PDA

View Full Version : will there be over 125 cars

DynamicLighting
09-24-2014, 12:18 PM
I want to know if it is worth while to buy so can some one tell me about how manny cars will be in the game?

MaXiiczek
09-24-2014, 01:00 PM
complete car list wasn't announced yet, so none probably knows...

you can try to look in one of car list topics, they are made from some screenshots, videos etc

but in my personal opinion it wont be over 125, in The Crew cars are tuned in more specializations (dirt, street, circuit etc) which adds a lot of possibilities even with smaller car list

Yui-
11-16-2014, 11:00 AM
So far, I've seen 5 car dealers has atleast 10-11 car's in each one, i've counted 50-60 Different type of car's, If we counted on all the dlc's, i could guess around 150+ of car's depending how much time they put into this game. But this is just my guess.

Skofgar
11-16-2014, 11:55 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/The_Crew/comments/2mamd2/the_crew_gameplay_with_fergus_tc_producer_live/

This reddit thread links to a livestream recording. In the first 3-4 minutes, fergus talks about the amount of cars that will be in the game.
He says there will be 120 different cars INCLUDING the different specs for each car. And he say average specs for each car are 3-4.
That makes 30-40 individual cars at launch!

I repeat that for you: The Producer of this game says that there will be around 30-40 individual cars!

This amount seems so incredibly low and i hope he just told ******** on this stream. We really need a official announcement, becaus this would be a huge bummer.

Sniper-NLN
11-16-2014, 12:00 PM
As I've already mentioned in another thread, the last info we have - 60-80 stock cars (60 from the last trailer, 80 from the dev's interview in October). And with specs there are 192 variations total (from 60 stock ones), and not sure how much it will turn out from 80 fullstock cars.
http://i.imgur.com/UvqAez1.jpg

cargamingblog
11-17-2014, 10:05 PM
Seeing as each car has an awful lot of customisation I wouldn't expect a ton of cars. I'll happily swap hundreds of cars with poor customisation for 50 cars with amazing customisation personally speaking.