PDA

View Full Version : Help with Paris Minigame

PointyEBT
09-21-2014, 03:40 AM
Hello.

I desperately need help with the Paris minigame. I can NOT figure out how to get it to do anything for me. Can anyone help?

I created my assassin and shared him on facebook. When I click on the Paris thing, I see clusters of little hexagons with one having a Templar symbol on it. Clicking that one brings up a window that says "Treason! The threat of treason is at hand. One of the brotherhood has been accused of treason. To prove his loyalty he must assist three of his brothers, or mission progress will be halted for 24 hours." It then has a count for assists out of three and a clock which is constantly at 00.00.00. There's an OK button and a 'next' arrow. Clicking OK takes me back to the previous page. Clicking the arrow brings up some sort of stat thing for another assassin which includes their name, location and a star rating. This has arrows either side to skip through to more assassins, and an OK button. Clicking the OK buttons closes the stat window and takes me back to the view of Paris.

I've noticed that although I can't click on any of the plain blue markers surrounding the Templar one, when I move to an empty space where one should be, a faint white hexagon appears. Clicking here brings up the same 'assassin stat' window. Clicking OK does nothing.

How do I actually play this and get it to work? It's very frustrating as there have been NO instructions that I can find. The same thing happened last year with the pirate ship minigame - we were left to pretty much figure it out for ourselves. I really need help on this as nothing I'm trying seems to do anything to actually affect the game. I want to play this.

Beschikbaar
09-21-2014, 08:11 AM
You could ask ubisoft support.

Locopells
09-21-2014, 11:45 AM
Look for the city map at the right hand side, and use that to quickly get to the middle of the map. There, find a hexagon with the Assassin symbol on it (that isn't greyed out) and click on it, then the OK button that appears under your Assassin. Rinse and repeat, moving somewhere else, should you get accused of treason, encounter the gallows, of get blocked by the Templar symbols. You get five goes, every 24 hours.

PointyEBT
09-21-2014, 10:06 PM
Look for the city map at the right hand side, and use that to quickly get to the middle of the map. There, find a hexagon with the Assassin symbol on it (that isn't greyed out) and click on it, then the OK button that appears under your Assassin. Rinse and repeat, moving somewhere else, should you get accused of treason, encounter the gallows, of get blocked by the Templar symbols. You get five goes, every 24 hours.

Thank you!

I've been dragging around on that map for ages and never found those assassin symbols. I've now managed to make my five random clicks, so I'm locked out until tomorrow. I'm not entirely sure what I've achieved, but at least I know something's happening now. :)

Locopells
09-22-2014, 12:19 AM
Welcome. As to achievement - well it's pot luck at to whether there's an Xbox under one of your tiles...

PointyEBT
09-26-2014, 04:16 AM
Welcome. As to achievement - well it's pot luck at to whether there's an Xbox under one of your tiles...

So... I just clicked on a cell and a gold thingie came up that said I'd unlocked a compass that would guide me to a winning cell. I clicked the 'OK' button and nothing happened. I'm not sure what happened, but is there any way to find it again?

Locopells
09-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Nope it's one use only, and you use it as soon as you find it - it will tell you if there's anything near, but that's it.

PointyEBT
09-26-2014, 11:38 PM
Nope it's one use only, and you use it as soon as you find it - it will tell you if there's anything near, but that's it.

Ah. Well that's fair enough but it would have been useful if it said there wasn't anything near, rather than just disappearing and leaving me wondering what happened.. :D

Locopells
09-27-2014, 12:34 AM
It is supposed to say that, but...