PDA

View Full Version : Why have Ubisoft shund Nintendo

seventhchurch
09-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Looks like I will no longer be able to continue playing Assassins Creed. I have enjoyed playing all the Assassins game from beginning to present but it looks like I will no longer be able to participate in the new titles. It looks like Ubisoft have abandoned all Nintendo users. I had my suspicions when they did not release the expansion packs for black flag. Why have they decided to turn their backs on Nintendo users?

Shahkulu101
09-05-2014, 09:50 PM
Because Nintendo shunned 3rd party games and thought they could compete in the console market with terribly underpowered hardware?

MasterAssasin84
09-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Because Nintendo shunned 3rd party games and thought they could compete in the console market with terribly underpowered hardware?

I think the problem with nintendo is that they are sticking to their existing fan base rather than enticing new fans to their products !! ironically Mario Cart was one of the biggest selling games and Nintendo DS units have sold more than iPhones so they must be doing something right .

But I agree that they are cutting their own throats shutting big publishers like ubisoft and I for one will not be purchasing any of their hardware anytime soon, but I did actually hear that the GPU in the Wii U can actually power a whole game ?