PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Rogue soundtrack - who is/are the composer(s)?

LeftistHominid
09-13-2014, 10:54 PM
I was wondering, does anyone know who is/are composing the soundtrack for ACR?

Namikaze_17
09-13-2014, 10:59 PM
No Idea...

I think it might be Brian Tyler again given the period.

But it's unknown who the Composer(s) is/are.

And, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

JustPlainQuirky
09-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Doesn't matter at this point.

Rogue soundtrack (from what we've heard) is uninspiring.

Forced in Ezio theme and even the sync theme is so bland....

LeftistHominid
09-13-2014, 11:03 PM
I would be happy with Tyler or Kyd. I have been searching "Assassin's Creed soundtrack" on Amazon Digital Music every day these days. I would imagine, the soundtrack would be out by mid-October given that ACIV's soundtrack came out October 14, 2013 in advance of the game.

Well it could be like the Revelations OST. Jesper Kyd's part of that soundtrack was awesome, but Lorne Balfe's part was more meh (though he did a good job on ACIII).

Shahkulu101
09-13-2014, 11:06 PM

Are you serious?

We have heard so very little - and from what we heard the ambient music is very nice and so is the naval fighting music.

JustPlainQuirky
09-13-2014, 11:08 PM
I don't know.

My jimmies are still rustled from hearing the Ezio Theme.

It takes away Rogue's sense of identity. Same with it having the same HUD as ACIV.

Namikaze_17
09-13-2014, 11:12 PM
You guys have links for me to hear the music?

ACfan443
09-13-2014, 11:16 PM
No word on the composer(s) at this point, but whoever they are they're doing a fine job with Rogue, the ambient music is glorious. (Wish they switched places with Unity's composers to be honest).

And some of the people upset with the AC2 theme sampling wouldn't bat an eye if it was AC3's main theme.

JustPlainQuirky
09-13-2014, 11:21 PM
@namikaze

just in the demo you can hear the songs if you pay close attention.

Namikaze_17
09-13-2014, 11:27 PM
@namikaze

just in the demo you can hear the songs if you pay close attention.

Oh, well in that case, I heard it... :(

Fatal-Feit
09-14-2014, 12:57 AM
I don't hear it. It all sounds original so far.

JustPlainQuirky
09-14-2014, 01:01 AM
Bah where is M? He knows where the theme plays.

Fatal-Feit
09-14-2014, 01:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWivGrCKo4Y

4:40-4:53 (?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0i6YFrSs6c

1:10-1:23 (?)

They aren't the same.

JustPlainQuirky
09-14-2014, 01:09 AM
Oh no I remember now.

It was in a Rogue interview where it plays.

Fatal-Feit
09-14-2014, 01:10 AM
I don't think that's part of the soundtrack, lol.

JustPlainQuirky
09-14-2014, 01:14 AM
It was a song not heard in any other AC game so....

Fatal-Feit
09-14-2014, 01:17 AM
Probably some unused content or remix. I highly doubt that'll be in the game.

*tries to find interview*

Namikaze_17
09-14-2014, 01:30 AM
A dark age for the soundtracks this year... :(

Shahkulu101
09-14-2014, 01:34 AM
The video was on GI...

Also that Rogue snippet from 4:40 to 4:53 sounds simply wonderful.

Journey93
09-14-2014, 02:30 AM
I don't know.

My jimmies are still rustled from hearing the Ezio Theme.

It takes away Rogue's sense of identity. Same with it having the same HUD as ACIV.

I agree I'm still interested in the game but everything points to Ubi not really caring for Rogue
I mean with AC:B and AC:R they at least tried to change the HUD, the music, the enviroment but not with Rogue

Fatal-Feit
09-14-2014, 02:36 AM
I agree I'm still interested in the game but everything points to Ubi not really caring for Rogue
I mean with AC:B and AC:R they at least tried to change the HUD, the music, the enviroment but not with Rogue

Those are all changed in Rogue.

The quadrilaterals were shattered/flipped, the soundtrack is different, and the environment includes the Atlantic. =l

DumbGamerTag94
09-14-2014, 02:36 AM
The GI interview was never claimed to be official Rogue soundtrack. The Ezio's Family theme being in there wasn't a sample. It was Ezio's family. Someone put that in there during the editing process. Some idiot Editing guy probably just googled AC music.

It was just filler crap for an interview. Nowhere was it said "official ACRogue Soundtrack".

So there is no official evidence that there is recycled music. At all.

JustPlainQuirky
09-14-2014, 02:39 AM
The GI interview was never claimed to be official Rogue soundtrack. The Ezio's Family theme being in there wasn't a sample. It was Ezio's family. Someone put that in there during the editing process. Some idiot Editing guy probably just googled AC music.

It was just filler crap for an interview. Nowhere was it said "official ACRogue Soundtrack".

So there is no official evidence that there is recycled music. At all.

It wasn't just Ezio's family tho. It was like Ezio's family then the song transformed into a different theme entirely.

It's a new theme with Ezio's family referenced within it.

I need to relisten to it tho, it's been a while. You have a link?

DumbGamerTag94
09-14-2014, 02:45 AM
It wasn't just Ezio's family tho. It was like Ezio's family then the song transformed into a different theme entirely.

It's a new theme with Ezio's family referenced within it.

I need to relisten to it tho, it's been a while. You have a link?
I don't. But I remember watching it and it was just Ezio's family then it transitioned/faded into a different song. Just because the songs run together doesn't mean they are the same song. They don't want one song to end and then silence for 2 seconds before the next one starts. That's just bad editing.

From what I remember of it. It sounded to me to be Ezio's family. Edited in to a video. No real significance to it.

I can guarantee you they aren't recycling music. The 10 month turd ACRevelations didn't recycle music. I can assure you ACRogue won't either.

Shahkulu101
09-14-2014, 02:45 AM
Here's a link:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/08/20/understanding-the-story-and-gameplay-of-assassins-creed-rogue.aspx

And it's definitely not just Ezio's family. It just sounds very similar to it.

EDIT: Link fixed but it doesn't really matter since a YT vid has been posted of it...

JustPlainQuirky
09-14-2014, 02:47 AM
Link didn't work.

And I don't think it's possible it was the regular Ezio family theme because different instruments were used IIRC.

But I really need that link to re-confirm.

Fatal-Feit
09-14-2014, 02:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf-G_AVwqUw

It sounds like Rogue's remix of it.

JustPlainQuirky
09-14-2014, 02:52 AM
Yeah there's def instruments and voices in there that are redone/remixed while the Ezio theme plays.

That is a NEW theme for sure.

And it's a dayum shame.

Lacks identity.

This + HUD is stripping identity from Rogue.

Shahkulu101
09-14-2014, 02:54 AM
Oh Mayo I love your dramatic verdicts on things. :p

JustPlainQuirky
09-14-2014, 02:57 AM
Hey I just want to defend Rogue when people say it's a rehash with no heart or unique value.

And it's hard to defend when these kinds of design descisions are made.

Fix the minor problems and things fold together nicely.

I love Rogue but I calls it like I sees it, yo.

Megas_Doux
09-14-2014, 02:59 AM
If instead of Ezio´s family they had used "Connor´s Life", it would be MAYHEM all over here.....

DumbGamerTag94
09-14-2014, 02:59 AM
I don't hear any difference. It sounds like exactly the same song. They just cut out the vocals. Which can be done pretty easily with sound mixing equipment.

And considering it's an INTERVIEW it makes sense for there to be no Vocals as it's distracting.

Namikaze_17
09-14-2014, 03:07 AM
Everyone should Relax...

We'll see when the game comes out.

But I doubt it will be Ezio's family remixed for the Theme.

It needs something Dark.

Namikaze_17
09-14-2014, 03:13 AM
@Mega

"Tonight On Fox News, A local fanbase for the Critically Acclaimed Series: Assassin's Creed has started a riot at Ubisoft Studios for one of it's games custom theme songs being sampled from another game's soundtrack. OH MY GOD! word just got in that they're starting a fire!"

Fatal-Feit
09-14-2014, 03:17 AM
It sounds like the editor overlapped it. The music was a mess.

DumbGamerTag94
09-14-2014, 03:19 AM
It sounds like the editor overlapped it. The music was a mess.

Thank you!

JustPlainQuirky
09-14-2014, 03:24 AM
What if it's not overlapped.

