PDA

View Full Version : Those Who Come Before Those Who Came Before

RA503
09-15-2014, 11:50 PM
whatl you will think if ubsoft make that ? only for curiosity, in one of the files of black flag :

cripto history, locations,Lake Vostok:

''Working with our Russian partners, we have secured an agreement to commence research into the subterranean lake that rests deep beneath Vostok Station, in the accurately if poetically named Pole of Cold, on the East Antarctic Ice Sheet. Sitting approximately 3500 meters above sea level, this freshwater lake rests 4,000 meters beneath the surface. A core ice sample was extracted in 2012, and we will soon begin research that should provide a paleoclimatic record going back some 400,000 years. Isolated fossil water reserve samples may prove even older. Only time and science will tell what genetic marvels these magnificent samples will reveal, if not a new window into First Civilization life itself.''

ze_topazio
09-15-2014, 11:54 PM
Plot twist: TWCEBTWCB created TWCB.

JustPlainQuirky
09-15-2014, 11:56 PM
No.

cawatrooper
09-16-2014, 12:02 AM
I'd rather Ubisoft start revealing more from their previous plot twists before they start branching off into the more convolluted. If, however unlikely, they actually made a game set in First Civ times, then maybe that could be a good opportunity to expand on that idea. Otherwise, I see no reason to further confuse the plot.

RinoTheBouncer
09-16-2014, 11:37 AM
I’d be really excited about anything regarding the First Civilization and their world, cultures, origins, science, religion, folklore..etc. It’s a nice catch you got there. Their civilization ended 75,000 years ago but now we have a 400,000 old fossils, so if this suggest that they indeed existed at that time, it shows how ancient and advanced they are. The First Civ. subject intrigues me more than anything in the AC franchise. I just hope they won’t disrespect it the same way they did to Modern Day.

itsamea-mario
09-16-2014, 11:45 AM
Don't be silly.