PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed editions starting from Brotherhood

OrangeFr3ak817
09-23-2014, 10:34 AM
Having just gaining interest in Assassin's Creed, I'd like to ask which edition of each Assassin's Creed game since Brotherhood includes all DLC and pre-order bonuses? It's kinda confusing to a newbie like me.

Fatal-Feit
09-23-2014, 04:56 PM
Assassin's Creed : Director's Cut
Assassin's Creed 2 : Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood : Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed Revelations : Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed 3 : Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed IV : Gold Edition

-----------

Assassin's Creed Unity : Gold Edition
Assassin's Creed Rogue : ? ? ?

-----------

The only DLCs PC doesn't have are the Copernicus missions in AC:B. Honestly, it's impossible to get all the DLCs with Assassin's Creed anymore. AC:B had a Facebook page that unlocks an extra cape but the page has been shut down. AC:IV had extra ULCs you can unlock in Initiates, but the page have been in maintenance for the past few months, and I bet the ULCs offer won't be returning with it. There are also collectible figures and statues that comes with exclusive ULCs as well for AC:IV. And it's the same with the upcoming AC:U. Both the Arno and Elise statues will have their signature weapons in a ULC that we can't get our hands on unless we pay big money for them.

I almost forgot. AC:IV has these ''social events'' that takes place during a scheduled time where you can get exclusive equipment by participating in events. But since AC:U is right around the corner, I don't think they'll continue them anymore.

OrangeFr3ak817
09-24-2014, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the info. There's so many editions for each release.