PDA

View Full Version : How will the co-op work, historically-wise?

dimbismp
09-13-2014, 05:20 PM
For example,a brotherhood mission has to do with an assassination of an aristocrat,who irl died in 1789.But if we progress,through the main story,in year 1790 for example,and we haven't played the mission yet,what is going to happen?I fear that the mission will still be playable,like nothing happened....Also,in an interview,Amancio mentioned that co-op is available 1 hour after the start of the game.The way he said that though,made me believe that all missions will be unlocked at once,which of course is wrong, historically speaking...

RinoTheBouncer
09-13-2014, 05:26 PM
I wish that this was the only thing that’s wrong with Unity... it would’ve been easier to swallow.

Anyway, to answer your questions, I believe it’ll be pretty much like the Side-Missions of the past games. Many games had us doing missions that took place before the end of the game, after the completion of the main story during free-roam, post credits.

Locopells
09-13-2014, 06:04 PM
Yeah, the Animus will display in the mission briefing, when it happened, chronologically.

jeordievera
09-13-2014, 06:38 PM
That was one of the things that really pissed me off in AC3 when playing the Homestead missions. I played them in weird order perhaps, because in some of them Achilles was still alive after I buried him.