PDA

View Full Version : Something in SP preview ACU that I noticed..

CoachAssassin
09-06-2014, 07:01 PM
In the mission with the guy on the rooftop explaining stuff to Arno, does anyone else notice how he kind of calls Arno ''Assassin'' in a way that makes me think he doesn't find Assassins very awesome, implying he isn't an assassin? I know a lot of people think he is Bellec or w/e, but that just made me really think he isn't an assassin..

Xstantin
09-06-2014, 07:06 PM
To me it sounded more like he didn't like Arno. He might be an Assassin elitist or something. The shot of the trailer with the council gave me really conservative vibes, like they're hanging to robes and ceremonies unlike Achilles in AC III.

CoachAssassin
09-06-2014, 07:08 PM
To me it sounded more like he didn't like Arno. He might be an Assassin elitist or something. The shot of the trailer with the council gave me really conservative vibes, like they're hanging to robes and ceremonies unlike Achilles in AC III.

Yeah, didn't they say that Arno isn't align with their whole ancient traditions and stuff?

Xstantin
09-06-2014, 07:10 PM
@Coach, yeah, that's what I see. It's still early to analyze any of the characters properly though.

Farlander1991
09-06-2014, 07:11 PM
To me the way he said 'Assassin' sounded like, 'You're officially not an apprentice, now prove that you aren't one'.

pacmanate
09-06-2014, 07:25 PM
I agree with Farlander, it was said in more of a way of "prove yourself worthy"

Sushiglutton
09-06-2014, 07:32 PM
To me the way he said 'Assassin' sounded like, 'You're officially not an apprentice, now prove that you aren't one'.

Yeah he sounded like a Coach...Assssin.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
09-06-2014, 10:30 PM
To me it sounded like he's either skeptical of Arno or flat out doesn't like him. I'm willing to bet it's more of a "prove you're worthy to be one of us..." from the way he calls Arno an "assassin" sounding as though he's skeptical that Arno truly is one all the way to how he scoffs when Arno asks out "their" plan and proceeds him to figure it out on his own.