PDA

View Full Version : Does GameStop give you codes to participate in the UNITE program?

Alphacos007
09-20-2014, 11:18 PM
Hello everyone, thanks for reading.
I recently pre-purchased AC Unity on a GameStop store near me here in Germany, and when I asked for the promo code to participate in the Unite program, they told me that they had no idea about any codes. I would understand if it was some random store but GameStop usually is the store that has everything, they even had a collector's edition there for me to take a look on the stuff that came with it before actually pre-ordering it, so I think they should actually have those codes.
Did anyone else here pre-order on GameStop and got a code?
Thank you very much for all the help.

Moultonborough
09-20-2014, 11:51 PM
I've seen codes on receipt before. Or most of the time in the actual game box when you pick it up. Good luck.

Alphacos007
09-21-2014, 03:14 AM
There is nothing on the receipt, unfortunately. Also, the code is used to participate in the program before the release of the game, so there is no sense in it coming in the game box.
Thanks anywas though.

Beschikbaar
09-21-2014, 08:04 AM
Normally they have the codes....
Ask them again and explain what it is.

Alphacos007
09-21-2014, 02:57 PM
I did explain, even showed them the site, but they had no idea about it. Damn, I guess I'll have to go to another GameStop store to see if they can get me one code...

S0ckPuppet
09-21-2014, 07:20 PM
People need to stop using GS. That company is becoming garbage. I only use amazon now. And guess what? I can get both batman CE's, AC Unity CE's and The Order CE's shipped to canada. You can only get 1 from GS. Sad. Also, they always screw you out of pre-order stuff.

Alphacos007
09-22-2014, 12:38 AM
Actually, except for this code that they aren't giving me, everything else was great. They had a collector's edition there for me to look at stuff before actually purchasing them, I can pick it up at the store on the day it releases, so no waiting for delivery like I would have to wait if I bought from Ubisoft or Amazon, I won a pretty nice Keychain that is exclusive for people who buy there, and last but not least it was €10 cheaper than both other options, so I don't think they're garbage at all.
Anyways, I was taking a look at Unite site and it seems like the promotion is not available here in Germany, at least that's what the site told me when I attempted to create a team. Can anyone confirm please?
Thank you.

Alphacos007
09-22-2014, 08:27 PM
Just a little bump to see if anyone can confirm it for me.