PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys want for an AC Rogue story DLC (if there will be any)?

X_xWolverinEx_X
09-08-2014, 08:52 AM
i would want either a adewale or an Achilles dlc from their perspective during ac rogue

GoldenBoy9999
09-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Yep, Achilles would be good. I also want Connor wrapped up one way or another so I wish they could fit that in there.

Fatal-Feit
09-08-2014, 08:57 AM
An Achilles DLC would rock. Haytham, as well. But not another one about Adewale, we already had that. They might as well have made Rogue about him.

Personally, I want one that gives closure to Connor. And at the length of Freedom Cry, or even longer.

LoyalACFan
09-08-2014, 09:15 AM
I DON'T want Connor DLC. That would be a crappy way to end the story of one of the main Assassins; I'd rather just leave it to headcanon if they're just going to stick it in some crap DLC for a game I'm probably not even going to buy. But Haytham DLC would be cool, I guess...

Fatal-Feit
09-08-2014, 09:24 AM
Depends on how you see it. Connor's story was technically (by Ubisoft's standard) closed in AC:3. A Connor DLC would be the right fan-service we want.

And Rogue is the last of the North American Saga, so it's either a DLC or nothing at all.

OpticSpecs
09-08-2014, 09:34 AM
A Haytham DLC would be good.

how he gets taken by the Templars and then becomes a Grand Master

Layytez
09-08-2014, 10:50 AM
A Haytham DLC would be good.

how he gets taken by the Templars and then becomes a Grand Master
Go read Forsaken.

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-08-2014, 01:20 PM
I'll take a Connor or Haytham or Shay or Achilles DLC.

Or all!!! :p

Kakuzu745
09-08-2014, 04:36 PM
DLC for another templar...might be Haytham or just another cool templar we get to know along the way. No Connor DLC.

Maybe how Shay dies would be also good if he does not die in the main game.

Assassin_M
09-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Connor DLC. Not necessarily ending his life but just another Connor adventure would be cool.

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Not Achilles DLC. HIs mooooostache mad uggers, yo.

Connor DLC or Haytham DLC. Or both.

CoachAssassin
09-08-2014, 05:08 PM
Bonnet DLC. Start with him turning out to be a TWCB plot twist, keeping Edward in check in the beginning etc. Then make it look like he's getting executed like talked about, but do some mysterious doppelganger ****.

Yes. So much yes. He takes revenge and kills Woodes Rogers, Ah Tabai and Anne Bonny. Then he goes to england to kill Edward and Edward kills Stede. Edward freerunning in London as end game there.

I'm applying for this **** yo.

ze_topazio
09-08-2014, 05:20 PM
Ezio DLC

:cool:

CoachAssassin
09-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Ezio DLC

:cool:

ahahaha out of the blue pissing of m and ****.

Even Ezio gets a DLC>Connor

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Stephane and Patience DLC :rolleyes:

SlyTrooper
09-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Achilles DLC all the way.

CoachAssassin
09-08-2014, 05:25 PM
I somehow see an Achilles DLC work, considering we stop 2 years before the raid. That gives us 2 years for Achilles :D.

pacmanate
09-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Connor DLC.

Toa TAK
09-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Connor DLC. Make him team up with Aveline, too if you want.

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 05:39 PM
I could see Eseosa or Adewale's son DLC.

Shahkulu101
09-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Achilles, Connor or Haytham DLC. Or even one starring Eseosa.

ze_topazio
09-08-2014, 06:22 PM
I could see Eseosa or Adewale's son DLC.

Black people are all pushed to DLCs and spin-offs.

The_Pashker-Man
09-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Shay kills the ac universe dlc.
Kill al the characters that we love. Assassins from the games, comics and other media.

Shahkulu101
09-08-2014, 08:18 PM
DLC where Godzio descends from the heavens and eliminates Shay.

Namikaze_17
09-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Connor DLC...

We know Haytham's life story...what is a DLC gonna explain?

Rogue should show Adewale's death so no DLC.

We're already seeing Achilles in his prime, and we know what happens afterwards so a DLC doesn't matter.

Eseosa could work...
Aveline dies in 1815....

My headcanon. ;)

Or perhaps a "Shay's last Hunt" DLC with him trying to Kill Connor or some other stuff.

DumbGamerTag94
09-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Here's my thoughts on DLC:

3 part episodic conclusion of the North American Saga.

Part 1: Same Map as Rogue circa(1789-1805)Connor and the native conflicts of the 1790s, the fight to create and ratify the constitution, Washington's assertion of federal power with the whiskey rebellion, and the undeclared Naval War with France. Perhaps even a bit of side material about Lewis and Clark and Thomas Jefferson n the Louisiana Purchase(making Aveline officially an American assassin). We could also see him begin training Esosa in 1804-5.

Part 2: Same map as Rogue but no New York. Instead there is 2 smaller cities added Baltimore and Washington DC. Circa(1810-1813) Set during the early parts of the War of 1812. Battle of Lake Erie, Burning of DC, the battle of fort McHenry and the Star-Spangled Banner, Tecumseh's Rebellion and his death at the battle of the Thames. Would be an epic segment to save all he has worked for an aging Connor takes up his final cause(he'd be in his 50s).

