PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Supra and Skyline r35, Would pay 100's to see this happen

Jacksonc693
09-03-2014, 09:00 AM
Guys I would really like to see a Toyota Supra of any early model (such as 1995 - 2000) in The Crew. I live, breathe and feel Supra's, id be willing to pay a sum of money to see this happen. Also the Skyline r35 would be good. :) All specs aswell. Please assist me in getting this message across to the editors. thankyou :)

FelineCouple
09-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Toyota really likes their licence, and if i were you i would not keep my hopes to high...

However. As i can see you don't know

The R-35 GTR was confirmed a while back

Offtopic: The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed. <----- This is the most annoying thing ever

Gukjja
09-04-2014, 11:02 AM
I agree that is would be asome to have a supra in the game! It's pretty much the king of all tuners, along with the Skyline. If possible, I would love if it was in the crew.

SpulX-san
09-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Supra need so to be in any game if its a racing game that car is a must same with S15 and AE86,NSX these cars are legendary and i hope to see them in the full game :)

Powstar
09-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Another car I would love to see in the game is my car, Mitsu 3000gt but the vr4 model.

TBIZ4
09-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Toyota really likes their licence, and if i were you i would not keep my hopes to high...

However. As i can see you don't know

The R-35 GTR was confirmed a while back

Offtopic: The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed. <----- This is the most annoying thing ever

Awesome!!! I must not have caught that either. Do you have a link to this confirmation?

dicilion28
09-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Awesome!!! I must not have caught that either. Do you have a link to this confirmation?

http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-AU/cars/ferrari/

It's on their website, just find the Nissan logo.

Savage_Mk-II
09-20-2014, 10:28 PM
Well, the R35 is not a Skyline...it's just a GT-R. The Skyline label was for the entire range of 2 and 4 door cars that were topped by the GT-R variants. Discontinued after the R34. Meanwhile, Supra MkIV is an absolute must, as is the Evo VII or Evo IX and Subaru WRX STI.