PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass Info Revealed!

Locopells
09-22-2014, 05:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9wMHziNX80&list=UU_fwlBSrMIfdb4Br2O_Fzlw

UbiJustin
09-22-2014, 05:02 PM
Today, Ubisoft detailed the contents of the Season Pass for Assassin’s Creed Unity, the highly-anticipated title for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. From the busy streets of Paris to the dark and rural city of Saint Denis, the season pass allows players to further explore Arno’s story. Players will also be introduced to Assassin’s Creed Chronicles, a new Assassin’s Creed saga that takes players on adventures to lands and time periods previously unexplored by the franchise.

The Assassin’s Creed Unity Season Pass contains:

Assassin’s Creed® Unity Dead Kings- a new story campaign that takes place after the events of Assassin’s Creed Unity. Arno leaves Paris for Saint Denis, a troubled city with a mysterious and extensive underground that holds the crypts of deceased French kings.In this self-contained set of missions, players will explore the murky depths of the Basilica and fight merciless adversaries to uncover the darkest secrets of the city. Arno will equip the new Guillotine gun, a deadly explosive weapon for short and long range combat. In addition to the main missions, players will discover new open-world activities including treasure hunts, murder mysteries and contracts, as well as new co-op missions. Additional weapons, gear, skills and outfits can be unlocked and carried over to the main game.
Extend Arno’s journey in Paris with more missions, weapons and customization options for players looking to further explore Assassin’s Creed Unity and the French Revolution. Players can upgrade their customized Master Assassin and take on three added missions. Additionally, players will get over 30 new weapons, equipment, and outfits, including the exclusive Fleur de Lys sword on launch day.
Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: China- a new stand-alone Assassin’s Creed experience delivering a new story, setting, and gameplay type. In this 2.5D reimagining of the celebrated franchise developed by Climax Studios, players will perform parkour on the Great Wall of China, kill from the shadows and take the leap of faith. For the first time ever, players will be transported to the Middle Kingdom in the 16th century, where the last remaining Assassin of the Chinese Brotherhood has returned to her homeland. Players will be immersed in a vibrant setting, inspired by traditional brush paintings and Chinese architecture from a pivotal, historic time period in one of the greatest civilizations in history. Hell-bent on revenge, Shao Jun will use the skills she learned under legendary Assassin Ezio Auditore to exact vengeance. Players will be able to rely on stealth to accomplish their mission, as well as Shao Jun’s martial arts training and all-new Assassin gear.

Click on the image below to learn more about the Season Pass, upcoming DLC, and details on pre-ordering Assassin's Creed Unity.

http://i.imgur.com/vb1qNJa.png (http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-season-pass-assassins-creed-chronicles-china/)

Additional Images:
http://i.imgur.com/cTBGr2y.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bYhG0YD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/D8wCC84.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SEKVWR2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/n8BSBJj.jpg

AntiChrist7
09-22-2014, 05:44 PM
What happens when you already pre-ordered special editions like bastille or guillotine?

naumaan
09-22-2014, 06:54 PM
What happens when you already pre-ordered special editions like bastille or guillotine?

if you had a season pass in your order .. well you are good .. if no ... then you have to buy one

AntiChrist7
09-22-2014, 08:13 PM
if you had a season pass in your order .. well you are good .. if no ... then you have to buy one

difficult to have a season pass in the order when it wasnt announced yet

naumaan
09-22-2014, 11:01 PM
difficult to have a season pass in the order when it wasnt announced yet

well then you may have to buy season pass seperately, and dont go there yet as they often include many things later on in their editions ..

i bought gold edition with no unite ... but they added it later ... so who knows .. but if they dont, get ready to buy it seperately

sheby1911
09-23-2014, 11:53 PM
Buying collector's editions does not give you the season pass, only some item included. BTW I am really disappointed, that idea with AC: China as 2,5D. I counted on full game as Unity is. But we'll see...

v.mac
09-25-2014, 12:51 PM
Is there something what I miss if I´ll buy Gold Edition (Season pass + game) besides some physical content as litograpths, figure?

Anykeyer
09-26-2014, 11:04 AM
Who's idea was to include a totally different game? I think players expect season pass to include DLCs, not games. Its not even in the same genre. Let players decide if they want your 2D size scroller, or at least announce this fact before you start taking pre-orders. Very stupid.

Shaftex
09-26-2014, 02:26 PM
I'm so stoked to play Assassin's Creed Unity!!! Every year I replay the entire series.. I'm so addicted even if it's AC1 LOL..... I'm getting the full Gold Edition + Season pass. EFFF YEAH!