Part 3: Aveline has become to old to handle the British Templar Threat(67 years old by 1814). So Connor sends Esosa to aid her in Louisiana. Play as Esosa in an updated version of ACLs New Orleans, and Bayou. Circa (1813-1815). Conclusion of the saga follows Esosa as he try's to stop Andrew Jackson's brutal campaigns against the Natives in the South. And then but aid him against the British at the battle of New Orleans. The war ends. America is saved. Aveline perhaps dies of old age. Connor retires with his family. And Esosa takes the head of the American Assassins.(leaving a subtle hint at a possible future Civil War game starring Esosa's Son/Grandson slated for a while in the future circa 2018....this is just a huge want of mine!!!)

But anyway that's how I would epically conclude the North American games in an awesome 3 part DLC Extravaganza!

Will_Lucky
09-08-2014, 10:43 PM
And Rogue is the last of the North American Saga, so it's either a DLC or nothing at all.

Meh, with AC4 it was the end of the Kenway Saga. With Rogue its the end of the North America Saga. There is only one thing for it I'm afraid. The Connor sequel will be the end of the 18th century saga.

cawatrooper
09-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Haytham DLC culminating in the Topkapi attack when he rescued Jennifer, perhaps?

ze_topazio
09-08-2014, 11:07 PM
Here's my thoughts on DLC:

3 part episodic conclusion of the North American Saga.

Part 1: Same Map as Rogue circa(1789-1805)Connor and the native conflicts of the 1790s, the fight to create and ratify the constitution, Washington's assertion of federal power with the whiskey rebellion, and the undeclared Naval War with France. Perhaps even a bit of side material about Lewis and Clark and Thomas Jefferson n the Louisiana Purchase(making Aveline officially an American assassin). We could also see him begin training Esosa in 1804-5.

Part 2: Same map as Rogue but no New York. Instead there is 2 smaller cities added Baltimore and Washington DC. Circa(1810-1813) Set during the early parts of the War of 1812. Battle of Lake Erie, Burning of DC, the battle of fort McHenry and the Star-Spangled Banner, Tecumseh's Rebellion and his death at the battle of the Thames. Would be an epic segment to save all he has worked for an aging Connor takes up his final cause(he'd be in his 50s).

Part 3: Aveline has become to old to handle the British Templar Threat(67 years old by 1814). So Connor sends Esosa to aid her in Louisiana. Play as Esosa in an updated version of ACLs New Orleans, and Bayou. Circa (1813-1815). Conclusion of the saga follows Esosa as he try's to stop Andrew Jackson's brutal campaigns against the Natives in the South. And then but aid him against the British at the battle of New Orleans. The war ends. America is saved. Aveline perhaps dies of old age. Connor retires with his family. And Esosa takes the head of the American Assassins.(leaving a subtle hint at a possible future Civil War game starring Esosa's Son/Grandson slated for a while in the future circa 2018....this is just a huge want of mine!!!)

But anyway that's how I would epically conclude the North American games in an awesome 3 part DLC Extravaganza!

Would possibly buy, might as well compile all that into one single game instead of dlc.

rob.davies2014
09-08-2014, 11:09 PM
I think DLC with Eseosa could be good. It would be a good way to close the American Saga,

Kakuzu745
09-08-2014, 11:28 PM
Eseosa is actually a good idea too...

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Eseosa or Haytham *pushes chips in*

RinoTheBouncer
09-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Connor, Haytham or Achilles.
I think there SHOULD be a story-driven DLC and it should be around those. Connor is the most deserving, as well as Haytham.

Kakuzu745
09-08-2014, 11:44 PM
I think there SHOULD be a story-driven DLC.

To be honest as long as it is story driven I am OK. I do not want fantasy scenarios or whatever.

Journey93
09-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Definitely a Connor DLC set after the events of AC3
C'mon Ubi that guy deserves some love from yoU!!!!!!!!
Sure Rogue could change my opinion ( I doubt it) but I think AC3 (Connors part, not Haythams)
was the best of the North American Saga

RinoTheBouncer
09-09-2014, 12:05 AM
To be honest as long as it is story driven I am OK. I do not want fantasy scenarios or whatever.
I don’t mind a fantasy scenario or an alternate timeline story. But I just hope that there will be something that adds to the story, not just weapons, expansion packs and outfits. Those are pointless. I love outfits but they’re usually all the same, just a little change in color, and the weapons aren’t that powerful or spectacular, or they come too late that you will have finished the game and there won’t be any point for the strong weapon.

guardian_titan
09-09-2014, 12:26 AM
Somehow, I doubt Rogue will have any DLC beyond maybe preorder bonuses. I stopped paying attention to the news being released just to avoid me hating both games so I'm not aware if Rogue even has preorder DLC. Given that when AC3 and Liberation was (re)released, Liberation didn't get any DLC, Ubisoft's likely going to spend more time on Unity after release and ditch Rogue. Aside from a patch or two, I don't see the game getting much attention and especially not DLC. They want to kick players to the PS4/XB1 and Rogue is the last game for PS3/XB360. Not offering DLC for Rogue and putting all their money and time into DLC for Unity would show players they're no longer interested in last gen.

