PDA

View Full Version : So what do you of this AC Rogue suggestion for PS4/Xbox One?

DynastyEmpire
09-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Instead of Remastering assassin's creed rogue by itself why not instead create something like this:

Assassin's creed 4 black flag: The golden age of piracy edition:

It includes; Main campaign & it's sequel Assassin's creed Rogue & all of it's dlc included!.

Both uses Assassin's creed 4 engine.

All on one disc.

Extra bonus missions(maybe).

And etc.

what do you think?

pacmanate
09-03-2014, 06:28 PM
I don't doubt it will be bundled at some point. If anything I expect this.

PS3 Bundle (A given in my opinion, it will come at some point)

AC4
AC Rogue
AC3

I don't know if they will bundle AC4 and AC Rogue... without AC3 it kinda seems incomplete. And I don't see them remastering AC3.

DynastyEmpire
09-03-2014, 06:33 PM
I don't doubt it will be bundled at some point. If anything I expect this.

PS3 Bundle (A given in my opinion, it will come at some point)

AC4
AC Rogue
AC3

I don't know if they will bundle AC4 and AC Rogue... without AC3 it kinda seems incomplete. And I don't see them remastering AC3.

excellent point on the ps3 bundle for the last gen one & i do defiantly agree about AC3 remastering, because if i recall right didn't ubisoft said something before of AC3 being a hard game to work on? i know there were struggles for the development it.

pacmanate
09-03-2014, 06:45 PM
excellent point on the ps3 bundle for the last gen one & i do defiantly agree about AC3 remastering, because if i recall right didn't ubisoft said something before of AC3 being a hard game to work on? i know there were struggles for the development it.

It was rushed, basically. I think porting it and adding new stuff would just create more hassle.

JustPlainQuirky
09-03-2014, 06:47 PM
I agree with Pac's bundle idea.

I would also love a trilogy game on PS4 that combines all 3 games. Not sure if asking for too much tho.

Especially since I still want that Haytham DLC.

DynastyEmpire
09-03-2014, 07:03 PM
It was rushed, basically. I think porting it and adding new stuff would just create more hassle.

agreed it was defiantly rushed just liked liberation & basically it would be dumb to even to remaster AC3.

so i can see why rogue was made so it connect the dots to connect with unity so they don't have to remaster AC3 which is understandable.

They probably want to avoid it at all times so it doesn't cause any more problems. there was probably so much cut content that it was too much so they release it.

DynastyEmpire
09-03-2014, 07:06 PM
I agree with Pac's bundle idea.

I would also love a trilogy game on PS4 that combines all 3 games. Not sure if asking for too much tho.

Especially since I still want that Haytham DLC.

that's another great idea as well having a trilogy perhaps adding; Ac4, Rogue & unity all on one disc, not sure if it could work because of two different engines & space wise would be a concern since unity was made exclusively for xb1/ps4.

we could still get haythem dlc if we keep asking for it since they gave us rogue and now we have a rift mission that includes haythem as well.