The composer would feel bad.

DumbGamerTag94
09-14-2014, 03:29 AM
What if it's not overlapped.

The composer would feel bad.
Well if it isn't(unlikely). Then that composer is awful and should never be hired again.

Because 1 it wouldn't really be composing since it's existing music. And 2 it isn't even good editing/mixing(which is what it really is)

JustPlainQuirky
09-14-2014, 03:36 AM
inb4 the composer magically turns out to be Jesper Kyd :rolleyes:

DumbGamerTag94
09-14-2014, 03:45 AM
inb4 the composer magically turns out to be Jesper Kyd :rolleyes:

eh not a huge kyd fan. His opera chicks constantly screaming at me in Ezio's games I found EXTREMELY annoying. And the music was just very repetitive and annoying/distracting to me. It as all jingle jingle jangle windchime pluck pluck on a lute. And then a really annoying chorus of women screaming.

Not my taste of music.

JustPlainQuirky
09-14-2014, 03:47 AM
I'm not a huge Jesper Kyd fan either

None of my fav tracks are by him.

Dev_Anj
09-14-2014, 04:02 AM
eh not a huge kyd fan. His opera chicks constantly screaming at me in Ezio's games I found EXTREMELY annoying.

Wait, someone besides me who doesn't like the operatic singing in the Ezio games? Very interesting.

Namikaze_17
09-14-2014, 04:09 AM
Lorne is my Fav.

His tracks are severely underrated... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HhpcYCjMdY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

DumbGamerTag94
09-14-2014, 04:10 AM
Wait, someone besides me who doesn't like the operatic singing in the Ezio games? Very interesting.

Yep. You found me! I can't stand it.

JustPlainQuirky
09-14-2014, 04:14 AM
I don't keep track of who made what, even if I do ask about it a lot.

I just know which music sounds good to me.

Namikaze_17
09-14-2014, 04:15 AM

Who's your favorite Composer, Bmark? :)

Dev_Anj
09-14-2014, 04:18 AM

I'm more baffled by how people think the bad Italian accents in the Ezio games "add personality". That confuses me more than the love for the over dramatic operatic vocals.

DumbGamerTag94
09-14-2014, 04:19 AM
Who's your favorite Composer, Bmark? :)

Can't say for sure. I don't really follow composers. I only know kyd because people on here treat him like god.

I just don't think vocals should be in background/ambient music. Ezio trilogy music would have been much more bearable without it.

Personally I like the more cinematic style/feeling music like AC4 and AC3 were my favorite ACs when it comes to music.

Namikaze_17
09-14-2014, 04:24 AM
Can't say for sure. I don't really follow composers. I only know kyd because people on here treat him like god.

I just don't think vocals should be in background/ambient music. Ezio trilogy music would have been much more bearable without it.

Personally I like the more cinematic style/feeling music like AC4 and AC3 were my favorite ACs when it comes to music.

Hmm...I agree. Sometimes I just fall in love with Balfe's Tracks...they just give off that emotion when I listen. Tyler is great too.
:)

And I personally like Jesper, but I do think people have a Tendency to overrate him a bit. ;)

SixKeys
09-14-2014, 09:02 AM
The Ezio games only had operatic singing because it fit the time period and setting. Listen to AC1 and you'll find none of that.

Megas_Doux
09-14-2014, 09:54 AM
The Ezio games only had operatic singing because it fit the time period and setting. Listen to AC1 and you'll find none of that.

I trully miss the use of voice his soundtracks had, AC III wasted such potential not taking advantages of more native chants.

@Mega

"Tonight On Fox News, A local fanbase for the Critically Acclaimed Series: Assassin's Creed has started a riot at Ubisoft Studios for one of it's games custom theme songs being sampled from another game's soundtrack. OH MY GOD! word just got in that they're starting a fire!"

lol

However what I meant is that if Connor's life were used, many here would be uber excited and hyped for it making out theories to dangerous levels......

SixKeys
09-14-2014, 09:59 AM
lol

However what I meant is that if Connor's life were used, many here would be uber excited and hyped for it making out theories to dangerous levels......

To be fair, "Connor's Life" (or rather, the AC3 theme) would be a bit more appropriate since it's tied to the Kenways and what Ubi is now apparently calling the "18th century saga". Ezio has nothing at all to do with the time period or characters.

