PDA

View Full Version : What to choose...?

UnknownP012
09-20-2014, 05:34 AM
Ok so hi! Im having this confusion which game I will pre-order... AC Rogue or Unity... Though I dont have a PS4/XboxOne, i have my PS3/laptop. so Im completely lost because I want to pre-order both but the sad news is that I can only choose one.
If I choose Unity, my PS3 would just be sitting there waiting to be used (I havent used my PS3 for months now.) and if I choose Rogue I wont be experiencing the next gen game.
So what's your say guys? I cant really make a choice right now. Do please help meee T.T :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Thanks for the answers and let's keep this thread clean :))
:cool:

AherasSTRG
09-20-2014, 07:03 AM
Laptops do not sit well when coming to playing demanding computer games, due to overheating, low specs and small screens. Even gaming laptops do not fare well with their desktop equivelants.

So, unless you are confident that your laptop can and will run Assassin's Creed Unity in a satisfactory way, then I suggest that you should buy Assassin's Creed Rogue.

I personally believe that, all in all, Unity will be a better game than Rogue. However, in one hand, Rogue will also be a good game with a rather intriguing story and on the other, if you are into games, you will probably eventually get your hands on a better PC or a PS4/X1 and thus play Unity then.

Btw, welcome to the forums. You will notice that the PC section is kinda dead, but the console section is full of threads discussing even the slightest of community ideas on Assassin's Creed.