PDA

View Full Version : No Wine, tobacco, etc

traumediac
09-19-2014, 12:22 AM
Hi there, I have done probably over 100 ship battles, done the sunken ship dives, collected chests on desert islands, etc. I have yet to get any of the resources like wine, tobacco leaves, etc. I can't run my ship fleet because they have nothing to trade. I have over 50,000 reals, tons of metal, sugar, wood, etc. but not the ship fleet resources. I have googled and searched the forum and the only answer I consistently see is "do ship battles". Any advice ?

naumaan
09-19-2014, 01:14 AM
the ship fleet is the part of online minigame which you can play in the captain's room, you can only get its resources from the game itself, as per my knowledge

Locopells
09-19-2014, 03:46 PM
Indeed, that as I remember it. Welcome to the forums, matey!

Anykeyer
09-19-2014, 04:39 PM
Yes, to get those resources you got to play fleet mini-game itself, more specifically clear trading routes lowering their danger level.

traumediac
09-19-2014, 05:45 PM
Ok well none of the ship battles in the fleet menu are available to me because I don't have the resources with which to be able to engage them. If the only way to get those resources is through fleet battles, but you can't do fleet battles without resources, its kind of a chicken and egg problem isn't it? What can I do ?

Ureh
09-19-2014, 05:50 PM
You don't need these resources to initiate battles. But you do need to capture ships and send them to Kenway's Fleet. I recommend capturing level 4 Pirate Hunter Frigates and at least two lvl 4 Pirate Hunter Man o Wars.

Board a ship with your Jackdaw, after you take it you should see an option to send it to your fleet. Return to the Kenway's Fleet map to confirm the new addition, then ensure that the trade route is safe before sending your ship. If you've already added a ship to Kenway's Fleet but it won't let you initiate a battle then there's something wrong, I think.

traumediac
09-19-2014, 06:04 PM
It seems you do. I have a rather large fleet of captured ships, added several docs, I have man-o-war's etc. When I go to the Naval Map every location says 0 missions available. When I look at an individual mission under a location, the options to engage are grayed out and an area showing resources is highlighted in red, showing that I don't have enough resources to do the battle. Here is a screenshot:

http://imgur.com/UtzBmbz

hmm the image doesn't seem to link right but the url is: http:// imgur.com/UtzBmbz

All of the possible missions look like this although required resources vary.

You don't need these resources to initiate battles. But you do need to capture ships and send them to Kenway's Fleet. I recommend capturing level 4 Pirate Hunter Frigates and at least two lvl 4 Pirate Hunter Man o Wars.

Board a ship with your Jackdaw, after you take it you should see an option to send it to your fleet. Return to the Kenway's Fleet map to confirm the new addition, then ensure that the trade route is safe before sending your ship. If you've already added a ship to Kenway's Fleet but it won't let you initiate a battle then there's something wrong, I think.

Anykeyer
09-19-2014, 06:44 PM
You dont understand. There are 3 types of activities in this mini game. You can clear routes, deliver cargo and help friends. You get resources from clearing routes and then you trade them for money. You can clear any route that doesnt have lowest danger level already, and you dont need any resoures to initiate a battle. Danger level increases over time, so you can clear routes over and over.
http://youtu.be/S8p9kL1edgw?t=4m31s