Megas_Doux
09-14-2014, 10:07 AM
To be fair, "Connor's Life" (or rather, the AC3 theme) would be a bit more appropriate since it's tied to the Kenways and what Ubi is now apparently calling the "18th century saga". Ezio has nothing at all to do with the time period or characters.

Indeed.

Namikaze_17
09-14-2014, 10:10 AM
@Mega

Fair point...I was just joking though.

:rolleyes:

RinoTheBouncer
09-14-2014, 11:04 AM
I wish it’s Lorne Balfe... ugh

Namikaze_17
09-14-2014, 11:07 AM
I wish it’s Lorne Balfe... ugh

+ 1

But probably not, I would have him compose Unity if that was the Case.

ACfan443
09-14-2014, 01:32 PM
AC2, ACB and ACR carried over whole tracks from AC1, as well as a handful of variations, they were neither tied to the Ezio trilogy in any way nor did they strip the games of their identities (Acre Underworld is more of a recurring theme than any popular Ezio trilogy track). Home of the Brotherhood is essentially a variation of the Masyaf Castle ambient theme. The death sound you hear in AC2-ACR is directly ripped from the AC1 track 'Animus 1191AD'. Lorne Balfe also composed a variation of his ACR track 'Laboured and Lost' for AC3, and once again lack of identity was never an issue with the game. The list goes on.

I just find this 'identity stripping' an odd and overly dramatic complaint considering the games have been heavily borrowing musical elements from each other ever since AC1.

There was some but it was highly infrequent. Also, operatic is thrown around loosely (not directed at you), Kyd's music was vocal-centric, but far from excessively theatrical. The vocals in most of his tracks were soft and delicately performed (some of ACB and Rome's pre-liberated state being an exception), it wasn't all histrionic wailing unless the nature of the track called for it, I.e a fast paced/tense/action one.

The vocals added a certain charm, soul and memorability to the music, their absence in the newer games made the respective soundtracks hugely devoid of those qualities IMO. Elated to see a hint of the old style return in Rogue though, won't be playing the game but at least there's incentive to download the music.

Dev_Anj
09-14-2014, 01:57 PM
.. (some of ACB and Rome's pre-liberated state being an exception)..

It was those tracks which annoyed me. Particularly the one that plays in the areas close to the countryside.

ACfan443
09-14-2014, 02:08 PM
It was those tracks which annoyed me. Particularly the one that plays in the areas close to the countryside.

I actually agree with you there, a lot of people like the track 'Roman Countryside' but I don't, the high pitched singing begins to grind on you after a while. That was the only one I had a problem with, the rest I loved.

It was a good thing the countryside had 2 or 3 different tracks that played in the background, otherwise I'd probably have never stepped foot out of the Centro district in any of my free roam sessions :p

RinoTheBouncer
09-14-2014, 05:43 PM
+ 1

But probably not, I would have him compose Unity if that was the Case.

I just LOVED the AC:R soundtrack. The best songs were composed by him and it was just pure perfection. The Revelation? AC Theme? just WOW. For Unity, I hope the piano theme from the Paris Horizon trailer will be the prevalent theme from the soundtrack. It’s so original.

Megas_Doux
09-14-2014, 05:45 PM
Balfe certaintly made some really good cinematic tracks and loved ACR´s sountrcks because the goob combo he and kyd made. However I dont get why many here diss the latter for his usage of female vocals, when Balfe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYupMWjn68

Made it VERY recurrent throughout the game.

RinoTheBouncer
09-14-2014, 05:48 PM
Balfe certaintly made some really good cinematic tracks and loved ACR´s sountrcks because the goob combo he and kyd made. However I dont get why many here diss the latter for his usage of female vocals, when Balfe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYupMWjn68

Made it VERY recurrent throughout the game.

It was EPIC! and the fact that it was a recurring theme throughout the game and cutscenes and was a available in different versions, was just WONDERFUL. Listen to The Revelation from the AC:R OST album, that one was wonderful as well. And I guess we talked about it before but BLEEDING EFFECT from The Lost Archive was heart-shattering.

