PDA

View Full Version : Grim Reaper Gamers. casual 25+ XB1 and PS4

Alterocks
09-04-2014, 09:47 PM
looking for some mature gamers that would like to join a casual, mature (?) clan. I have most of the golden plates. My brother is getting this game for XB1 and i'll have it for PS4. I've already played the PC Beta and looking forward to the console Betas. Come join our clan for fun times.

Grim Reaper Gamers is primarily a FPS shooter clan, but many of us also plan on playing Forza and The Crew also. We're a bunch of sarcastic bastards that like to have a few beers, shoot people in the face and joke around. We are an active clan on both PS4 and XB1 that run multiple lobbies nightly and hosts a weekly private clan night.

Grim Reaper Gamers is a casual gaming clan. While we strive to communicate and utilize teamwork we aren't mistaking ourselves as MLG players. We are accepting members of any skill range. We're just in it for the fun and competition.

Requirements for joining Grim Reaper Gamers
* Must be 25 or older.
* Must be able to take a joke and have a good time. We will swear and make fun of each otherís moms.
* Must be willing to participate regularly in game and in our forums.

Check out GrimReaperGamers.com and fill out an application if interested.

-Audible Silence
Noob Liason

vladspartan
09-13-2014, 05:01 PM
count with me brother. i was an grim reaper before mag ahhhh old times.
psn id: vladspartan

rsandersr47
09-29-2014, 10:46 PM
I would be interested in a group like this if we have a decent number of people!