PDA

View Full Version : New Image

TMFD13
09-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Hello!!!

I'm new to the forum (yet i've been lurking for some month now) and I have seen a picture on tumblr that I didn't see here (unless I have not searched well enough in which case I apologize)

I love this forums and hope to be a part of it ! ^^

https://38.media.tumblr.com/a5b4adc697ce3c0790b43410c4771fa7/tumblr_nbotmeRtzx1t27l3go1_1280.jpg

TMFD13
09-13-2014, 07:44 PM
Oh and the dead man is Marat! A famous man from the revolution and especially the reign of terror

JustPlainQuirky
09-13-2014, 07:45 PM
Not a leak.

Was posted on AccessTheAnimus IIRC

Not too interesting IMO. Just shows Arno discovering a letter prolly left by Charolette Corday saying how she killed the bloke and prolly will die and accept it.

Welcome to forums tho :o

Namikaze_17
09-13-2014, 07:46 PM
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

And don't post leaks OP, It'll get you banned. :rolleyes:

And that's Arno reading a letter or something...?

m4r-k7
09-13-2014, 07:50 PM
I swear Arno has a bow tie on

DumbGamerTag94
09-13-2014, 08:08 PM
Very interesting. This leads me to believe that Corday is not an Assassin but just an ordinary citizen. Arno's presence implies that he was there to kill Marat. I feel that cordays assassination is the moment of realization that things have gotten so bad that the people are taking action on their own. Neither the Templars or Assassins have control. Thus why things have become so chaotic. I bet the reign of terror(which begins shortly after Marats death) is the Templar solution to this problem. To have the people fall in line.

TMFD13
09-13-2014, 08:12 PM
Thank you all!!!!!!
And I didn't know it was posted there :o

And I didn't see he was wearing a bow and tie!!! That looks great!

Thanks for the advice on leaks Namikze17!

Landruner
09-13-2014, 08:24 PM
Not a leak.

Was posted on AccessTheAnimus IIRC

Not too interesting IMO. Just shows Arno discovering a letter prolly left by Charolette Corday saying how she killed the bloke and prolly will die and accept it.

Welcome to forums tho :o

Mayrice!!! "Charolette":rolleyes: Corday seriously? LOL! Even Marat must be laughing at it!:p

JustPlainQuirky
09-13-2014, 08:25 PM
I can't spell when I'm tired *shakes fist lazily*

Sushiglutton
09-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Poor Marat! All he wanted was to live a seamless life :(.

Namikaze_17
09-13-2014, 08:42 PM
Thank you all!!!!!!
And I didn't know it was posted there :o

And I didn't see he was wearing a bow and tie!!! That looks great!

Thanks for the advice on leaks Namikze17!

You're Welcome Mate... ;)

marvelfannumber
09-13-2014, 09:58 PM
Interesting, though the picture looks a little wierd.

It looks like Marat's body is in a barrel and has been symmetrically sliced in half, it might just be the potato picture quality or perspective but still....

Arno's outfit here looks quite snazzy though, if I dare say so myself.

killzab
09-13-2014, 10:07 PM
They reproduced EXACTLY the famous painting of Marat, I'm impressed

http://www.histoire-image.org/photo/zoom/vers10_david_002f.jpg

DumbGamerTag94
09-13-2014, 10:15 PM
Hmmm and from Arno reading the papers and the knife in the painting. Me thinks that Marats death will be treated as a "murder mystery" side quest within the main story. Possibly even as the tutorial for those missions.

This allows Ubi to include Marat's death. Whilst still having it historically accurate. Rather than have the player murder him.

RinoTheBouncer
09-13-2014, 10:32 PM
They reproduced EXACTLY the famous painting of Marat, I'm impressed

http://www.histoire-image.org/photo/zoom/vers10_david_002f.jpg

My God, this is exactly the same thing I thought of when I first saw the shot. Thanks for posting the original.

Landruner
09-13-2014, 11:12 PM
Hmmm and from Arno reading the papers and the knife in the painting. Me thinks that Marats death will be treated as a "murder mystery" side quest within the main story. Possibly even as the tutorial for those missions.

This allows Ubi to include Marat's death. Whilst still having it historically accurate. Rather than have the player murder him.

Yep, the player having to murder him will have been unwise. a bit like the feeling of Forest Gump taking a shot at JFK instead of just meeting him in the movie.

wvstolzing
09-14-2014, 12:02 AM
Mayrice!!! "Charolette":rolleyes: Corday seriously? LOL! Even Marat must be laughing at it!:p

Chatroulette?

It's interesting though, that we have an exact reproduction of one of Clay's puzzle images.

SlyTrooper
09-14-2014, 12:57 AM
Arno's outfit is awesome. I'm glad that I'm more of a stealth player because it means I will probably get to use more gear like that.