PDA

View Full Version : Can't link my Uplay account to my unite pre order program rewards?

StefanEzio2013
09-21-2014, 08:51 PM
So i preordered AC Unity for PC and received a code via e-mail for the pre order program. I have sent a request to join a team on the program's website,and on that website it shows that i have unlocked 4/5 rewards (in spite of not being accepted yet). So my question is how do i link my rewards to my uplay account? will it be possible only after joining a team? and will it automatically happen,or will i have to do something to link them to my account? I read on another thread that you know that your unite rewards are connected to your account when you get the history for the transactions,which i have not got yet. please do help.

Locopells
09-22-2014, 12:18 AM
Welcome to the forums!

You should have used your Uplay account to log in, so it should be automatic.

StefanEzio2013
09-22-2014, 05:04 AM
Yeah I did log in to that site with my uplay account. Thanks a lot for helping

Locopells
09-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Welcome.

naumaan
09-22-2014, 01:46 PM
. enter the unite program section ..login through your uplay account .. your team page will open .. there will be an option above your teammates names of joining your uplay profile .. click there .. and your uplay account on website will open up ... there you can see the transaction of 500 upoints .

close it all .. and then open the drm uplay manager ... click win .. go down and click on assassins creed unity game ... and you ll see your unite program actions and rewards linked