PDA

View Full Version : How much online will there be ?

strigoi1958
09-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Didn't really know how to phrase that title :confused:

But, I'm a campaign player and although some other game makers throw a 4 hour solo mission at me while concentrating on online gaming, Ubi always gives great value with the length and features of solo games.

Recently online bits are creeping in such as kenways fleet (which was okay) which didn't need much interaction and gained rewards BUT in watch dogs other players could jump into my game and start hacking me while I was playing a campaign... just so annoying.

I get the idea, make people become friends and they'll buy the game their friends are playing etc... but it's not necessary, the games are fantastic already and I don't want to spend any of my (very) limited gaming time with anyone (real or online) so with all that waffle over :D.....

will unity involve adding friends in order to complete missions etc, or can we just do it alone ?

AherasSTRG
09-23-2014, 12:30 PM
As long as the Co-op missions are concerned, there are 11 Brotherhood missions and a few Heist Missions. You can play all of them solo or with up to 3 friends. You can complete the entire game solo and the single-player missions vastly outnumber the co-op ones.

On the other hand, there is a rumor, which says that, in order to access some of the chests in the game, you need to play a stupid Mobile game that will release alongside Unity.

Fatal-Feit
09-23-2014, 05:05 PM
On the other hand, there is a rumor, which says that, in order to access some of the chests in the game, you need to play a stupid Mobile game that will release alongside Unity.

And be connected to Initiates as well.

You will also have to be online to wear Legacy Robes.