia. I have pre-ordered the Guillotine Edition and joined the Unite Program. I have not been able to find out much information on how this Unite program works. I have a number of questions and thoughts.
1.I setup a team for Australia. Three people joined the team making it complete. Myself and only 1 other have entered our pre-order codes and we got the respective rewards. The other 2 members of the team have yet to do so.
2. If they never enter their codes then I assume the other team member and myself do not get the rewards?
3. It is not easy establishing who is asking to join the team and where they are located. Not much point in having team members who live in a Northern hemisphere when I live the Southern Hemisphere. Point to note here make sure you pick the right team to play with.
4. If someone in the team wants to leave the team, can they? Will they get back to code they originally entered? If they do does that mean the remaining team members lose rewards they gained when the team was complete?
5. Can a team be consist of members who have already entered their code with another team i.e. can a team be made up of members where no codes are entered?
As I said I haven't been able to find out much information and it would be good if Ubisoft provided authoritative information and we don't get a load of "I guess" comments.

Alphacos007
09-25-2014, 03:27 PM
Answering what I know of your questions:
2 - Yes, if they never enter, your team will not get the reward, so you should probably look for people who you know will enter the keys.
4 - Yes, they can leave at any time, so once again, you should probably make a team with friends or people you trust. I'm not sure if once the reward is unlocked, it'll be locked again if the person leaves though.
5 - Yes. In my team no one entered the codes yet because we all bought at the same store and the store was out of codes, they will probably give them to us this week, I hope.

suchy2808
09-25-2014, 09:07 PM
You still care about Unite program!? Its funny, couse you need only season pass - i watched ACU SP trailer and there unite prgram items will be unlock too - so pre-order program is stupid (i bought it) and more expensive than normal after premiere edition!
Good Job UBI :D

Diarmuid_III
09-26-2014, 07:39 AM
You still care about Unite program!? Its funny, couse you need only season pass - i watched ACU SP trailer and there unite prgram items will be unlock too - so pre-order program is stupid (i bought it) and more expensive than normal after premiere edition!
Good Job UBI :D So I understand. You are saying that getting the Season Pass gets you everything that you would get if you complete the Unite program?

suchy2808
09-26-2014, 09:12 AM
exactly! watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83gmiey7S7w&feature=player_detailpage
and now check Unite program rewards and compare. looks familiar?

CQMET_PenperOni
10-13-2014, 12:48 AM
I bought ACU through Steam, and i didn't get the pre-order code...
so I bought on UPlay... didnt get the preorder code....
then i found out that i didnt recieve the pre-order code because i'm from brazil :(
so no UNITE program, no spin the wheel, no bonus for me x.x

Alphacos007
10-13-2014, 01:04 AM
I bought ACU through Steam, and i didn't get the pre-order code...
so I bought on UPlay... didnt get the preorder code....
then i found out that i didnt recieve the pre-order code because i'm from brazil :(
so no UNITE program, no spin the wheel, no bonus for me x.x

Steam doesn't give Unite program keys, no matter where you are from.

CQMET_PenperOni
10-13-2014, 06:11 AM
Steam doesn't give Unite program keys, no matter where you are from.
and Uplay cuz i'm from Brazil