PDA

View Full Version : How do I get those outer Borgia towers?

JackHBush
09-19-2014, 12:41 AM
The outskirts of the map are inacessible. What do I have to do to get rid of that white wall and get to the Borgia towers?

Ureh
09-19-2014, 03:13 AM
Hi,
The outer Borgia Towers become accessible as you progress later into the main story. If I remember, the towers to the north-east are unlocked in Sequence 6. And the tower in south-east Antico is available Sequence 7. Not sure which Sequence you're currently on.

There is one main story mission in Sequence 4, called "War Plans", which appear to be trapped behind the white wall but actually you can just go around it or use the fast-travel tunnels to Porta Nomentana.

JackHBush
09-19-2014, 05:14 PM
Hi,
The outer Borgia Towers become accessible as you progress later into the main story. If I remember, the towers to the north-east are unlocked in Sequence 6. And the tower in south-east Antico is available Sequence 7. Not sure which Sequence you're currently on.

There is one main story mission in Sequence 4, called "War Plans", which appear to be trapped behind the white wall but actually you can just go around it or use the fast-travel tunnels to Porta Nomentana.

I am in Sequence 4 so will try that. Thanks for the info on the other locations.

Kytr
09-19-2014, 05:47 PM
This is a frequent situation throughout all of the AC games -- certain parts of the map are off limits until you progress far enough through the story to unlock them. Sometimes they will even lock you out of certain parts of the map that you were able to access earlier during later segments of the story.

Either way, the white walls will eventually go down if you continue through the main storyline.