PDA

View Full Version : I hope Juno has a Crew.

AdamPearce
09-06-2014, 04:53 AM
Greetings.

Would be pretty amazing if Juno could gather up a Dream Team, it would be easy to introduce new Precursors, living one I mean. Especially since Juno is really a bad character. I just feel she's a cliché, and I just can't see her as anything but a whining biatch (maybe she's a metaphor for the community...). But mostly because her character development has been really unbalanced. And that she lacks charisma (for a Goddess that's a black spot). Anyway, on a story pointview, I think it would much more interesting to discover multiple tombs & temples around the world and end up with another Precursor league upon Earth.

In a way, they have already started by bringing back Hades (Aita, I'll use the Greek names on this one), why not picking up onto Ares, Aphrodite, Poseidon or even the Titans like Chronos (who could be Juno slauthered father), Gaia, etc. It would add lots of interest to the plot, because in the actual state, it's just plain-*** boring. Think about it, at the best of their times, with the Power of Pieces of Eden, advance weaponry and technology, THOUSANDS of Precursors were thrown off by a bunch of primitive humans. How does Juno think she will beat the Modern humans with their weaponry and PoE ? Digital won't be much help if you can't have a direct hand on people, unless she wants absolute chaos to come as a savior (aka Transcendence), but that would be, well okay I guess that could be interesting, but still, I'd rather fight Poseidon on Kheops.

Something else, they should revisit their design, they aren't dark enough. Precursors should be fearsome and mighty, and this is not;

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meh3fgmJlC1qek9yn.jpg

This however....

http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/f/fd/Concept_Art_of_Minerva.jpg

Rhino, I'm counting on you !

JustPlainQuirky
09-06-2014, 04:54 AM
The title "I hope Juno has a crew" amuses me.

Juno and her gang up in dis bech

Xstantin
09-06-2014, 04:59 AM
If I saw Juno peering at my window with that face - oh well, these forums are PG.
Following canon her crew was slaughtered by Tinia & co anyway so unless they followed her and left some imprints here and there it's not gonna happen. She still has Aita though.

AdamPearce
09-06-2014, 05:05 AM
If I saw Juno peering at my window with that face - oh well, these forums are PG.
Following canon her crew was slaughtered by Tinia & co anyway so unless they followed her and left some imprints here and there it's not gonna happen. She still has Aita though.

What canon ? I thought only her father was killed during the Rebellions and of course after that most of her race was burned to ashes but, I've never seen anywhere that Tinia turned up againts Juno, or that they ever were fights between them. Sure they didn't like each other, but actual murder ?

Xstantin
09-06-2014, 05:10 AM
ACIII write-up states "when Minerva and Tinia discovered the conspiracy, they attacked and killed Juno and her followers". So yeah I guess so.

Namikaze_17
09-06-2014, 05:18 AM
Limbo... :rolleyes:

But I agree...Juno does need a Crew.

Maybe she should use some forbidden first civ technology to bring back "Fallen" Heroes from the past to prepare for her siege over the Modern Day.

AdamPearce
09-06-2014, 05:22 AM
Well, they didn't see her coming, so it's not impossible for others to have hidden during the Attack ! They must have been a good hundreds of them, I'm sure they could easily figure something out since we don't have much details about the events (fortunately). I don't even care, just bring it on.

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/054/2/5/those_that_came_before_by_lopez_the_heavy-d3a8b8o.jpg

Ureh
09-06-2014, 06:23 AM
Well hopefully Abstergo finds an intact blood vial that has viable firstciv dna. Then they can use it make a clone army or something.

AdamPearce
09-06-2014, 06:31 AM
Clone Army ? Nah, you can't have developt and interesting characters if they are all clones. We need Trueborn, otherwise it's not fun.

Namikaze_17
09-06-2014, 06:34 AM
What if she brings "Fallen Heroes" back from the Dead? :rolleyes:

Layytez
09-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Well hopefully Abstergo finds an intact blood vial that has viable firstciv dna. Then they can use it make a clone army or something.
They already have one but just the one. They need more for what they are planing to do. If they paid attention to the Edward data the recorded they would have noticed that Roberts looks like John and drained him dry. In fact I hope this is what they do because realistically getting hundreds of vials is not likely to happen.

Juno needs to collect artifacts and samples for god knows what so who knows. Those samples may be of previous followers back then she intends to bring back somehow. There is already is a POE that has the power to bind all the other pieces fates so the possibilities are pretty cool.

Shahkulu101
09-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Currently picturing Juno wearing a basketball vest, gold necklaces and a baseball cap with an SMG in either hand.

EmptyCrustacean
09-06-2014, 11:37 AM
lol people think Ubisoft still care about the overarching story line.

Sushiglutton
09-06-2014, 12:31 PM
In a way, they have already started by bringing back Hades (Aita, I'll use the Greek names on this one)

The more you know...... Kratos is still not introduced? Those Initiatos are keeping themselves busy :)!

Anyway makes me think of Batman:

http://media-curse.cursecdn.com/attachments/67/83/bac_hqr_005.jpg

RinoTheBouncer
09-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Greetings.

Would be pretty amazing if Juno could gather up a Dream Team, it would be easy to introduce new Precursors, living one I mean. Especially since Juno is really a bad character. I just feel she's a cliché, and I just can't see her as anything but a whining biatch (maybe she's a metaphor for the community...). But mostly because her character development has been really unbalanced. And that she lacks charisma (for a Goddess that's a black spot). Anyway, on a story pointview, I think it would much more interesting to discover multiple tombs & temples around the world and end up with another Precursor league upon Earth.

In a way, they have already started by bringing back Hades (Aita, I'll use the Greek names on this one), why not picking up onto Ares, Aphrodite, Poseidon or even the Titans like Chronos (who could be Juno slauthered father), Gaia, etc. It would add lots of interest to the plot, because in the actual state, it's just plain-*** boring. Think about it, at the best of their times, with the Power of Pieces of Eden, advance weaponry and technology, THOUSANDS of Precursors were thrown off by a bunch of primitive humans. How does Juno think she will beat the Modern humans with their weaponry and PoE ? Digital won't be much help if you can't have a direct hand on people, unless she wants absolute chaos to come as a savior (aka Transcendence), but that would be, well okay I guess that could be interesting, but still, I'd rather fight Poseidon on Kheops.

Something else, they should revisit their design, they aren't dark enough. Precursors should be fearsome and mighty, and this is not;

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meh3fgmJlC1qek9yn.jpg

This however....

http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/f/fd/Concept_Art_of_Minerva.jpg

Rhino, I'm counting on you !

*Rino agrees and he loves this thread ;)
I’d do anything for a deeper story and better focus on the First Civ.

Regarding her “crew” I think they still exist somehow because Minerva said “They will enslave your kind” when she and Desmond were debating whether he should touch the pedestal or not, so I’m pretty sure she was implying that Juno has some other people with her who survived, one way or another.

RA503
09-06-2014, 04:56 PM
I don't understand why the writters have the idea to make juno a main villain, the mitology have other more ''evil'' characters, is very curious I certainly will ask this for one of them if I have the opportunity.
will be very curious if other beings like satan are ancient civilization members, fight satan in AC will be cool.

Namikaze_17
09-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Nah, they use Desmond's blood to bring back four important figures to take out MD Assassins and Templars.
:rolleyes: