PDA

View Full Version : interesting conspiracy theories involving france.

RA503
09-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Hi guys, I have a idea to create this tread to discuss every conspiracy theory involving france that you found and post here.

The chalice. I very curious if ubsoft have balls to put this in the game or this is a too controversial topic for him, remember that dan brown only turned this conspiracy popular but he is more ancient, http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Adha ,altair said that adha is killed but I left this here for curiosity.

in project legacy, jacques de molay has a Shroud of Eden, is said in a interview that de molay will be important in unity . the same shroud that late made giovanni borgia be possesed by consus, a first civilization member that never appeared in the games but is better late tham never. is he a member of ''the manifest of the first will ?

notre dame : is builded a top of a temple of jupter.

What other conspiracies you know about france ? post and discuss here.

souNdwAve89
09-05-2014, 01:52 AM
Do you have a link to said interview? I am curious.

Megas_Doux
09-05-2014, 01:54 AM
AC has not been particularly strong at "easter eggs" or taking the full advantage out of the setting in regards of conspiracies - I am looking at you AC III- but I think the Man in the Iron Mask SHOULD be included somehow.......

RA503
09-05-2014, 02:14 AM
sadly,I can't remember if is with the fan site acess the animus or game informer but I sure they talked about that . I have to see their interviews again(their are videos) but now I don't have time.

rickprog
09-05-2014, 02:42 AM
I remember Jacques de Molay being mentioned as well... If I recall correctly, it was said that he was the last Templar Grandmaster in France and that the mindset behind the Templar Order in France had not changed since his days.

souNdwAve89
09-05-2014, 03:20 AM
I remember Jacques de Molay being mentioned as well... If I recall correctly, it was said that he was the last Templar Grandmaster in France and that the mindset behind the Templar Order in France had not changed since his days.

Makes sense since...

Elise's father, who is the Grand Master of the French Templars is killed by the New Templars, who do not believe in the old ways of the Templar Order.

rickprog
09-05-2014, 03:46 AM
Makes sense since...

Elise's father, who is the Grand Master of the French Templars is killed by the New Templars, who do not believe in the old ways of the Templar Order.

Precisely. I was going to include that in my post as it was exactly what the interview said (if I remember properly, that is), but for some reason couldn't be bothered to include the spoiler tag and so on.

RinoTheBouncer
09-05-2014, 11:34 AM
I’m really interested in anything related to the First Civ., Consus, The Shroud of Eden and The Sword of Eden. I really wish we can see more progress on Consus, The Erudite God and Erudito because I can bet you a million dollars that those are connected somehow.

Thanks for shedding more light on Adha. I’m now very interested in learning more about her. I mean maybe she’s somehow immortal or she’s some sort of a sage.

LoyalACFan
09-05-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm going to punch kittens if they don't resolve the Consus thing. I mean WTF, they gave us that Giovanni Borgia cliffhanger almost four years ago. You don't just introduce a freaking god into your lore and then forget about him.

But as for Paris-specific stuff, there's plenty of material concerning the catacombs, in fact I just saw a commercial for some new horror movie set down there. Also you have Nostradamus and the Scarlet Pimpernel, which are already confirmed to be represented somehow in-game.

RinoTheBouncer
09-05-2014, 01:37 PM
I'm going to punch kittens if they don't resolve the Consus thing. I mean WTF, they gave us that Giovanni Borgia cliffhanger almost four years ago. You don't just introduce a freaking god into your lore and then forget about him.

But as for Paris-specific stuff, there's plenty of material concerning the catacombs, in fact I just saw a commercial for some new horror movie set down there. Also you have Nostradamus and the Scarlet Pimpernel, which are already confirmed to be represented somehow in-game.

As Above So Below Film. I watched it and there was a freaking Templar (a man with a white tunic and a red Templar cross on it) buried in the catacombs 500 years prior to the events of the film and his body hasn’t decomposed and it talks about the Philosopher’s stone and some Egyptian-inspired locks and tombs in the catacombs beneath Paris. I really wish to see these stuff in Unity. Not to mention Nostradamus and the Scarlet Pimpernel.

I totally agree about what you said about Consus. He wasn’t just a random note thrown in. He was more like a cliffhanger and it should be resolved or at least further explored. Same goes for Erudito.