PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed American Trilogy Collection

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 05:09 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxB1rSJIAAAviyQ.jpg

For PS3, 360, and PC. Releases in October.

Didn't even have time to translate the french. I trusted my french classes taught me well enough to understand what it said.

If this is a misinterpretation, just let me know.

Source: Ubifrance twitter.

DynastyEmpire
09-08-2014, 05:15 PM
hmm, not bad but replace liberation hd with Rogue and you have deal.

i am thinking this could ethier be a.(fake) b.(mistranslation) c.(idk).

But anyway just replace liberation hd though. hopefully whatever this is this ethier a next gen port or a ps3 bundle.

cool find.

Oh, Caribbean for edward is not part of the americas they are there own thing.

The Caribbean is it's own place.

Okay this looks defiantly real, it's defiantly from one of there twitter accounts which leads to the main site itself, lol. here is the link:

https://twitter.com/AssassinsFR/status/509008523351826432

ze_topazio
09-08-2014, 05:16 PM
A new world
The American saga

m4r-k7
09-08-2014, 05:17 PM
This looks so fake. Surely they would wait for Rogue to do an "American" Collection

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Yeah it makes more sense to have Rogue instead or added in the very least.

I guess quadrilogy doesn't sound good to marketers, lol.

Still, just another game I can't get because it's last gen only.

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif

At least they had the decency to put in on PC this time.

I wonder if they made any tweaks or not.

@m4r

it's from UbiFrance's official twitter so....

Check for yourself

Ureh
09-08-2014, 05:20 PM
Keep Liberation and just include Rogue as well. I wouldn't mind having Liberation on a disc.

killzab
09-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Yeah it makes more sense to have Rogue instead or added in the very least.

I guess quadrilogy doesn't sound good to marketers, lol.

Still, just another game I can't get because it's last gen only.

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif

At least they had the decency to put in on PC this time.

I wonder if they made any tweaks or not.

@m4r

it's from UbiFrance's official twitter so....

Check for yourself

??? it's just a bundle you're not missing out

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 05:24 PM
I have ACIV and Liberation on PC and I don't have access to a PC always (and when I do, it's a crappy PC anyway) so I would like to own them on a disk for a console.

I had black flag for wii u but I returned it for the PC version. (then that ran like crap) so I was planning on getting it on ps4.

Just would be nice to have all 3 on ps4. I like things organized in one place instead of a bunch of different consoles.

pacmanate
09-08-2014, 05:28 PM
When I said about the Rogue, AC3 and AC4 bundle a few weeks ago I was going to call it the "American Saga" but thought it would sound silly :P

But why not Rogue :| That makes no sense to me. They could have included it and called it Saga instead of trilogy.

Toa TAK
09-08-2014, 05:28 PM
That cover looks awesome. I want that without text.

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Maybe for PS4 we'll eventually get a full Saga that includes those 3 games + ToKW + Rogue + Freedom Cry + Whatever DLC comes with Rogue

That would be a steal!

m4r-k7
09-08-2014, 05:33 PM
When I said about the Rogue, AC3 and AC4 bundle a few weeks ago I was going to call it the "American Saga" but thought it would sound silly :P

But why not Rogue :| That makes no sense to me. They could have included it and called it Saga instead of trilogy.

Its stupid... but I guess they want people to buy the older games and then buy the brand new Rogue for the same price as the bundle (or even more)

DynastyEmpire
09-08-2014, 05:33 PM
i wonder if ubisoft is reading the forums, hmmm?

interesting.

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Oh yeah the title says saga, not trilogy. Could someone edit the title to 'saga'

i wonder if ubisoft is reading the forums, hmmm?

interesting.

They always are.

m4r-k7
09-08-2014, 05:36 PM
I wonder what will be next... the French Trilogy with Unity, Unity 2 (Napoleonic War), and Vita's French HD game / Some sort of HD France DLC xD

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 05:38 PM
I wonder what will be next... the French Trilogy with Unity, Unity 2 (Napoleonic War), and Vita's French HD game / Some sort of HD France DLC xD

There won't be any more AC Vita games me thinks.

If anything, they'd develop a third game for last gen.

But I doubt it because it would require using the old parkour mechanics.

DynastyEmpire
09-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Oh yeah the title says saga, not trilogy. Could someone edit the title to 'saga'

They always are.

i had made a post about a bundle then another suggestion came along and then this thread happens, lol.

ubisoft is the best company out there.

m4r-k7
09-08-2014, 05:41 PM
There won't be any more AC Vita games me thinks.

I thought Liberation sold really well on vita? I think they would to be honest.