IF (and that's a BIG if) Rogue gets DLC and it's actually story related and not a weapon pack or something, I'd rather something more with Shay. I don't want Connor's ending half assed in a DLC that will last maybe 15 minutes with 30-45 minutes of running from point A to point B. While it would be a fan service to shut fans up about Connor, I'd rather his story gets tied up in a movie like Embers, a comic, or another novel and not a DLC where he gets short changed. Where would a DLC start for him to conclude his story? 1783? 1800? 1805? 1812? You can guarantee if they only go into a span of years like 1800-1805, people will complain about the other years. What happened between 1783-1800? What happened after 1805? It won't shut fans up. DLCs just don't span long enough to cover the missing years in Connor's life leading up to either the birth of his child or his death. Only way a DLC would work is if Connor had a kid by like 1790 and the DLC for him spanned 1783-1789 or something, but then fans would just complain about not knowing how Connor died.

My other choice would be Haytham, but beyond his rescuing Jenny and killing Reginald Birch or the years prior to him coming to America, there's not much left to tell. Rogue does a bit into his MIA years (1758-1769) so there's still about 7 years we don't know about, but Forsaken suggests he just sat on his plantation whining about his age. Forsaken technically covers Jenny and Birch so that leaves his years before coming to America which is also partially covered in Forsaken. Would be interesting to see an alternate quest like the Aveline/Connor New York quest in Liberation with Haytham's POV on a few quests during AC3 (such as what Haytham did to the guards while Connor was chasing the one that ran among other quests), but that would have been better served in AC3. Best way for that to work in Rogue would be a Shay and maybe Achilles or Shay and Haytham.

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 12:31 AM
Adrian was mad suspicious when the topic of a Haytham game was brought up in the SacAnime panel.

So I'm leaning on Haytham.

Though Eseosa would be cool too.

bjpajkdc33
09-09-2014, 12:47 AM
would love more on the kenways hytham, connor and edward. would love more adewale dlc as well freedom cry was not enough you could easily expand that into a full game!x

Namikaze_17
09-09-2014, 01:28 AM
This is why an Epic story-driven three part DLC featuring Connor's end is the best way to end the NA Saga.

I mean, it began with Connor, it should end as well.

MakimotoJin
09-09-2014, 01:53 AM
I hate DLCs,but I think a DLC to give different views of the story(maybe a assassin view,or just before the game's story) would be nice to see.

Fatal-Feit
09-09-2014, 02:17 AM
snip

Liberation got a DLC.

hitman33k
09-09-2014, 02:50 AM
Lots of good ideas and candidates here's what I'm thinking.

Achilles DLC
I like the idea and it would be cool, but your all forgetting something Its impossible. There is no one who continue his bloodline and therefore no one who can pilot the animis in the modern day. Achilles did have a wife and the two did have a son but the boy and his mother die due to some flu or something which is why he is all alone when Connor meets him.

Shay DLC
Obviously they can just continue Shays story with more DLC like they did with Ezio but I think we can do better then that.

Haythan DLC
Haythan would work best as he is also an assassin turned templar so all gameplay things Shay does as a templar Haythan can also do.

Connor DLC
This could be a good chance for Connor to redeem himself after how bad AC3 was. He does have his own ship so the navel part can stay and he lives in the same area so there's no need to make a new map like in freedom cry.

Adewale DLC
Id rather not have another Adewale DLC as freedom cry was not that good.

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 02:52 AM
Oh snappity snap you're right Achilles DLC is impossible.

How could I forget that.

Fatal-Feit
09-09-2014, 02:52 AM
Haytham was never an Assassin.

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 02:58 AM
Welp DLC boils down to Haytham, Eseosa, Adewale's son, or Connor.

And considering there is no season pass I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't DLC

Since Connor already got DLC (ToKW) I'm betting Haytham or Eseosa.

Haytham is popular enough to warrant his own game DLC and Eseosa has been hinted at in the past and has strong connections with the other characters.

Also IDGAF about Adewale's son so...doubt he'd be the one getting the DLC.

HiddenKiller612
09-09-2014, 03:41 AM
I would like to go with the flow of the game when it comes to dlc... The main game is about an Assassin turned templar... Why not have a dlc where it is a Templar turned Assassin?

Namikaze_17
09-09-2014, 03:51 AM
Oh snappity snap you're right Achilles DLC is impossible.

How could I forget that.

As seasoned as you are, how could you forgot that? :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 03:53 AM
Alright I'm gonna say no to Connor because ToKW DLC.

And Adewale's son hasn't been relevant so far.

Haytham or Eseosa.

Hngnhhhhh

I honestly want both, TBH.

#firstworldproblems

Namikaze_17
09-09-2014, 04:14 AM
Alright I'm gonna say no to Connor because ToKW DLC.

And Adewale's son hasn't been relevant so far.

Haytham or Eseosa.

Hngnhhhhh

I honestly want both, TBH.

#firstworldproblems

TOKW was three years ago...:rolleyes:

( Nearly)

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 04:15 AM
Thinking over it, I'm starting to grow tired of Haytham.

I just want him and Connor to magically hug it out and be done with it.

I want Eseosa DLC now.

I'm gonna regret that.

HiddenKiller612
09-09-2014, 04:17 AM
Thinking over it, I'm starting to grow tired of Haytham.

I just want him and Connor to magically hug it out and be done with it.

I want Eseosa DLC now.

I'm gonna regret that.
Maybe they will... in heaven.

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 04:18 AM
Templars don't go to heaven, silly.

They can afford better than that.

HiddenKiller612
09-09-2014, 04:19 AM

Only Egyptian templars believe in having wealth in the afterlife silly billy.

