PDA

View Full Version : Game pre order code

EllJim
09-23-2014, 03:57 PM
HI all, resurfacing in time for Unity, which I have preordered in store for Xbox one now I am trying to get into the program for this launch bonus, but have a few questions I didn't see answered on the website.

1.) my pre order code, did you get it emailed to you or for those of you who pre ordered in store was it the "pre order number" on the Game receipt?

2.) where do you enter this into? I again don't see this as an option right on the page.

Thank you.

UbiVolfbane
09-23-2014, 04:13 PM
Please know that you should receive any pre-order bonus codes from the vendor. Contact the vendor which you pre-ordered the game to verify what content or codes you were to receive. Please know that different regions may have different promotions. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact your local Support team using the links in my signature below.

EllJim
09-23-2014, 04:31 PM
ok thanks about the code itself but what about where I enter it on the page do you ahve a guide I.e. click home click your avatar type thing?

Thanks,

Mr_Shade
09-23-2014, 05:28 PM
ok thanks about the code itself but what about where I enter it on the page do you ahve a guide I.e. click home click your avatar type thing?

Thanks,
Hi - If it's the Unite code - which I'm guessing it is - just goto the AC website - and follow the link or...

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/assassinscreed-unity/unite-program/index.aspx

This is also pinned in the editions thread ;)

BUT

Remember if you start a new team - you only get 1 item - until you recruit others - if you join a team with 3 people already in it - everyone gets more content - so worth checking the threads on here for teams ;)

It should tell you on the receipt where to activate it? - if not - please PM details ;)

EllJim
09-23-2014, 06:30 PM
hi thanks for the response,

it is the code where on the website do I enter it? I see no big button saying enter code here (nor does it seem to be under the drop down options)

I went to the Unity page, instead of creating or joining a team, since ~I already have a UPlay account I logged in using the "already a member" option it then presented me a list of teams to join, I found a UK one with 2 other members (no idea if they are PSN or Xbox or PC... >? so I am stuck waiting for acceptance and understanding where once I am accepted into the team where I enter my pre order code.

The pre order receiopt from Game has a "preorder number" but no instructions. The website only directs you to the Unite page

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=287855&articleId=287856&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151