Skelface
09-08-2014, 05:43 PM
But why not Rogue :| That makes no sense to me.

The American Collection is just a budget bundle, you can't include a full price game.

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 05:43 PM
I thought Liberation sold really well on vita? I think they would to be honest.

It sold 'well' because there were no other games to buy.

And Ubi would make more profits by releasing on last gen instead.

DynastyEmpire
09-08-2014, 05:44 PM

i'm sure that will happen and they will call it the French revolution saga or trilogy.

sure things comes out of nowhere.

It's not like the will port an Assassin's creed 1 & bloodlines bundle for next year & along with the ezio trilogy & possbily

American saga or trilogy too, lol.

i am going to call it next year this will happen, lol.

m4r-k7
09-08-2014, 05:47 PM
It sold 'well' because there were no other games to buy.

And Ubi would make more profits by releasing on last gen instead.

Well yeah they would...but knowing them they would make a game for last-gen and vita..

EaglePrince25
09-08-2014, 06:05 PM
Only one of these I don't have is Liberation, so unless there's a tremendous amount of bonus content I don't see a point in getting it...Now if I could get a family member to buy it for me, that's a different story. ;)

DynastyEmpire
09-08-2014, 06:16 PM
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/08/assassins-creed-the-american-saga-to-hit-last-gen-consoles-will-include-iii-black-flag-and-liberation-hd/

yep it was confirmed, lol.

pacmanate
09-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Maybe for PS4 we'll eventually get a full Saga that includes those 3 games + ToKW + Rogue + Freedom Cry + Whatever DLC comes with Rogue

That would be a steal!

AC3 won't be on PS4.

Shahkulu101
09-08-2014, 06:20 PM
Might actually get this if it's released on PC. I want to get AC3 on my PC as the graphics are tank and play Liberation for the first time. And having AC4 on my PC can't hurt.

ze_topazio
09-08-2014, 06:48 PM
I actually wouldn't mind having Liberation, TOKW and Freedom Cry on disc instead of having them wasting my hard drive space, but then, maybe would be better to wait for a new gen release or something, provided that will ever happen.

And of course there's no guarantee Liberation and the other dlc are not just a download code.

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Ubisoft Announces Assassin's Creed 'Birth of a New World - The American Saga'

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxB1rSJIAAAviyQ.jpg

The history of the Assassin Brotherhood is one of rebellion against tyranny. The Assassins have existed since the dawn of humanity, waging a clandestine war against their ancient enemies: The Templars.

Experience the birth of modern America in Assassin’s Creed® The American Saga, a compilation which includes the following 3 Assassin’s Creed® games, available on PlayStation® 3, Xbox 360® and Windows PC:

• Assassin’s Creed III: The American Colonies, 1775. You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As the colonies draw closer to revolution, you will dedicate your life to the freedom of your clan, becoming the spark that ignites the revolution into a full blaze. Your crusade will lead you through blood-soaked battlefields and crowded city streets, to the perilous wilderness and stormy seas. You will not only witness history…you will make it.

• Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD: The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the north, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the south – but they have yet to reckon with Aveline, a deadly Assassin who will use every weapon and ability in her arsenal on her quest for freedom.

• Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: The year is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic where corruption, greediness and cruelty are commonplace. Among these outlaws is a brash young captain named Edward Kenway. His fight for glory has earned him the respect of legends like Blackbeard, but also drawn him into the ancient war between Assassins and Templars, a war that may destroy everything the pirates have built. Welcome to the Golden Age of Piracy.

https://www.facebook.com/AccessTheAnimus/posts/549344891833091

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Oh damn, saw this, posted a thread and didn't realize it was already there. lol

Heres more info from AccessTheAnimus for anyone interested:

Ubisoft Announces Assassin's Creed 'Birth of a New World - The American Saga'

The history of the Assassin Brotherhood is one of rebellion against tyranny. The Assassins have existed since the dawn of humanity, waging a clandestine war against their ancient enemies: The Templars.

Experience the birth of modern America in Assassin’s Creed® The American Saga, a compilation which includes the following 3 Assassin’s Creed® games, available on PlayStation® 3, Xbox 360® and Windows PC:

• Assassin’s Creed III: The American Colonies, 1775. You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As the colonies draw closer to revolution, you will dedicate your life to the freedom of your clan, becoming the spark that ignites the revolution into a full blaze. Your crusade will lead you through blood-soaked battlefields and crowded city streets, to the perilous wilderness and stormy seas. You will not only witness history…you will make it.

• Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD: The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the north, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the south – but they have yet to reckon with Aveline, a deadly Assassin who will use every weapon and ability in her arsenal on her quest for freedom.

• Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: The year is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic where corruption, greediness and cruelty are commonplace. Among these outlaws is a brash young captain named Edward Kenway. His fight for glory has earned him the respect of legends like Blackbeard, but also drawn him into the ancient war between Assassins and Templars, a war that may destroy everything the pirates have built. Welcome to the Golden Age of Piracy.

https://www.facebook.com/AccessTheAnimus/posts/549344891833091

GunnerGalactico
09-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Mayrice already made a thread for that, but atleast yours is in English :p

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Yeah, sorry, didn't see this was posted already.

Mods, please close whenever you get a chance :)

Legionaryprime
09-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Does anyone know if this will contain all the DLC from 3 and Black Flag?

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-08-2014, 07:58 PM

Good question.

I hope it includes all the DLCs they all came with.

GunnerGalactico
09-08-2014, 08:11 PM

I hope so.

Wraith_of_sands
09-08-2014, 08:28 PM
ok

LeVoyageur07
09-08-2014, 08:35 PM
You do realize that America does not only include USA.

It includes other countries in North America, Central America, South America
That includes the Caribbean!

Landruner
09-08-2014, 08:40 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxBcjdIIQAAeb_q.jpg

For PS3, 360, and PC. Releases in October.

Didn't even have time to translate the french. I trusted my french classes taught me well enough to understand what it said.

If this is a misinterpretation, just let me know.

Source: Ubifrance twitter.

"The American Saga, a new world"
Well it looks like it's going once again an EU release, and perhaps they will bring a patch and an update for the social and challenge for AC4 - if not I don't see the point to buy an incomplete great game in middle of two "sosso" ones.

I like Liberation thought. I hope in comes on disk and that hey include the ULC/DLCs for the 2 others (?)

EmbodyingSeven5
09-08-2014, 08:43 PM
full on MURICAN PRIDE. LOL.

Landruner
09-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Good question.

I hope it includes all the DLCs they all came with.

and that they include all the ULCs too.

Landruner
09-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Well yeah they would...but knowing them they would make a game for last-gen and vita..

No offense but the Vita did not sell well, so my cheap guess is unless that they have a huge business deal around, Ubiaoft won't port any game for Vita and they do for the WiiU - If they release game that could have been released this way, it will come in digital format for the rest of the console industry including PC

pacmanate
09-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Ubisoft just tweeted this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxCRt8ZCEAAh9ZQ.jpg:large

Shahkulu101
09-08-2014, 08:57 PM
That a PC version or something?

Landruner
09-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Yeah, sorry, didn't see this was posted already.

Mods, please close whenever you get a chance :)

May be before you should post the English picture on Mayrice 's thread because I wrongly thought the 3logy was released in France or EU only

pacmanate
09-08-2014, 09:05 PM
no idea

m4r-k7
09-08-2014, 09:07 PM
The America's collection sounds worse than "American Saga". I wonder which one it is lol

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 09:30 PM
I like that box art better.

now release it on ps4.

come on give me something for my birthday, Ubi.

pacmanate
09-08-2014, 09:36 PM
I like that box art better.

now release it on ps4.

come on give me something for my birthday, Ubi.

They aren't going to remaster Liberation again
They won't do AC3 either.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
09-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Cool for anyone just getting into the series? I guess?

LUR21
09-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Why would they not wait until rogue and release it with that also? Is it not supposed to be the critical link between AC4 and AC3? Why have an American collection featuring the last game set mainly in America? Weird. I can see a complete American collection coming out next year once rogue gets it's port to PC and PS4.

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-08-2014, 10:33 PM
May be before you should post the English picture on Mayrice 's thread because I wrongly thought the 3logy was released in France or EU only

You got it :)

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-08-2014, 10:37 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxCBA_DIcAEjlcB.jpg

Shahkulu101
09-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Will buy in Steam sale.

pacmanate
09-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Will buy in Steam sale.

Why? You have them all right?

Shahkulu101
09-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Why? You have them all right?

Not on ze PC. And not Liberation.