Namikaze_17
09-09-2014, 04:21 AM
"Eseosa's Revenge" DLC ;)

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 04:21 AM
Well I just got rekt.

Anyway, I just want confirmation that we ARE getting DLC in the first place.

Otherwise it makes speculation rather pointless.

If it is Haytham DLC, I look forward to the CGI trailer.

Haytham needs to be in a damn CGI trailer.

Mah homie deserves it.

Though Eseosa probably would look 'cooler'

Ah, who am I kidding? Nobody beats The Hayth.

Namikaze_17
09-09-2014, 04:22 AM

I thought the Templars and Assassins don't believe in Heaven? ;)

Namikaze_17
09-09-2014, 04:24 AM
Simply what could the Haytham DLC be about?

What part of his life don't we have covered?

If so, why is it important?

Etc. Etc.

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 04:26 AM
Simply what could the Haytham DLC be about?

Anything.

What part of his life don't we have covered?

That one time Haytham went to the bathroom.

If so, why is it important?

It's god damn Haytham.

Namikaze_17
09-09-2014, 04:34 AM
"Anything" was explained in Forsaken, AC3, and now Rogue.

JustPlainQuirky
09-09-2014, 04:35 AM
Forsaken was retconned before.

Could be retconned again.

Besides Connor skipped some pages it seems.

Namikaze_17
09-09-2014, 04:46 AM
Those pages could be Rogue...

And so? It was all most likely him doing random things before coming to America. :rolleyes:

ze_topazio
09-12-2014, 09:28 PM
Maybe Connor skipped the pages that speak of his brother, Haytham's other child.

JustPlainQuirky
09-12-2014, 09:30 PM
Connor's long lost brother Haymitch Henry Kenwaybatch.

ze_topazio
09-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Plot twist: there's a twin sister that not even Haytham knew about, Haythina de los Santos.

JustPlainQuirky
09-12-2014, 09:41 PM
HAYTHAM DLC HAYHAM DLC HAYTHAM DLC

COMPLETE THE KENWAY SAGA.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/050/e/5/tw_darkstiles_gimme_edit_by_mbhenriksen-d775is7.gif

Kakuzu745
09-12-2014, 09:52 PM
HAYTHAM DLC HAYHAM DLC HAYTHAM DLC

COMPLETE THE KENWAY SAGA.

I am curious, what would you want them to put in that content?

JustPlainQuirky
09-12-2014, 09:59 PM
His story in Forsaken.

Namikaze_17
09-12-2014, 10:04 PM
@Mayrice

It's over...Haytham's done.

Btw, anyone know what happened to the signature page?

It's not working... :(

JustPlainQuirky
09-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Sig page works fine fo mi.

Last I checked (10 min ago) anyway.

And Haytham is timeless!

He never died! He was saved by a PoE! We only saw his coffin not a body! Connor left as soon as he collapsed! Maybe he's a sage! Maybe we'll see him in modern day! #illuminati #tinfoilhat

Namikaze_17
09-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Well that sucks...maybe I can change my sig later.

@Mayrice

Is Haytham also with the instrument of the first will group? :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
09-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Of course.

Haytham is love, Haytham is life.

Kakuzu745
09-12-2014, 10:16 PM
His story in Forsaken.

Agreed...I strongly support that we recreate stuff from other media in the videogames and Forsaken would be the perfect way to start this. I was under the impression that you did not want that though :P (to recreate other media).

JustPlainQuirky
09-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Are you kidding? Other forms of media (especially initiates) are not my preference at all.

I will always prefer a game version over a novel/movie/initiate/comic version

Namikaze_17
09-12-2014, 10:22 PM
What part of forsaken would they show?

And what would it have to do with the plot of Rogue?

GoldenBoy9999
09-12-2014, 10:23 PM
I think the DLC could be based off of one of the new characters like the assassin people or that new native American guy. If the fan response is good it might work.

JustPlainQuirky
09-12-2014, 10:24 PM
@namikaze

What did Freedom Cry have to do with ACIV?

Virtually nothing.

This would be the same situation.

And the whole plot of forsaken. (or the parts not covered in AC3)

edit: crap that would never work because Haytham's DNA is passed on after he gets Ziio preggers...fuuuu...

well Haytham's youth to until his part in AC3.

but that's still not enough...

hnnghhhh

#animusrestrictions

@golden

I'm up for Eseosa DLC.

Namikaze_17
09-12-2014, 10:36 PM
@Mayrice

Freedom Cry was just to develop Adewale's character, and arguably set up Rogue in a way...

Why would a Haytham DLC need to develop or complete Haytham when we know everything about him already?

JustPlainQuirky
09-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Because Haytham is our lord and savior.

And we shall embrace him in any way we can.

Namikaze_17
09-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Because Haytham is our lord and savior.

And we shall embrace him in any way we can.

MAY THE FATHER OF HAYTHAM GUIDE US...

Oh, wait...

SlyTrooper
09-12-2014, 11:02 PM
MAY THE FATHER OF HAYTHAM GUIDE US...

Oh, wait...

Poor Edward...

Namikaze_17
09-12-2014, 11:07 PM
DURR! IS EDWARD N ROGUR!?
:rolleyes:

SlyTrooper
09-12-2014, 11:16 PM
DURR! IS EDWARD N ROGUR!?