PhilyG213
09-27-2014, 11:23 AM
So when I buy the Gold Edition I get the full game and the Season Pass including Dead Kings, Chronicles: China, the 3 additional missions and over 15 weapons and gear, right?? If yes then I'm totally buying the Gold Edition because who needs the other editions then?

MetalizedBullet
09-28-2014, 11:21 AM
So when I buy the Gold Edition I get the full game and the Season Pass including Dead Kings, Chronicles: China, the 3 additional missions and over 15 weapons and gear, right?? If yes then I'm totally buying the Gold Edition because who needs the other editions then?

I pre-ordered it on steam ( Gold edition that is ) and i can understand that the season pass and some extra gear is in it..

Alphacos007
09-28-2014, 03:57 PM

Yes, steam page clearly states that the gold edition comes with the pre-order bonuses and the season pass.

PhilyG213
09-28-2014, 05:56 PM
Yes, steam page clearly states that the gold edition comes with the pre-order bonuses and the season pass.

But what if I just wait until the game is released, go to a store and buy the Gold Edition there? Do I still get what was promised? Yea I'll probably won't get this axe when I don't pre order it but I really hope that this is the only thing I won't get.

Alphacos007
09-28-2014, 05:59 PM
But what if I just wait until the game is released, go to a store and buy the Gold Edition there? Do I still get what was promised? Yea I'll probably won't get this axe when I don't pre order it but I really hope that this is the only thing I won't get.

I believe Gold Edition only exists on Steam, if you want to get it on a store, you'll have to get the game + season pass. Anyways, the gold edition doesn't add anything to the standart game other than the season pass, everything else is a pre-order bonus, so again you won't get anything but the game and it's season pass.

Freyr1983
09-28-2014, 06:56 PM
Is there any option just buy the season pass ? :(

Already pre order the game before the season pass is out :(

Alphacos007
09-28-2014, 07:00 PM
Is there any option just buy the season pass ? :(

Already pre order the game before the season pass is out :(

Yes, there is.

johnsmith145
09-28-2014, 10:03 PM
Such a big opportunity waste with China. Hope they release a true AAA game set there eventually. I understand that Unity requires insane amounts of resources, so wait a year... maybe two? Three?

PhilyG213
09-29-2014, 01:26 PM
I believe Gold Edition only exists on Steam, if you want to get it on a store, you'll have to get the game + season pass. Anyways, the gold edition doesn't add anything to the standart game other than the season pass, everything else is a pre-order bonus, so again you won't get anything but the game and it's season pass.

Oh that's a bit sad. Then I'll probably have to buy the game when it comes out and then wait until the Season Pass comes out separately probably in 2015 and then buy it.

ubiNEWSOME1
10-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Does anyone know when the season pass for PC will be available to pre-order?

Locopells
10-09-2014, 12:35 AM
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/productID.305347500?ncid=22-4043-None--2-eml-31--SeasonPassAnnouncement--1-1-8-0914

Welcome to the forums!

D_cover
10-10-2014, 06:03 AM
£20 for the Season Pass comes with another game.

Ubisoft get some things wrong but this season pass they have got right. Lets hope it lives up to it.

Dag_B
10-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Funny, just figured out, that Germany (and probably other EMEA countries, too) does not have the preorder bonus for preordering the season pass. We get the war-axe by using our Unity-codes...
Talking about confusing marketing. xD

kamkaran
10-13-2014, 07:58 AM
Hi there!
It was really really useful!!
Excellent explanation!!
Thanks so much!

delimontana
10-13-2014, 12:39 PM
Okay so this is what i says on Steam: "With 8 hours of new content including a new campaign in a rural city outside Paris, more missions and gear in Paris, and an all-new downloadable game set in 16th Century China"

How much of those 8 hours are counted in to Unity and how many are for that 2.5D game? If the hours are 5:3 - 6:2 it's okay, any less on Unity and this season pass is ridiculously overpriced.

Cheapest swedish storeprice for Unity is about 40€ and season pass 30€, so paying almost full game price for season pass it better be of quality and not just filler time with some 2.5D game...

delimontana
10-18-2014, 01:20 PM
Lots of text

Would it be possible to get some kind of answer to my post right above? What is the gameplay time for the Unity specific DLC and the 2.5D game?

