PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity Nvidia code?

EvilKaru
09-23-2014, 12:27 AM
Hi, My question is quite simple. Will Nvidia put a Promo Code of Assassin's Creed Unity when you buy a graphic card? like they did with Black Flag?

GeorgeLazu
09-23-2014, 10:31 AM
They might, but not right now. Only after the game is released. I don't think they can put promo codes for pre orders.

Locopells
09-23-2014, 10:31 AM
No one knows, at this stage.

strigoi1958
09-23-2014, 11:21 AM
I think I bought splinter cell blacklist on ebay as a pre-purchase code that came bundled with a card.... it does happen, I'm not sure about other cards, but Nvidia might think that the newer features on these 970 and 980 cards and their very reasonable price might not need a promotional gift. I hope they do include a game because the DSR looks good as a virtual way of getting 4k on a 1080p monitor but what really interests me is the VXGI which really looks awesome.
I'm holding off my purchase as long as possible in the hope of getting a game included :D

AherasSTRG
09-23-2014, 12:32 PM
Nvidia cards are bundled with Borderlands The Pre-Sequel right now, which releases on the 14th of October. I doubt there are going to be any new bundles at least until that date.

YazX_
09-23-2014, 03:03 PM
following Nvidia latest practices, there is a strong possibility they will make a new promo to bundle ACU specially with the new 900 series cards since borderland promo has ended, so it might be 1,2 or 3 games the way they did last year, so your only option is to wait until NOV/DEC and then make your move based on info provided by Nvidia.

I don't think they can put promo codes for pre orders.

they always had promos on pre-released games like Splinter Cell:BL, AC4, Batman AO, Watch Dogs, Borderlands Pre-Sequel,..... and kept it going after release as well.

EvilKaru
09-23-2014, 04:18 PM
They might, but not right now. Only after the game is released. I don't think they can put promo codes for pre orders.

They did put AC4: Black Flag, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Batman Arkham Origins with nvidia codes to pre-order. But ok thanks all for the answers, and yeah i hope they start giving those codes on october at least