In English please. :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
09-12-2014, 11:19 PM
In English please. :rolleyes:

It's the Casuals language my friend, only they speak it. :rolleyes:

SlyTrooper
09-13-2014, 12:53 AM
It's the Casuals language my friend, only they speak it. :rolleyes:

So does my A in English literature make me a casual?

Namikaze_17
09-13-2014, 01:02 AM
So does my A in English literature make me a casual?

I never said you were one... ;)

And neither do you seem like one as well.

It was a joke as all. :)

JustPlainQuirky
09-13-2014, 01:03 AM
Haytham fo da CGI trailer

think about it

CGI HAYTHAM

think of all the sexyness

Namikaze_17
09-13-2014, 01:28 AM
Haytham fo da CGI trailer

think about it

CGI HAYTHAM

think of all the sexyness

It would also go well with a film I'd like to make about the Kenways... :rolleyes:

SlyTrooper
09-13-2014, 03:40 PM
I never said you were one... ;)

And neither do you seem like one as well.

It was a joke as all. :)

I know. :p

Fatal-Feit
09-13-2014, 03:55 PM
It would also go well with a film I'd like to make about the Kenways... :rolleyes:

The Assassin's Creed movie should have been based on Haytham's entire life.

I don't care what I said in the past, this should be a thing in progress. :mad::mad::mad:

jeordievera
09-13-2014, 06:56 PM
Make it happen!
http://indipepper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/dTrOPNg.gif

Namikaze_17
09-13-2014, 07:03 PM
Make it happen!
http://indipepper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/dTrOPNg.gif

I'll do my best if/ when we get the CGI Trailer... :rolleyes:

The Assassin's Creed movie should have been based on Haytham's entire life.

I don't care what I said in the past, this should be a thing in progress. :mad::mad::mad:

Well when it happens, I'll be on it... ;)

Journey93
09-14-2014, 02:23 AM
a Connor DLC no doubt something like
Freedom's Cry hopefully a bit longer though
It would fit since Haytham is back and the story focuses on killing the Assassins in America
the DLC could show what Connor accomplished and that the Assassin have their power again
maybe he could kill Shay in the final mission

JustPlainQuirky
09-17-2014, 03:06 AM
Has John De La Tour DLC already been suggested?

Not sure I want it, but we don't even know what he looks like and I kind of want to know.

Ureh
09-17-2014, 03:27 AM
I wouldn't mind a Tallmadge Senior dlc, depending on how crucial he is. According to the wiki he was still alive during AC3, so maybe he could be telling a story to his son, or grandchildren, or even Connor... or whatever.

DumbGamerTag94
09-17-2014, 03:36 PM
Wait? If Tallmadge Sr. Was a confirmed assassin.......and he's still alive in AC3s time frame........that would mean that Achilles wasn't the only assassin to survive the purge!!!

#truefacts #mindblown

ze_topazio
09-17-2014, 03:43 PM
Ezio's descendant, Ezia Auditore, Connor's future wife.

GunnerGalactico
09-17-2014, 03:47 PM
Wait? If Tallmadge Sr. Was a confirmed assassin.......and he's still alive in AC3s time frame........that would mean that Achilles wasn't the only assassin to survive the purge!!!

#truefacts #mindblown

Very curious indeed.

LoyalACFan
09-17-2014, 03:49 PM
Has John De La Tour DLC already been suggested?

Not sure I want it, but we don't even know what he looks like and I kind of want to know.

Considering he was supposedly the first Assassin in the Americas (which was actually Giovanni Borgia but whatever) he must have lived at least a hundred years before Rogue takes place, considering the Assassins were already well-established in the 1660s (when Ah Tabai was born). So I don't think we'll see him at all, unless there's like a painting of him or something. I don't really think he's relevant enough to the immediate plot of Rogue to warrant a DLC. I'm banking on either Haytham or Achilles.

Kakuzu745
09-17-2014, 04:32 PM
Tbh Haytham is the most probable option (although is the one I like the least).

JustPlainQuirky
09-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Considering he was supposedly the first Assassin in the Americas (which was actually Giovanni Borgia but whatever) he must have lived at least a hundred years before Rogue takes place, considering the Assassins were already well-established in the 1660s (when Ah Tabai was born). So I don't think we'll see him at all, unless there's like a painting of him or something. I don't really think he's relevant enough to the immediate plot of Rogue to warrant a DLC. I'm banking on either Haytham or Achilles.

Time difference doesn't matter. Just look at Adewale and Aveline DLC.

MnemonicSyntax
09-17-2014, 06:25 PM
There's not even a season pass is there? Seems this close to release that if there was one it would be available already.

JustPlainQuirky
09-17-2014, 06:41 PM
Yeah there isn't a season pass.

Still hoping we get DLC game tho. It's pretty much tradition at this point.

Kakuzu745
09-17-2014, 07:12 PM
We probably will...just not a really elaborated one.

MnemonicSyntax
09-17-2014, 10:49 PM
Yeah there isn't a season pass.

Still hoping we get DLC game tho. It's pretty much tradition at this point.

Unfortunately tradition flies out the window when they make TWO AC game releases in one year, doubly so since previous games were pretty much across all (Nintendo not withstanding) consoles and that's also being broken as well.

I'd love a Season Pass, DLC, etc. I just... don't know if we'll get it or not.