CQMET_PenperOni
10-20-2014, 02:47 AM
I can take a guess....
considering ACVI DLC's..... I would say 5:3
I think it will be something like that

Spiritx55
11-05-2014, 09:33 AM
I'm really fed up with those marketing strategy. If I choose to pay only 60€ to get the game I feel like I don't have the whole game and I'm gonna miss something (more powerful weapons, interesting sidequests...), and there's no way i'm gonna pay 90€ for a game, just to have some more quests that are maybe only duplicate of what is already in the game, or useless treasures.
I really love your AC games but i'm really tired of being ask to pay for only a part of a game. I won't buy it this time, i'll wait for a correct price that'll allow me to play the whole game.

Green_Reaper
11-06-2014, 09:29 PM
To anyone participating in the Spin to Win game - Friendly reminder that the Season Pass is the next prize in the raffle!

kurobatosai
11-13-2014, 01:23 PM
i have the gold version of unity...and when i check all the unlocked stuff.....i don't see dead king, and it was planned to be in season pass?( which is in the gold version ^^ )

if someone can " enlight " me

Anykeyer
11-13-2014, 02:24 PM
Its not yet released.

sabir.2000
11-14-2014, 02:40 PM
i was preload assassins creed gold edithion in origin then i download this game. its opened bu uplay and in uplay u must buy season pass again. in game i enter to rhe estore and clich on seon pass open window with world uplay shop dont work now what i mus to do&

Calgerion
11-15-2014, 01:27 PM
preparing of additional content, when basic game is completely corrupted and unplayable is quite TOUGH Mind acting by Ubisoft.........

no more earning money on this product!!!! I am not a betatester!!!

HowlinWolf_PL
11-15-2014, 02:14 PM
could we get clarification what's going on on Uplay...the Season Pass and DLC itself are showing up one time when opening Uplay.....and they are gone the next time...i have actually bought season pass and activate it but can't see any content in-game or even DLC section which is appearing and disappearing the next tme....region - Ireland

Clone1710
11-16-2014, 01:38 AM
All the season pass content is missing from my game.

Edit:

To specify my problem:

I bought Unity for PC (Special Edition) as well as for PS4 (Guillotine Edition).
Today, I also bought the season pass for PC. (it even says so in the Uplay shop)
According to the ingame options on PC, the season pass content is installed, as well, but all the items are missing from the character customization.

When I start the game on PS4, though, all these items are available.
Are these items included in the Guillotine Edition, too, or did Uplay mess something up and unlocked these items for the PS4 version when I clearly bought the season pass for PC?

soccer06
11-16-2014, 03:32 AM
Don't buy the season pass until Ubisoft fixes the game. The season pass will be just as broken as this. Ubisoft should be ashamed of themselves.

ppalacio01
11-16-2014, 11:06 PM

I ordered the wrong season pass for unity and so i have the code

Code 4EQA-E7XM-97YP-BJFA

You have to log in to your uplay account and active product . Enter the key in the input field exactly as it is shown will all capital letterrs and dases . THIS IS FOR PC

Predatorull
11-21-2014, 03:25 PM
hello to everyone I made a small clip of what happens in ACU.Sa tell someone that patch solves this problem.

It happens when I do and side missions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0bIoz09oBA&list=UU30pyc_w8EYsaORermRQiDQ

Amok1985
11-21-2014, 06:53 PM
It's exactly the same problem for me, I've purchased the season pass, activated it and it says I got it, ingame it says it's installed but I cannot see any new missions, no new costumes, no China chronicles and so on.... dis I something wrong or whats the problem?

All the season pass content is missing from my game.

Edit:

To specify my problem:

I bought Unity for PC (Special Edition) as well as for PS4 (Guillotine Edition).
Today, I also bought the season pass for PC. (it even says so in the Uplay shop)
According to the ingame options on PC, the season pass content is installed, as well, but all the items are missing from the character customization.

When I start the game on PS4, though, all these items are available.
Are these items included in the Guillotine Edition, too, or did Uplay mess something up and unlocked these items for the PS4 version when I clearly bought the season pass for PC?

Bahjabroni
11-22-2014, 07:31 AM
It's exactly the same problem for me, I've purchased the season pass, activated it and it says I got it, ingame it says it's installed but I cannot see any new missions, no new costumes, no China chronicles and so on.... dis I something wrong or whats the problem?

Sigh. You did nothing wrong nor is there a problem. No offense, but you just didn't look/read enough to figure out the answer.

- China Chronicles is NOT released yet. There is no date set for it. Don't expect it for a while.

- Dead Kings (the major story add-on) is not released yet. There is no date set for it yet. Again, don't expect it for a bit. Freedom Cry (Black Flag's story add on) debuted in December after Black Flag launched in November and then Freedom Cry came out as a standalone game in February. I would expect Dead Kings around the same time frame.

