PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue, Shay's hood

gnosis_guyver1
09-19-2014, 08:29 PM
Just asking will shay get a hood in his outfit. either already in there or buyable part like aveline.

Fatal-Feit
09-19-2014, 08:32 PM
I don't know, but I hope there's an option for it. God knows there are people who freak out over these peripherals.

JustPlainQuirky
09-19-2014, 08:33 PM
There will be.

trust me.

EmbodyingSeven5
09-19-2014, 08:45 PM
yeah im a little confused too. in the gameplay we see no hood and only collar. in trailer we see him start off with a hood and then take it off to reveal a collar. and in concept art we see him in a normal white hood and robe. I assume that he starts off as full on assassin. then he changes to the Templars side with new armor and a new hood. he then later abandons the hood and takes a collar from a friend. I assume the collars purpose is to reduce damage off air assassinations. I think a Templar from AC revelations used his against Ezios air attack.

Hans684
09-19-2014, 09:21 PM
Do AC need a hood in every game? Com on. Haytham with tricorn hat or Aveline is good examples.

RinoTheBouncer
09-20-2014, 02:38 AM
I hope not. They said we’ll start the game with him as an Assassin and afterwards, he becomes a Templar. So it only makes sense if he wears it only when he’s an Assassin, unless there are missions where he has to go undercover, dressed like an Assassin. Now that would be interesting.

Shahkulu101
09-20-2014, 02:57 AM
Your name is a bit dodgy OP...

I think that when he becomes a Templar the hood will go. It would be nice if there was an option to put it back on for meticulous fans, but as we can see from the gameplay trailers no hood is the default outfit.