LoyalACFan
09-18-2014, 12:40 AM
Time difference doesn't matter. Just look at Adewale and Aveline DLC.

Adewale's time difference was a factor of ten years, not two hundred. And Aveline was a special case since that mission was just made for PS users almost entirely with preexisting assets. For a John De La Tour DLC, they'd pretty much need to remake NY, because it would have been completely different in the 1500s/1600s than in the late 1700s.

Namikaze_17
09-18-2014, 12:45 AM
I'm sure John De la Tour is dead before Shay's Siege.

He might be talked about, but that's it...Achilles should be the Mentor by that time.

X_xWolverinEx_X
09-19-2014, 11:22 AM
after reading up about Edwards later life I wouldn't mind a dlc about it also maybe it wasn't 2 guys maybe that killed him maybe he fought off a group of highly trained mercenaries trained by Templars and not getting killed instantly he took multiple major wounds and keep fighting went down like a hero trying protect his family or haytham going to find his sister and going after birch for what he did to his dad

Farlander1991
09-19-2014, 11:38 AM
Considering he was supposedly the first Assassin in the Americas (which was actually Giovanni Borgia but whatever)

He was the first colonial Assassin (not the colonies in general, but the british thirteen colonies area). Doesn't contradict with Borgia's short voyage to Mexico.

X_xWolverinEx_X
09-22-2014, 10:15 AM
I'm sure John De la Tour is dead before Shay's Siege.

He might be talked about, but that's it...Achilles should be the Mentor by that time.

yeah I think his dead

joelsantos24
09-22-2014, 01:15 PM
Unfortunately tradition flies out the window when they make TWO AC game releases in one year, doubly so since previous games were pretty much across all (Nintendo not withstanding) consoles and that's also being broken as well.

I'd love a Season Pass, DLC, etc. I just... don't know if we'll get it or not.
Did anyone expect anything else? Does anyone really believe that Rogue is something more than just a bone, thrown to all of us fans who still haven't moved on to next generation gaming? If there isn't a Season Pass, we'll most likely not have DLC at all, and if we do, it'll be something very basic and not really that long or elaborate. And actually, Rogue is very much likely to be released also on PC, according to recent reports.

Ubi_41bja
09-23-2014, 03:35 AM
If we were to get DLC for Rogue, why not have it star other Templars in the game? I'd love to see an expansion of Haytham Kenway's story!

JustPlainQuirky
09-23-2014, 03:36 AM
I could see the cowboy templar being the final target to Eseosa DLC.

MnemonicSyntax
09-23-2014, 03:41 AM
If we were to get DLC for Rogue, why not have it star other Templars in the game? I'd love to see an expansion of Haytham Kenway's story!

We already know Haytham's story.

Namikaze_17
09-23-2014, 04:23 AM
We already know Haytham's story.

^ 1,000,000 times this.

JustPlainQuirky
09-23-2014, 04:24 AM
No such thing as too much Haytham.

Namikaze_17
09-23-2014, 04:32 AM
Not much of anything for Connor either...

pacmanate
09-23-2014, 04:35 AM
Don't think there will be any Rogue stuff. They already have a 5 hour Arno DLC and a 1-2 hour Shao game.

JustPlainQuirky
09-23-2014, 04:38 AM
Well considering how seemingly shortly-developed Rogue is, I wouldn't be surprised if Ubi started developing DLC as soon as this thread was made, lol.

poptartz20
09-23-2014, 09:17 AM
gahh.. I swear if Connor gets nothing again yet shao gets a game? lol.

Connor & or Haytham DLC maybe a Combo pack?

pacmanate
09-23-2014, 01:08 PM
gahh.. I swear if Connor gets nothing again yet shao gets a game? lol.

Connor & or Haytham DLC maybe a Combo pack?

I don't think Shaos thing started out has her game. I think it started out as something else that they decided could fit into the AC universe and why not just shove Shao in there for fan service? A lot of people just want to see her in something again.

As for DLC, another studio is solely working on the Arno DLC, there are like 1,000,000 studios working on Unity, who knows how many working on the Shao thing.

Rogue probably has 500,000 studios.

Basically, I don't think they have enough man power to do 2 games, a 5 hour DLC and a new 2.5D game at once.

RinoTheBouncer
09-23-2014, 02:42 PM
I’m starting to worry about AC:Rogue. I want it to have it’s own season pass with goodies as well. I mean past gen is still a gen., not a handheld LOL.

Kakuzu745
09-23-2014, 07:52 PM
To be honest since basically everything is almost done I would not worry that much about Rogue. For sure we will get some form of DLC starring Ade, Achilles, Shay or Haytham.

Namikaze_17
09-23-2014, 10:16 PM
Imagine the storm if Rogue/ Shay outshine Arno/Unity?

The tension will be delicious... :p

If there is a Rogue DLC, it's gotta feature SOMETHING with Connor.
Regardless of the hate he receives from some fans, THIS SHOULD be the perfect opportunity for him to redeem himself...to show his end, and most importantly establish his mark on the Series. And if anything, Ubi should dedicate this to his fans & other people that WANT to see his finale just like Altair, Ezio, and Edward.

JustPlainQuirky
09-23-2014, 10:19 PM
For sure we will get some form of DLC starring Ade, Achilles, Shay or Haytham.

