PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming content from Unity & Rogue

Kakuzu745
09-08-2014, 11:12 PM
I feel there is so much content for Unity that I already lost track of it (mainly because I also stopped paying that much attention to this stuff in the last few weeks and have been only reading about the development of the game but nothing about promos or minigames)

Can you help me remember? We will have the special missions and some weapons from special editions/preordering from Amazon, Walmart, etc...what else?

1. If I remember correctly there is also a reward for the Unite Program but that is only for UK after buying the Guillotine Edition, right? What is that reward and will it be somehow accessible if you are not in the UK?

2. All of the items that come with the preorder will be accessible later as it has usually happened? Any idea?

3. We also have these customize your assassin and Free Paris thing. How does this work? Do you have a reward for each thing or is the reward only for the Free Paris thing? What is the reward and how in God's name does that minigame work? haha

4. Any other weapons, missions, etc that you can think that are linked to something?

5. Now that we are on this...do you guys know what is the extra content that come with the mcfarlane figures of series 2 (meaning Adewale, Aveline and Connor in native outfit)? Any word what will the content unlocked with the codes of series 3?

6. And finally...besides the preordering missions and weapons...is there any other content linked to something for Rogue?

Thx for the updates and explanations :D

Kakuzu745
09-12-2014, 08:59 PM
OK, since the forums went down i really feel compelled to ask this again. Any idea at least about one of these questions?

SixKeys
09-12-2014, 09:39 PM
#2: I'm 99% sure pre-order stuff will be available to all at some point.

#3: I'm not entirely sure, but I think only the XBoxes that you can win are actual, physical rewards you can unlock by playing the Free Paris game. The music tracks and weapon videos aren't exclusives that you unlock in Unity, they're "community rewards" in the sense that fans help each other to unlock these previews. So it's not like you get an actual exclusive weapon in Unity by playing Free Paris, the preview just shows many different weapons you can expect to see. The only real reason to play is the chance to win an XBox.

SHADOWGARVIN
09-12-2014, 09:45 PM
1 The unite program is not UK only. It's for all european countries and i believe even some other countries as well. Not the US though. You only need a pre-order codes. Check with your retailer.
2 I'm pretty sure some of the exclusive weapons and stuff will stay exclusive and won't be avaliable to everyone.

Bastiaen
09-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Most of these items will likely be available in DLC form included with the season pass, which I'll get anyway, so no need to worry about trying to keep track of all this stuff.

Kakuzu745
09-15-2014, 08:23 PM
1 The unite program is not UK only. It's for all european countries and i believe even some other countries as well. Not the US though. You only need a pre-order codes. Check with your retailer.

So if I preorder Unity I will get the code for the Unite program even if I am in the US? Do you know what is the reward?

Most of these items will likely be available in DLC form included with the season pass, which I'll get anyway, so no need to worry about trying to keep track of all this stuff.

I thought that and then I lost track of all the content in AC4

Ureh
09-15-2014, 10:28 PM
@Kakuzu745

Nope, the Unite program is exclusive to EMEA territories. It shouldn't work for those in the US, even if you somehow manage to get a Unite code.

These are the rewards in the Unite program:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140615052547/assassinscreed/images/6/6e/Assassin's_Creed_Unity_UNITE_Pre-Order_Program.jpg

ze_topazio
09-15-2014, 10:47 PM
A climbable Eiffel Tower would be nice... maybe.

Kakuzu745
09-16-2014, 12:47 AM
@Kakuzu745

Nope, the Unite program is exclusive to EMEA territories. It shouldn't work for those in the US, even if you somehow manage to get a Unite code.

These are the rewards in the Unite program:

Thx!

Now does anyone know anything about these two?

5. Now that we are on this...do you guys know what is the extra content that come with the mcfarlane figures of series 2 (meaning Adewale, Aveline and Connor in native outfit)? Any word what will the content unlocked with the codes of series 3?

6. And finally...besides the preordering missions and weapons...is there any other content linked to something for Rogue?

GoldenBoy9999
09-16-2014, 02:15 AM
Thx!

Now does anyone know anything about these two?

I don't believe either of those have been announced but I may be wrong. I especially want to know about the McFarlane figures because I like getting those and I want to add the Arno one to my collection.

Kakuzu745
09-16-2014, 06:13 PM
I don't believe either of those have been announced but I may be wrong. I especially want to know about the McFarlane figures because I like getting those and I want to add the Arno one to my collection.

Cool, I thought the same but I wanted to double check. Thx!

I guess all of my questions have been answered!

Kakuzu745
09-19-2014, 04:58 PM
Hey guys, regarding this topic for anyone who is interested I found this nice compilation of all the items that are available from Preorders, Editions, Contests, etc, for Unity

All items here (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579883)