Namikaze_17
09-14-2014, 05:55 PM
And This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw_M5Lp_3ls&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I personally don't mind Jesper using the vocals, but sometimes it can get over-the-top. When Balfe does it, you just get this feel.

Farlander1991
09-15-2014, 10:00 AM

I was so disappointed there was no "Connor's Life" in AC4, to be honest. It was the Kenway family theme in AC3.
English Haytham version. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rYZ-yGAnCw)
Native Connor version (starts at 1:12) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqUVC0jpZEw)

I was so excited to hear some kind of a different variation for Edward. But alas, Edward didn't have Kenway family theme from AC3.

SixKeys
09-15-2014, 06:08 PM
I was so disappointed there was no "Connor's Life" in AC4, to be honest. It was the Kenway family theme in AC3.
English Haytham version. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rYZ-yGAnCw)
Native Connor version (starts at 1:12) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqUVC0jpZEw)

I was so excited to hear some kind of a different variation for Edward. But alas, Edward didn't have Kenway family theme from AC3.

I hadn't heard that Haytham variation before, nice. Thanks for the link.

RinoTheBouncer
09-15-2014, 06:10 PM
And This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw_M5Lp_3ls&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I personally don't mind Jesper using the vocals, but sometimes it can get over-the-top. When Balfe does it, you just get this feel.

This one is perfect. The whole AC:R album is just epic. Definitely the best AC OST, ever.

Assassin’s Creed Theme
Istanbul
The Revelation
Labored and Lost
We Talk Together
Enough for one Life
Altair and Darim
The Library
Bleeding Effect
The Road to Masyaf

Ureh
09-15-2014, 06:17 PM

It sounds a lot like that part that plays when Haytham enters the Theatre Royal.

---
Really hope they don't "borrow" Lorne's discarded ambient music from AC3. If possible they should create a new track for this game.

Namikaze_17
09-15-2014, 10:32 PM
@Rino

Yes!!!

The Revelation, Enough for one Life, and Labored and Lost are the best tracks by Balfe next to his AC3/TOKW work. ^.^

JustPlainQuirky
09-16-2014, 12:42 AM

Haytham's version classy as hell.

I feel like a superior individual just by listening to it.

It's only a matter of time before my british accent blossoms.

LeftistHominid
09-25-2014, 06:37 AM
Have any new clues come out since I started this thread?

Neither Unity nor Rogue have their soundtrack postings on Amazon yet.

Farlander1991
09-25-2014, 07:03 AM

It's heard on its own only a couple of times (one of the places being the theatre as mentioned), but during sequences 9 and 10 in cutscenes with Haytham it switches between Connor version and Haytham version while they talk (some of the cutscenes also have a dark version of the theme during some intense moments).

-----------

Haytham has got another IMO awesome tune that sadly was absent from the soundtrack: his variation on Welcome To Boston (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FccObUK1p6I) (which is supposed to be ambient music, but they didn't put ambient music in the game outside of missions, so... :( ) The part that starts with 1:50 is especially awesome. Why on Earth this music was absent from the soundtrack is beyond me.

Speaking of awesome variations, Boston Massacre variation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrzefUDcKUE) of Trouble in Town is also awesome. Too bad there's no full version of it :(

Alphacos007
09-25-2014, 03:00 PM
Haytham's version classy as hell.

I feel like a superior individual just by listening to it.

It's only a matter of time before my british accent blossoms.

Holy, I laughed more than I should. I do agree though.

Bastiaen
09-25-2014, 08:07 PM
It sounds great to me. I think that it sounds like Lorne Balfe's work. Could be Kyd though. ARGH! I'm so confused! Anyway, I think I'll pick up the $70 collector's edition and get the soundtrack included.

loomer979
09-26-2014, 12:16 AM
I'll be doing some Rogue coverage in a couple weeks and I'll be sure to ask about this if it isn't answered by then.

SixKeys
09-26-2014, 12:29 AM
It's kind of strange they haven't published this bit of information yet. We knew pretty soon after news about Unity started dropping who the composers were. Maybe it's the general lack of advertising for Rogue.

JustPlainQuirky
09-26-2014, 12:36 AM
I'll be doing some Rogue coverage in a couple weeks and I'll be sure to ask about this if it isn't answered by then.

This is great.

