PDA

View Full Version : Desmond's Mind Theory [SPOILERS]

locketcoket
09-07-2014, 05:10 PM
I have a crazy theory. What if in ACB when Desmond picks up the apple he enters an altenate universe which is his worst nightmare. You know Lucy dies and Juno returns. And maybe at the end of the series will out its all in his mind

JustPlainQuirky
09-07-2014, 05:14 PM
"and then I woke up"

number 1 no no in writing.

Hans684
09-07-2014, 05:36 PM
No.

CoachAssassin
09-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Too much content outside of Desmond for that theory to be true. They are done with Desmond, he's gone. He didn't do well with the critiques so boom, gone. People don't like Connor? Baibai Connor sequel hopes.

Seriously, A proper Connor sequel will never come. Why the f* invent Shay if you could just recycle Connor for Old-gen? Because he's been criticized too much. Same with Desmond.

RinoTheBouncer
09-07-2014, 07:45 PM
To be perfectly honest, this would’ve been a much better ending than the one we got in ACIII.
I even thought that ACIII ends with a scene from the year 3157 or something and all this turns out to be someone else reliving the now-ancestor, Desmond and his memories.

EmbodyingSeven5
09-07-2014, 08:26 PM
what if someone was put in the the animus as a baby and relived every single one of desmonds memories up until they end and the person wakes up the same age as desmond. in a way would that kind of be desmond?

JustPlainQuirky
09-07-2014, 08:34 PM
what if someone was put in the the animus as a baby and relived every single one of desmonds memories up until they end and the person wakes up the same age as desmond. in a way would that kind of be desmond?

that person would have serious brain damage and horrible bleeding effects so...

yes just like Desmond.

pacmanate
09-07-2014, 08:38 PM
AC3's ending wasn't bad, it was just executed poorly.

The concept was fine, it just needed more feels. I would have liked to at least see a send off speech, telling his father that everything would work out, to tell his mother that he loves her etc.

Just something small like that could have made the ending better, rather than "OMG, Need to touch this thing in like 30 seconds for some reason, no time for goodbyes, just go, hate you all, kbye i die now"

Xstantin
09-07-2014, 08:40 PM
I was thinking he might have uploaded himself to the Temple with the orb thing, but I guess that never happened

Hans684
09-07-2014, 09:11 PM
I was thinking he might have uploaded himself to the Temple with the orb thing, but I guess that never happened

His chip fried instead, died of overload and other technical problems.

Xstantin
09-07-2014, 09:30 PM
@Hans, well I meant "transfer of consciousness" or "transcendence"... TWCB had bodies so yeah

andreycvetov
09-07-2014, 11:29 PM
I thought that when Clay grabbed Desmond in the end of revelations,his mind transfered in Desmond,so when he died,truly Clay died.Or after Desmonds death,Clay starts ti live in Desmonds body,and is revealed to have memories crucial to the plot

Fatal-Feit
09-07-2014, 11:39 PM
They are done with Desmond. Seriously, AC:IV was the last we've heard of him.

andreycvetov
09-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Well I really want a new protagonist,that Galina gal sounded good enough

Fatal-Feit
09-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Well I really want a new protagonist,that Galina gal sounded good enough

What I wanted if Desmond Saga continued

AC:IV - Desmond and the crew embarked the Altair II to escape the Templars and continue towards their next destination. The modern day takes place on the ship, the Altair II, in the Pacific Ocean, starring new cast members such as Gavin and Susan, along with some other peeps. Around the end, there will be a sequence where Desmond must captain the Altair II and escape the Templars pursuers during a storm.

AC:U - The game will start with a short young Arno sequence in the Animus, where you first meet and chase Elise at a ball. After catching Elise, the Animus wakes you up, and it turns out you're playing as Galina in Russia using Rebecca's updated Animus. The modern day takes place in the Russian Brotherhood hideout, starring new faces such as Galina, some of the Russian Brotherhood members, and the old cast. There will be a side-conversation where Galina talks to Desmond about how it felt to have pilot the Animus for such a long time. There will also be some modern day missions with Galina.

Ureh
09-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Desmond is the new Subject 16.

His memories live on... in us. :p

cawatrooper
09-08-2014, 01:44 AM
I still think it's possible that Rogue is going to play like a meta-game, similar to Liberation. You'll think you're playing as just a random person playing an Abstergo Entertainment game. However, in the end, it will be revealed that you've been playing as Desmond (resurrected by Abstergo Templars using the shroud), being "brainwashed" by Shay's story of betrayal and revenge, thus cementing Desmond as a future villain in the series.

Hans684
09-08-2014, 04:55 PM
@Hans, well I meant "transfer of consciousness" or "transcendence"... TWCB had bodies so yeah

I know, I just turned it on it's head to make a digital take on it. More of a joke, wasn't even serious.

CoachAssassin
09-08-2014, 05:03 PM
I support Clay now living in Desmonds body. **** Desmond give me Clay.

CLAAAAY!