- The missions with the season pass are already in the game for you. They're indicated by the Assassin logo or a magnifying glass as a "Paris Story" or "Murder Mystery" (there are 3 of them: American Prisoner, Killed by Science, and The Chemical Revolution). They are not differentiated between non-DLC ones so you just have to look for them.

- I do not believe there are any new full costumes included with the Season Pass. There are pieces Im sure of i.e. the Fleur de Lys sword. That is accessible via loadout. I do not think all items have been implemented in game yet and I have no idea exactly which items are included with it.

Amok1985
11-22-2014, 09:18 AM
Thanks a lot for the explanation, believe me I read before posting that but I hadn't figure it out, now it's clear :D

Sigh. You did nothing wrong nor is there a problem. No offense, but you just didn't look/read enough to figure out the answer.

- China Chronicles is NOT released yet. There is no date set for it. Don't expect it for a while.

- Dead Kings (the major story add-on) is not released yet. There is no date set for it yet. Again, don't expect it for a bit. Freedom Cry (Black Flag's story add on) debuted in December after Black Flag launched in November and then Freedom Cry came out as a standalone game in February. I would expect Dead Kings around the same time frame.

- The missions with the season pass are already in the game for you. They're indicated by the Assassin logo or a magnifying glass as a "Paris Story" or "Murder Mystery" (there are 3 of them: American Prisoner, Killed by Science, and The Chemical Revolution). They are not differentiated between non-DLC ones so you just have to look for them.

- I do not believe there are any new full costumes included with the Season Pass. There are pieces Im sure of i.e. the Fleur de Lys sword. That is accessible via loadout. I do not think all items have been implemented in game yet and I have no idea exactly which items are included with it.

PunishedRated
11-24-2014, 09:37 AM
Don't buy the season pass until Ubisoft fixes the game. The season pass will be just as broken as this. Ubisoft should be ashamed of themselves.

Developing and advertising DLC before the game even works properly. Brilliance, truly. What a kick in the teeth.

Anykeyer
11-24-2014, 09:39 AM
Post-launch DLCs are usually made by different teams/studios.

Diarmuid_III
11-24-2014, 08:04 PM
Access Settings-Account Information in Uplay. You will see everything you have purchased or acquired from Ubisoft. What is already available via the AC Unity season pass is listed below. You don't have to download them, they became available when you entered the activation code provided by Ubisoft.

Items already available:
Athos Duel Shirt
Black Musketeer Breeches
Leipzig Regiment Hood
Maple Hunting Rifle
Over Under Pistol
Pappinheimer Rapier
Parade Pistol
Prussian Waistcoat
Seige of Maastricht Hood
Spanish Cult-Hilt Rapier
The Fluer-de-Lys

The season pass also includes 3 Single player missions:
The Chemical Revolution
The American Prisoner
Killed by Science*

The first two of these I don't know where they are or when they will be available.
The third one Killed By Science is also available via the Achievement/Reward system via Uplay. It can be unlocked and played for 10 Uplay points. If I am not mistaken about the first two Missions I would assume that they are still to come. A small irritation in the scheme of things that a season pass item is duplicated already in game.

Bahjabroni
11-24-2014, 09:58 PM
The season pass also includes 3 Single player missions:
The Chemical Revolution
The American Prisoner
Killed by Science*

The first two of these I don't know where they are or when they will be available.
The third one Killed By Science is also available via the Achievement/Reward system via Uplay. It can be unlocked and played for 10 Uplay points. If I am not mistaken about the first two Missions I would assume that they are still to come. A small irritation in the scheme of things that a season pass item is duplicated already in game.

You're right about Killed By Science (it has to be unlocked) but the other two are already in. They're just additional "Paris Stories". I know American Prisoner is in the SW area of the city. I'm not sure exactly what district. I forget where Chemical Revolution is, but its also there.

Killed By Science appears as a "Murder Mystery" icon (the magnifying glass). Again, the DLC missions are not marked as DLC. They just are added into the game.

Diarmuid_III
11-24-2014, 11:10 PM
I thought that may be the case re the other two missions. Personally am under-awed with the 3 Single player missions but there you go. Will wait for Dead Kings and Chronicles China.

Anykeyer
11-25-2014, 07:58 AM
You can check what you have in in-game EStore, it also has a nice description for each item. My game (its gold edition, not just regular + sp, so it might be different) says 2 DLC (season pass and Fluer sword) and 21 ULC (including 3 missions)