Are you going to post question voting again?

loomer979
09-26-2014, 02:22 AM
This is great.

Are you going to post question voting again?

Yes! Probably in a week or so.

JustPlainQuirky
09-26-2014, 02:31 AM
Awesome. I look forward to it.

LeftistHominid
09-27-2014, 11:07 PM

Great! Any clue when the two soundtracks will hit Amazon? I know for Black Flag it was like two weeks before release.

X_xWolverinEx_X
09-29-2014, 08:53 AM

oh yeah

eaze-2012
10-10-2014, 06:47 PM
Yeah there's def instruments and voices in there that are redone/remixed while the Ezio theme plays.

That is a NEW theme for sure.

And it's a dayum shame.

Lacks identity.

This + HUD is stripping identity from Rogue.

You guys are actually sad that they are building on the Ezio theme? Wow...

Where games are mostly filled with bland action scoring, and heartless themes, I am really happy they are building up on those themes. Can't wait.

Megas_Doux
10-10-2014, 09:41 PM
You guys are actually sad that they are building on the Ezio theme? Wow...

Where games are mostly filled with bland action scoring, and heartless themes, I am really happy they are building up on those themes. Can't wait.

If instead of Ezio´s family it was Connor´s life:

http://stuffpoint.com/spongebob-square-pants/image/48858-spongebob-square-pants-sponge-bob-happy.jpg

Namikaze_17
10-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Mega...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5j60yWXOB1qcwic6.gif

This again?

Megas_Doux
10-10-2014, 10:01 PM
Being 100% serious, Shay deserves his "own" theme for sure. The fact this seems to be another recycled asset is sad and the same time not surprising. However, it is plausible to say that if the tune had resembled Connor´s life, the reaction would have been better here.....

Namikaze_17
10-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Being 100% serious, Shay deserves his "own" theme for sure. The fact this seems to be another recycled asset is sad and the same time not surprising. However, it is plausible to say that if the tune had resembled Connor´s life, the reaction would have been better here.....

No, I'm with you that Shay needs his own theme. But I personally don't care if it resembled Connor's Life, Ezio's Family, Fortune of Edward Kenway, or any other song.

Recycled is Recycled in my book.

X_xWolverinEx_X
10-11-2014, 07:24 AM
going back and watching the twitch streams and I could hear the soundtrack and it sounds like it is composed by Winifred Phillips who did the liberation soundtrack

LeftistHominid
10-13-2014, 05:53 AM
This is so odd. Less than a month away and we still don't know.

The album is not on Amazon yet either.

RinoTheBouncer
10-13-2014, 07:49 AM
It bothers me how literally NOTHING is known about the soundtracks of either AC:U or AC:Ro. I mean yes, we did get some tracks from AC:U soundtrack, but no info. about the composer, no straight answer about which tracks are to be included, no pre-order on the iTunes store..etc. and as for Rogue, it’s like even if it was a compilation of old AC tracks, at least let us know who’s arranging them, who’s remixing or let us listen to some samples, pre-order the album too.

I feel like AC:Rogue is being left for dead before it even happens and I know the game has potential, at least story-wise, which is basically why I’m feeling sorry for it.

LatinaC09
10-13-2014, 12:37 PM
It bothers me how literally NOTHING is known about the soundtracks of either AC:U or AC:Ro. I mean yes, we did get some tracks from AC:U soundtrack, but no info. about the composer, no straight answer about which tracks are to be included, no pre-order on the iTunes store..etc. and as for Rogue, it’s like even if it was a compilation of old AC tracks, at least let us know who’s arranging them, who’s remixing or let us listen to some samples, pre-order the album too.

I feel like AC:Rogue is being left for dead before it even happens and I know the game has potential, at least story-wise, which is basically why I’m feeling sorry for it.

Agreed. This is really odd because I feel like we knew much more about the soundtracks from past games ahead of time. With Unity I have to do my best not to watch all the new trailer/leaked footage content that's been rolling out lately but when it comes to the soundtrack...not really much info. And Rogue has been kept quiet in general. It's unusual.

RuNfAtBoYrUn740
10-13-2014, 02:48 PM

The Unity composers are Chris Tilton, Ryan Amon and Sarah Schachner.