Jexx21
09-08-2014, 11:08 PM
probably won't be on Steam.. Steam already has all three games, it doesn't need a collection pack. they'll just put them in one.

however, if it is on Steam, I'll be getting it since I have none of the games on Steam and I want them on Steam. Although I'll only get them if it has the sony exclusive content, because I can get that content if I buy the deluxe editions of Black Flag and AC3.

ze_topazio
09-08-2014, 11:10 PM
Someone needs to make a new version of this

http://i48.tinypic.com/wtd3xd.gif

Shahkulu101
09-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Well obviously buying them individually on Steam will be a lot more than a collection pack. Hopefully they do a deal similar to this then.

pacmanate
09-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Someone needs to make a new version of this

http://i48.tinypic.com/wtd3xd.gif

100% accurate

RinoTheBouncer
09-08-2014, 11:16 PM
It says “A New World | The American Saga”
I like the idea, but they made The Kenway Saga a few months ago and this one isn’t even a port to the PS4.

pacmanate
09-08-2014, 11:19 PM
It says “A New World | The American Saga”
I like the idea, but they made The Kenway Saga a few months ago and this one isn’t even a port to the PS4.

Don't get me started on the Ezio ones or the anthology and the other one that went with the anthology.

RinoTheBouncer
09-08-2014, 11:26 PM
Don't get me started on the Ezio ones or the anthology and the other one that went with the anthology.

The Heritage Collection? I think they made that one as a cheaper version of the Anthology box set which was a bit expensive. Ezio’s Trilogy had all 3 games and Ezio’s Saga was a Japanese box set. I think they overdone it with the whole compilations thing, but at least at Ezio’s times, there wasn’t a next-gen to expect a remaster for. I’d do anything for the Anthology box set to be remastered for PS4.

Journey93
09-08-2014, 11:57 PM
what about Rogue? Liberation HD shoudn't even be there that game was ****
and has no real connection to the other two games

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Would be cool if this collection released on 'Playstation Now' along with Rogue.

Edit:

And can I just say the box art is so uninspiring? It's like someone used photoshop for 5 minutes and ported the 3 character renders onto a random background.

RinoTheBouncer
09-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Would be cool if this collection released on 'Playstation Now' along with Rogue.

Edit:

And can I just say the box art is so uninspiring? It's like someone used photoshop for 5 minutes and ported the 3 character renders onto a random background.

If they get released on PS Now, then you can kiss a remastered version for the PS4 goodbye. I want a Remastered PS4 version instead of a streaming. I always prefer to own stuff than rent them. And yeah, the artwork is uninspiring. It could’ve been much better.

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 12:28 AM
I prefer to own too but I already own the games on PC so...

Though I would prefer a ps4 port and/or remastering yes.

RinoTheBouncer
09-09-2014, 12:32 AM
I Prefer to own too but I already own the games on PC so...

Though I would prefer a ps4 port yes.

Yeah. I’m crossing my fingers for an 2017 release for the remaster of the entire AC:Anthology. It’s the 10th anniversary of the franchise’s beginning and there’s enough time until then for people to miss replaying the classics and also to work on the remaster itself. Perhaps they can allow Uplay access and trophies to ACI.

hood3dassassin5
09-09-2014, 12:39 AM
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/08/assassins-creed-the-american-saga-to-hit-last-gen-consoles-will-include-iii-black-flag-and-liberation-hd/
With everyone who commented on the article thinking it's a third AC game.:rolleyes:

EmbodyingSeven5
09-09-2014, 12:55 AM
I don't thibk anyone has mentioned that assassins creed 4 isn't eben in MURICA..... lol

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 01:53 AM
My ideal bundle

http://i.imgur.com/j8PtScF.jpg

That's assuming we get Haytham DLC.

Something neat if you look left-right on top you get the kenways and if you look vertically the characters are partners

And if you look left-right on bottom you get all black. :rolleyes:

I-Like-Pie45
09-09-2014, 01:56 AM
You're a racist, Mayo

That's just plain quirky.

pacmanate
09-09-2014, 01:58 AM
You're a racist, Mayo

That's just plain quirky.

agree

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 01:59 AM
:rolleyes: talkin 'bout da clothes

#judgingyou

Fatal-Feit
09-09-2014, 02:14 AM
Unless it has all the DLC/ULCs included, I'm not interested.

Well, until a Rogue bundle comes out.

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 03:24 AM
Actually I take it back.

This is good news.

I think for my birthday I might pick this bundle up and gift it to my mate.

ShoryukenMan
09-09-2014, 03:29 AM
What I want to know is if Liberation HD is actually on the disc or is it a code voucher. The only way I'd buy this is if it's actually on the disc. I already own AC3, and I own two copies of AC4, one for 360 and one for PS4. I have yet to play Liberation and was going to download it next month in preparation of marathon-ing AC4, Liberation, Aveline DLC, and Freedom Cry while I wait for Rogue and Unity to be released.

Also, dat cover.... It makes me so... so... Patriotic!

