PDA

View Full Version : TV Series tied with AC stories - Historical TV shows to watch

CoachAssassin
09-07-2014, 02:08 PM
So I noticed how Da Vincis Demons has that same vibe that AC2 had, but without ezio. It features the Pazzi's, a rome/pope plot etc, and some deeper mystical story line, just like AC. It's a huge recommendation for who enjoyed that out of AC2 (and ofcourse the nice scenery.)

I noticed Black Sails tells some of the stuff ACBF did as well about Nassau and people like Rackham, Vane and Hornigold.

Does anyone else know some tv-shows that tie in with this subject or have kind of the same story principals, be it history or that whole conspiracy feel!

SHADOWGARVIN
09-07-2014, 02:13 PM
The Borgias.

rob1990312
09-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Ya the borgias was excellent just make sure its the one with Jeremy irons in it if u are going to watch it as there are a couple of different versions
Is black sails worth watching

RinoTheBouncer
09-07-2014, 02:31 PM
It would be really interesting to have an Assassin’s Creed T.V. series. It would be perfect if it’s CGI, but I guess that’s a lot to ask for, but either way, I’d be happy to have an official series of AC. Imagine the possibilities. Maybe they can make each new episode a whole new story so we get to visits various locations starring one modern day protagonist.

SHADOWGARVIN
09-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Black Sails is great!

JustPlainQuirky
09-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Turn.

It's American Revolution + spy ring.

Even has templar-esque people.

I'm on episode 3 right now. It's great.

Conspiracies galore.

naumaan
09-07-2014, 03:45 PM
yeah well, when i saw da vinci for the first time, it reminded me of AC2

borgia is up on my list next

sleepy hollow is loosely based on american revolution too with a mystery of apocalypse horsemen

Hans684
09-07-2014, 04:09 PM
I`d love a historical and MD TV series, i prefer them to be seperate to give each arc enough development.

alientraveller
09-07-2014, 07:40 PM
John Adams. It's easily the best TV series tangentially related to AC.