PDA

View Full Version : Stephane Chapheau in Unity?

Namikaze_17
09-19-2014, 03:25 AM
I personally wouldn't mind seeing him considering how he's discussed France's state with Connor, and how he wants to return someday. Perhaps the French Revolution could be that return?
He doesn't necessarily need to be apart of the main story, maybe some side missions like liberating parts of France or maybe even that American Prisoner DLC?

We can see him in the streets yelling with the Citizens about injustice, tyranny, and other stuff.
He could interact with Arno telling him about his battles in America with Connor and how he offered him to come but Connor was "Too Busy" or something.

By this, we can get a Connor mention, and what he's been up to since AC3.

What do you guys think? Would you be game to see Stephane?

JustPlainQuirky
09-19-2014, 03:27 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lumraaPklZ1r0ojhto1_250.gif

Namikaze_17
09-19-2014, 03:31 AM
It'd be better than Patience Gibbs going... :rolleyes:

D.I.D.
09-19-2014, 03:34 AM
He's one of the most disliked characters ever.

Also, he's from Montréal, Canada, not Montréal, France.

I only played ACIII once, but I don't think he said anything about ever having been to France.

Anyway, the French Revolution had no shortage of bus-stop screamers calling for revolution. I can't really see why a shouty chef with even less charisma than Gordon Ramsay would suddenly make people say, "Oh, well if you put it like THAT, then yes I WILL tear down the aristocracy!"

Namikaze_17
09-19-2014, 03:45 AM
*Reads Wiki*

Well I am Embarrassed...

*Facepalms*

Can someone close this thread? My bad! ;)

Ureh
09-19-2014, 03:49 AM
I think you mean Lafayette, maybe? :p :)

Megas_Doux
09-19-2014, 03:59 AM
Worst non traitor assassin EVER!!!!!

I used to send the rest of assassins to away with the exception of Chapheau only to "summon" him against a group of jaggers haha :P

Namikaze_17
09-19-2014, 04:01 AM
I think you mean Lafayette, maybe? :p :)

Yeah, he'd be better.

king-hailz
09-19-2014, 06:39 AM
Lol we all know he isn't allowed in AC Unity because he has a french accent! And we all know it is forbidden to have a french accent in France!

ze_topazio
09-19-2014, 10:46 AM
http://ift.tt/1pDlDzK

pacmanate
09-19-2014, 01:46 PM
Hes the mystery murder, confirmed!

ze_topazio
09-19-2014, 01:55 PM
There would be no mystery if he was the murder, everybody would know.

pacmanate
09-19-2014, 01:58 PM
There would be no mystery if he was the murder, everybody would know.

True hahaha. I can imagine him walking down the street with two meat cleavers waving his arms around shouting profanity.

Kaschra
09-19-2014, 03:43 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lumraaPklZ1r0ojhto1_250.gif
^THIS
Please no Stephane.

Aphex_Tim
09-19-2014, 03:45 PM
Come on you guys, Stephane was awesome!

Kakuzu745
09-19-2014, 03:46 PM
Worst non traitor assassin EVER!!!!!

I used to send the rest of assassins to away with the exception of Chapheau only to "summon" him against a group of jaggers haha :P

Hahahahaha now that is kickass

Assassin_M
09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Don't see what was so bad about Stephane, to be honest.

Kaschra
09-19-2014, 04:12 PM

Stephane: Some Redcoats stole my stuff! I'M GONNA SLAUGHTER EVERY SIGNLE ONE OF THEM!!!! DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF THEY STOLE MY STUFF OR NOT! THEY ALL DIE!
Connor: No Stepahen, this is not the way!
Stephane: *goes and attacks every redcoat he comes across*
Connor: No stop, listen to me *protects Stephane and kills Redcoats*
*rinse and repeat a few times*

-After the mission-

Connor: You did well tonight, Stephane

I just.... what?! Connor told him multiple times to stop and listen to him, but Stephane didn't and continued his senseless killing spree. And then Connor compliments him. WTF
Stephane comes across as really unstable, definitely no one you should trust.
That whole mission was terrible.

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-19-2014, 04:12 PM

Me neither. I don't think he's that bad either.

I think it was that he was lashing out at the redcoats and Connor was "forced to protect" him with those other optional objectives.

Assassin_M
09-19-2014, 04:28 PM
Stephane: Some Redcoats stole my stuff! I'M GONNA SLAUGHTER EVERY SIGNLE ONE OF THEM!!!! DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF THEY STOLE MY STUFF OR NOT! THEY ALL DIE!

-After the mission-

I just.... what?! Connor told him multiple times to stop and listen to him, but Stephane didn't and continued his senseless killing spree. And then Connor compliments him. WTF
But he didn't slaughter them :p it went like this, Stephane had his stuff stolen (after earlier being threatened to leave his house) so he went out and started provoking the redcoats and they attacked him--he fought and Connor was forced to defend him a few times.

As for the compliment, he must not be talking about the riot, just the fact the he assassinated a Templar officer working for Johnson.

Kakuzu745
09-19-2014, 04:30 PM

-After the mission-

Well to be honest the one that comes out badly from this dialogue is Connor...why the f is he complimenting Stephan for when he was a moron? Haha