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE!!

LeVoyageur07
09-14-2014, 11:51 PM
I don't thibk anyone has mentioned that assassins creed 4 isn't eben in MURICA..... lol

AC 4 does occur in the Caribbean, which is in America, the CONTINENT!

Just saying.

STDlyMcStudpants
09-15-2014, 03:27 AM
Does this come with dlc?
Id snatch it in a heartbeat if it comes with TOKW and Freedom Cry too....
If not..then whats the effing point?!
$60 for liberation on disc? -_-

JustPlainQuirky
09-15-2014, 03:28 AM
I doubt it comes with the DLC.

This bundle looks like it wants to capitalize on people who aren't invested in the franchise.

And I doubt those people even know about the DLC.

Ureh
09-15-2014, 03:35 AM
hopefully they include ACL on a seperate disc for the ps3. that way i can give the other discs away.

Namikaze_17
09-15-2014, 03:36 AM
This is Great for people who are at least Curious about AC.

I was with AC3...now I'm a dedicated fan of this **** taking with all of you.

STDlyMcStudpants
09-15-2014, 03:36 AM
I doubt it comes with the DLC.

This bundle looks like it wants to capitalize on people who aren't invested in the franchise.

And I doubt those people even know about the DLC.

Nah.. if thats what they wanted then all games would be included lol... and why would they want someone not invested yet to start with AC3? its the end of the desmond story and its already part of a disc set lol...if it were really to capitalize on people not invested it would have ACL AC4 and Freedom Cry....
This is a pointless cash grab... -_- (Unless TOKW and FC is included..hahah)

JustPlainQuirky
09-15-2014, 03:39 AM
Nah.. if thats what they wanted then all games would be included lol... and why would they want someone not invested yet to start with AC3? its the end of the desmond story and its already part of a disc set lol...if it were really to capitalize on people not invested it would have ACL AC4 and Freedom Cry....
This is a pointless cash grab... -_- (Unless TOKW and FC is included..hahah)

Eh, I started off with AC3 and had no problem.

And bundling ALL the games would just have negative impact on overall franchise sales IMO.

Ureh
09-15-2014, 03:47 AM
I wonder how long the dlcs continue to sell? is there a point where folks just aren't buying them from the stores so they're just sitting there and not making anymore profits? that could be one the few reasons to include dlcs in these kind of editions.

STDlyMcStudpants
09-15-2014, 04:00 AM
I wonder how long the dlcs continue to sell? is there a point where folks just aren't buying them from the stores so they're just sitting there and not making anymore profits? that could be one the few reasons to include dlcs in these kind of editions.

ive been waiting for a price drop on the ac3 season pass... i find it hilarious that the actual game is $10 less than the season pass
DLC should change price with the game.. $60.. $30 DLC.. $20 game.. $10 dlc.....
Also I assume psn support on ps3 and xbl on 360 wont have support for more than a couple years.... why arent ALL dlc massively discounted by now?
Ring your 2+ year old games dry lol

Ureh
11-03-2014, 09:32 PM
I'm probably behind on this but I just noticed that Amazon says (http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Americas-Collection-PlayStation-Standard/dp/B00NGXUBR0/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1415046443&sr=1-1&keywords=assassin%27s+creed+americas) the Americas Collection weighs 1 lb (~0.45 kg). That's around 3-4x the usual weight of a single game... I'm gonna guess there are multiple discs... or a thick box. :p

GunnerGalactico
11-03-2014, 09:35 PM
I'm probably behind on this but I just noticed that Amazon says (http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Americas-Collection-PlayStation-Standard/dp/B00NGXUBR0/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1415046443&sr=1-1&keywords=assassin%27s+creed+americas) the Americas Collection weighs 1 lb (~0.45 kg). That's around 3-4x the usual weight of a single game... I'm gonna guess there are multiple discs... or a thick box. :p

If that's true, I'm definitely gonna add that to my collection

Namikaze_17
11-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Am I the only one that rather have Rogue instead of Liberation?

Would feel more complete and connected you know?

JustPlainQuirky
11-04-2014, 12:40 AM
It should have been:

AC3-ToKW-Liberation-ACIV-FreedomCry-Rogue

Now there's 2-3 american games awkwardly dangling, trying to find their place in society.

ze_topazio
11-04-2014, 12:45 AM
Let me warn you people that all dlc and Liberation HD are not on the disc, you can hardly call this a collection, is just AC3 and AC4 base games and some download codes.

ShoryukenMan
11-04-2014, 12:54 AM
^^ I knew it! I hate it when so-called "collections" do that!