Info from AC Unity AC Wiki btw

ACfan443
10-13-2014, 03:00 PM

We've known about Unity's composers ever since Loomer revealed their names shortly after E3
There's a load of preview tracks here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907718-Assassin-s-Creed-Unity-Soundtrack-discussion-New-Full-Tracks-Forums

EDIT: also, one of the composers, Sarah Schachner, did some work on Black Flag prior to working on ACU. She composed the tracks Pyrates Beware, Under the Black Flag and a few others.

LeftistHominid
10-16-2014, 02:19 AM
I just watched Loomer's interview, no answer still...

LeftistHominid
10-27-2014, 10:18 PM
Does anyone have any new information? The game is only two weeks away. Based on when the Black Flag soundtrack was released (relative to the game), the soundtrack should post to Amazon any day now.

MakimotoJin
10-28-2014, 12:16 AM
Does anyone have any new information? The game is only two weeks away. Based on when the Black Flag soundtrack was released (relative to the game), the soundtrack should post to Amazon any day now.

No info yet.They'll release some info soon,I hope.

Megas_Doux
10-28-2014, 12:36 AM
Both AC III's and AC IV's official previews had already been released by this time of the year, tsk tsk tsk....

loomer979
10-28-2014, 01:52 AM
Hoping to release the info (with a little extra treat) over the weekend... still caught up in PR red tape though, which I honestly don't understand :\

MakimotoJin
10-28-2014, 02:18 AM
Hoping to release the info (with a little extra treat) over the weekend... still caught up in PR red tape though, which I honestly don't understand :\

Oh yes......a last bit of info before going dark might be nice.
You da real MVP loomer!

Namikaze_17
10-28-2014, 02:18 AM
Two weeks away and we haven't heard an OUNCE of Rogue's soundtrack.

SMH.

MakimotoJin
10-28-2014, 02:24 AM
Two weeks away and we haven't heard an OUNCE of Rogue's soundtrack.

SMH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n08SaPtgXVc
You can hear 11 seconds of a ambient music.You're welcome.

RinoTheBouncer
10-28-2014, 05:44 PM
Chris Tilton and Sarah Schachner are the composers of AC Unity soundtrack volume 1 and 2, respectively. It’s on iTunes for pre-order with samples to stream, as well. Nothing about Rogue, so far.

We've known about Unity's composers ever since Loomer revealed their names shortly after E3
There's a load of preview tracks here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907718-Assassin-s-Creed-Unity-Soundtrack-discussion-New-Full-Tracks-Forums

EDIT: also, one of the composers, Sarah Schachner, did some work on Black Flag prior to working on ACU. She composed the tracks Pyrates Beware, Under the Black Flag and a few others.

Really? I mean I’ve been checking the forums periodically and people kept assuming names, but nobody was acting like it was known.

ACfan443
10-28-2014, 05:48 PM
Chris Tilton and Sarah Schachner are the composers of AC Unity soundtrack volume 1 and 2, respectively. It’s on iTunes for pre-order with samples to stream, as well. Nothing about Rogue, so far.

Really? I mean I’ve been checking the forums periodically and people kept assuming names, but nobody was acting like it was known.

We've known for months, look at the date of Loomer's thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/891541-These-are-the-3-composers-for-AC-Unity

LeftistHominid
10-31-2014, 05:08 PM
The soundtrack preorder page is on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Elitsa_Alexandrova_Assassin_s_Creed_Rogue_Original ?id=Bfnmhgvn6s6p4ndlpqkxlpkedeq

Elitsa Alexandrova it is

MakimotoJin
10-31-2014, 05:26 PM
The soundtrack preorder page is on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Elitsa_Alexandrova_Assassin_s_Creed_Rogue_Original ?id=Bfnmhgvn6s6p4ndlpqkxlpkedeq

Elitsa Alexandrova it is

YAY!Finally something new for Rogue!
Also,there's a track named "Run,Shay,Run!" lol
There's a track named "Agnus Dei",latin for Lamb of God...

Funkinhouser
11-06-2014, 09:36 AM
Are you serious?

We have heard so very little - and from what we heard the ambient music is very nice and so is the naval fighting music.

Ikr, was gonna say the same thing. Bit harsh saying tis blend when its not even released for another week. Thanks Shan's