I dunno man. I was confident we'd be seeing Elise DLC in Unity...

cawatrooper
09-23-2014, 10:23 PM
Imagine the storm if Rogue/ Shay outshine Arno/Unity?

I honestly feel that Rogue is generating more public interest right now, at least storyline wise. Unity has a monopoly on gameplay interest, though.

Namikaze_17
09-23-2014, 10:29 PM
I have a feeling Rogue's story will steal the show...

Unity's just sounds meh.

I'm only into Elise at this point.

GoldenBoy9999
09-24-2014, 12:01 AM
I'm waiting for a current gen version of Rogue so I won't mind a season pass as I'll have enough money saved by then. If they do make a port, it could be the version that includes the new DLC. Since a lot of people are getting Rogue now because they think it will only be last-gen, this could be Ubi's way of moving some more copies. If it was $40 I'd be really happy!

Maybe they'd change the title to Rogue/ Connor's Redemption or whatever in the heck the DLC would be called. Make it seem more like a full game than a DLC.

ze_topazio
09-24-2014, 12:06 AM
Maybe it's for the better if we don't get any dlc, at least for the first time since AC1, when we buy the game, we will be buying the actual entire game.

HiddenKiller612
09-24-2014, 12:07 AM
They should release the game... and then like 3 months later announce dlc.

Kakuzu745
09-24-2014, 06:11 PM
I dunno man. I was confident we'd be seeing Elise DLC in Unity...

To be honest I think they were like OK, too much templars...no templars playable in Unity hehe. All of their Templars efforts will be directed to Rogue I think.

melbye82
09-24-2014, 10:54 PM
Depending on what happens with Shay, a DLC where you play as Connor sometime after AC3 where he hunts down Shay

JustPlainQuirky
09-25-2014, 12:04 AM
Depending on what happens with Shay, a DLC where you play as Connor sometime after AC3 where he hunts down Shay

NOOOOOOOOOO

THAT WOULD BREAK MY HEART ON SO MANY LEVELS

nuuuuu

*sobbing*

do it, Ubi.

Shahkulu101
09-25-2014, 03:15 AM
Shay returns from hiding and with a newly formed band of Templars leads a devastating ambush on the Homestead.

Connor kills himself in despair as he can't take the loss he suffers any longer. The son of Warren and Prudence, Hunter, has trained under Connor and vows to avenge his mentor and now deceased mother and father.

Stephane Chapeau is brutally tortured by the Templars. There's ya DLC.

JustPlainQuirky
09-25-2014, 03:19 AM
Shay returns from hiding and with a newly formed band of Templars leads a devastating ambush on the Homestead.

I LOVE this idea of Shay bombarding the homestead

only I want connor and him to magically huggle and die together for some reason.

I'm weird.

Namikaze_17
09-25-2014, 03:22 AM
After Connor kills an Old Shay, he looks at a Document that says Shay was his father as Connor shakes in horror of killing his REAL father.

BOOM! End of the Kenway Saga!!!

And DLC for Connor... ;)

JustPlainQuirky
09-25-2014, 03:25 AM
Except we played as Haytham in AC3 via desmond then relieved Connor's memories via DNA transfer so....impossibru :p

Namikaze_17
09-25-2014, 03:34 AM
I know...:rolleyes:

I just would love to see Connor's reaction to that...

Anyhow, Connor getting killed by an 70+ year old man?

Sounds Legit. ;)

JustPlainQuirky
09-25-2014, 03:37 AM
Hey Achilles rekt him b4 so it aint improbable.

Namikaze_17
09-25-2014, 03:41 AM
Hey Achilles rekt him b4 so it aint improbable.

You mean the Cane wrecked Connor? :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
09-25-2014, 03:43 AM
ye :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
09-25-2014, 03:52 AM
Okay, the only for Shay to beat Connor is if he sent four exceptionally skilled mercenaries to attack him in the middle of the night while he looks on from a distance as the mercenaries start a fire that kills Connor's family and burns down the Homestead. The battle concludes with Connor getting stabbed in the chest by a sword as he's lingering...until Shay appears. Connor holds out his hand for help as Shay looks at him in pity. Shay pulls out a hidden gun from his pocket as he loads it up to point at Connor.

Connor looks on in shock...

You should know the rest. ;)

JustPlainQuirky
09-25-2014, 04:01 AM
what you did there.

I see it.

Namikaze_17
09-25-2014, 04:06 AM
what you did there.

I see it.

Which part? The fire or Connor holding out his hand? :rolleyes:

GoldenBoy9999
09-25-2014, 04:14 AM
Which part? The fire or Connor holding out his hand? :rolleyes:

I thought you were copying the scene where Cesare destroys Monteriggioni, except Connor would have been Mario.

Namikaze_17
09-25-2014, 04:20 AM
^ That too. ^.^

JustPlainQuirky
09-25-2014, 04:28 AM
Oh. I thought you were copying the scene from forsaken when Haytham's house is set aflame in the middle of the night and edward is killed infront of him...

Namikaze_17
09-25-2014, 04:42 AM
Oh. I thought you were copying the scene from forsaken when Haytham's house is set aflame in the middle of the night and edward is killed infront of him...

I did...I copied all three. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
09-25-2014, 04:52 AM
clever bastard.

Mr.Black24
09-25-2014, 04:53 AM
I did...I copied all three. :rolleyes:
I do wonder who will become an Assassin out of his children, a male or female? Possibly all of them, like two boys and one girl. That sounds like a cup of tea to me!

