PDA

View Full Version : ''The Grey'' and the Akashic Records theory

RA503
09-04-2014, 02:29 AM
Hi people, who read the stick notes that john wrote in black flag will note something about a place called ''the gray'' (he also mentioning this before die)

The gray is a type of ''internet'',cloud or animus when juno's soul is traped,but I discovered that the ocultists in real life believe in something called ''the akashic record''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records

we all know that the animus is builded based in something created by the ancient civilization, imagine that was a ''cloud'' at the time they existed that collected the conscience of every life being, this is the promice of ''afterlife'' of juno's religion, but they need some kind of piece of eden to drag this ''coinciences'' end is about this that juno talked in black flag.

imagine that the conscience of every assassins (ezio,altair,etc) still alive in this place.

this is the theory.

wvstolzing
09-04-2014, 09:59 AM
That sounds interesting; but the 'record' which holds Juno's consciousness was established by the First Civ as a last measure against the total eradication of their culture -- and it likely holds no one other than Juno and Minerva. At any rate, only members of the First Civ. So this almost certainly wasn't their 'afterlife'.

Ureh
09-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Imagine if Desmond's consciousness was still around somewhere... maybe. :p

CoachAssassin
09-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Imagine MD Juno plot getting closure by Rebecca,Shaun and you and maybe William killing Juno and we get a glimpse of the Akashic records: Sad song like the end of ACBF and we see Desmond sitting at a table with Lucy, Ezio and Alta´r, Clay, and the 3 Kenways with Connor and Haytan and Edwards all shouldering eachother. Achilles in the back together with some of the other prominent AC figures like Yusuf etc.

And then Desmond tells William and the others: Dad, I'm finally home. Tell mom I love her. I'll wait for you.

*sob*
I want this.
I can also totally see Darby doing this.

RinoTheBouncer
09-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Thank you for sharing this. I’m very interested and I hope the writers actually think that far and make this come true. It’s a very interesting thing and if Juno can be there, why can’t anyone else?

Acrimonious_Nin
11-08-2014, 07:37 AM
If anyone here remembers the Initiates posts with "the mysterious man" heading out to certain grave sites, then you would know that he had something, clearly shining in his hand, with a rose grasped in the other.

There is an article from a Hermetic Database, which shows a poem in respect to Hermes which holds a rose in one and guides the dead to the afterlife...For the life of me I can't find the article right now, but if I had to make a wild guess I would have to say that there might be some first civs that have lived long enough to continue doing whatever it is they do best. In this case Hermes "collecting souls".

We do know from Project Legacy that Hermes had a staff that made people younger and filled with that youthful vitality. So I wouldn't doubt that the staff kept him young and alive throughout the eons.(Minus the fact that there are currently 3 known first civs that have found a way to cheat death, which are Consus via possessing new hosts, Hermes via staff, Juno via Temple data internet thingy...)

Even Clay had to go through the River Styx after death to find a new place to reside. Hermes was hinted as the boat master as a statue in TLA...So I would have to say that the theory is not far fetched...But by the looks of it it's not exclusive towards Assassins because Daniel Cross also made it to the "other side". I don't think Warren Vidic was "visited" by this mysterious figure though...

EDIT: I found the links...

THOTH - http://www.golden-dawn.org/thoth.html - " ..Thee, I invoke. Thou who bearest in thy left hand the rose and cross of light and life..."

ISIS - http://www.golden-dawn.org/isis.html "...I am the love and life of the Divine. Life, death, love, hatred, light, darkness, are surely mine, are mine. Isis am I, the love and light of Earth, the wealth of kisses, the delight of tears, the bowel and pleasure never come to birth, the endless infinite desire of years..."

About Isis here..."never come to birth, the endless infinite desire of years..." sounds a lot like what Aita feels for Juno...Desiring her return for eons and never to see her birth...>_>

"ISIS: Isis is the Egyptian goddess of magic, motherhood, and fertility.Isis is daughter of Geb and Nut, sister and wife of Osiris, and mother of Horus. Isis is, as mother of Horus, is the king's mother."

"... We submit ourselves to eternal servitude in service of a grander fulfillment. We submit the world to itself it being a product that feeds life to life and death to death. May SHE - Mother Sister Wife Lover Friend - bring light to darkened minds and humility to those who succor for its wisdom. GUIDE US INTO THE GRAY BELOVED GUIDE US!"

These are parts of the article that sound almost strangely similar to the characters that we have seen. Don't they ?

GreatBeyonder
11-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Only Juno is in the cloud. Minerva and Tinia are chatting from a bazillion years in the past via timetraveling wifi but are quite dead.