Namikaze_17
09-25-2014, 05:03 AM
I do wonder who will become an Assassin out of his children, a male or female? Possibly all of them, like two boys and one girl. That sounds like a cup of tea to me!

I always figured Connor had a daughter...by then, it REALLY would be the end of the Kenway Saga.

It'd be cool if one turned to a Templar...

@Mayrice

Mr.Black24
09-27-2014, 03:58 AM
I always figured Connor had a daughter...by then, it REALLY would be the end of the Kenway Saga.

It'd be cool if one turned to a Templar...

@Mayrice

:rolleyes:Oh man the feels on that one, too strong of a drink for me to swallow, ughhhh!!!!

Oh yeah dude, got my last PM?

Namikaze_17
09-27-2014, 04:39 AM
Oh man the feels on that one, too strong of a drink for me to swallow, ughhhh!!!!

Oh yeah dude, got my last PM?

Yes, let's continue... :)

Dakk69
11-20-2014, 09:41 PM
Loving the idea of some Haytham DLC, either on his climb to power as Grand Master in the colonies or a parallel story to Shay's and/or Connor's from 3 to fill in even more blanks from a templar perspective. Haytham is such a great character that any more time spent with him is a bonus!

Also, I love Rogue but the main story did feel a little short - so an extension to Shay's Templar story and/or more missions from his early days that show more of his bonds to the other colonial assassins would both be great!

One last chance to go out with a bang on the "old gen" hardware (sniff sniff) ;)

Cheers

Dakk

JustPlainQuirky
11-20-2014, 10:23 PM
I take it all back.

Haytham got enough coverage in AC3, Forsaken and Rogue.

Since Shay doesn't even have a book, I think the DLC should go to him.

Eseosa can be a chronicles game.

cawatrooper9
11-20-2014, 10:25 PM
I still think a DLC based on "Forsaken" would be cool (if a little optimistic).

Namikaze_17
11-20-2014, 11:10 PM
I take it all back.

Haytham got enough coverage in AC3, Forsaken and Rogue.

Since Shay doesn't even have a book, I think the DLC should go to him.

Eseosa can be a chronicles game.

Eseosa=Chronicles

Shay= DLC/Sequel

Connor= Cameo/Embers Film

MakimotoJin
11-20-2014, 11:20 PM
Eseosa=Chronicles

Shay= DLC/Sequel

Or a full length movie.With everyone,except Desmond.**** Desmond.

Namikaze_17
11-20-2014, 11:23 PM
Or a full length movie.With everyone,except Desmond.**** Desmond.

What's wrong with Desmond?

Or are you just trolling? :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
11-20-2014, 11:30 PM
Eseosa=Chronicles

Shay= DLC/Sequel

I could go for a movie staring all the characters in my signature.

Namikaze_17
11-20-2014, 11:34 PM
I could go for a movie staring all the characters in my signature.

What would/could be the length?

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 01:15 AM
Namikze,so big Half-Life 3 will be released before the movie ends.
Also,I don't like Desmond.I mean,kinda.I just think he isn't interesting enough for a movie.

Namikaze_17
11-21-2014, 01:17 AM
Namikze,so big Half-Life 3 will be released before the movie ends.
Also,I don't like Desmond.I mean,kinda.I just think he isn't interesting enough for a movie.

Oh...well okay. Whatever floats your boat.

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 01:25 AM
Oh...well okay. Whatever floats your boat.

I can see when someone doesn't agree with me.But still,I'd rather have him than a first person MD.

Namikaze_17
11-21-2014, 01:34 AM
I can see when someone doesn't agree with me.

Oh, it doesn't matter to me. I was just curious.

But still,I'd rather have him than a first person MD.

Agreed. :)

Barlog06
11-21-2014, 02:28 PM
For DLC I want Haytham. For example, his journey to resque sister. That would be amazing and will show Haytham from different side.

And for Shay/Connor/Aveline/Eseosa/Arno I want full game next year

:)

PandaPuff86
11-22-2014, 02:35 AM
If there were going to make a DLC after AC Rogue then I can guess it might be going to be either be about Achilles aftermath especially when he worked with Ziio leading up to meeting Connor after feeling that its all hopeless....

OR

...between AC3 and Unity, when Connor works together with Eseosa to find that Box with neverending destruction. That's my two cents.

Perk89
11-22-2014, 05:39 AM
Haytham is the only character to appear in all 3 Kenway saga games and has a novel fleshing him out completely. We've seen his story. Eseosa makes sense, Achilles does a little bit as well. Shay makes some sense and given how horribly short the main campaign was, it may be much needed, but it would also kind of feel like we were robbed of content.

I love Connor, and it's be cool to put down Shay as him and would gladly pay for the DLC thrice over-but given that I find the inclusion of that story likely not to be done, I'm not sure how I'd feel about relegating Connor's story to a DLC. He deserves better and I'm nervous this would be a rushed Connor's death episode.

JustPlainQuirky
11-22-2014, 05:43 PM
For DLC I want Haytham. For example, his journey to resque sister. That would be amazing and will show Haytham from different side.

And for Shay/Connor/Aveline/Eseosa/Arno I want full game next year

:)

OH my god I couldn't agree more.

Though I kinda want the DLC to go to Shay considering he doesn't even have his own book....