PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity Xbox controller

TheSawno124
09-02-2014, 01:10 PM
Hi,will I be able to play AC:Unity on PC using Xbox 360 controller? Thank you:)

Secu12
09-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Based on how well the previous games performed on PC using this controller, you will have no problems. Altough I recommend to you the Xbox One controller; I heard it's better and more comfortable to the hands.

BlastThyName
09-02-2014, 04:34 PM
The Xbox One and 360 controller should work with the game just fine.

playlisting
09-03-2014, 10:08 PM
Based on how well the previous games performed on PC using this controller, you will have no problems. Altough I recommend to you the Xbox One controller; I heard it's better and more comfortable to the hands.

Is there a wired version? I hate having to stop playing when my controller runs out of battery! Also, does the XBO controller work as the 360 controller does? For example could I plug in the XBO controller and start playing AC 2?

Secu12
09-04-2014, 03:37 PM
For Xbox 360 controller you have the wired and wireless versions.
For Xbox One you must use a micro-USB wire as of today Microsoft didn't realese any solution for using this controller wireless.
Jus plug and play ;).

Anykeyer
09-05-2014, 06:00 AM
Earlier AC games (AC1, AC2 and maybe ACB) used to check for a specific device ID instead of simply detecting XBox compatible gamepad. This leads to them supporting only wired xbox 360 controller, you have to rely on emulators if you want to use other controllers in those games.

playlisting
09-05-2014, 02:21 PM
For Xbox 360 controller you have the wired and wireless versions.
For Xbox One you must use a micro-USB wire as of today Microsoft didn't realese any solution for using this controller wireless.
Jus plug and play ;).

So does it have the wire coming from inside it like the wired 360 controller, or do you have to plug a cable into the controller?

Earlier AC games (AC1, AC2 and maybe ACB) used to check for a specific device ID instead of simply detecting XBox compatible gamepad. This leads to them supporting only wired xbox 360 controller, you have to rely on emulators if you want to use other controllers in those games.

Thanks for the information :). Don't think I'll be picking up an Xbox One controller until they drop significantly in price. Are they a lot more comfortable or only slightly?

Secu12
09-06-2014, 10:17 AM
So does it have the wire coming from inside it like the wired 360 controller, or do you have to plug a cable into the controller?

Thanks for the information :). Don't think I'll be picking up an Xbox One controller until they drop significantly in price. Are they a lot more comfortable or only slightly?

You have to plug your own micro-USB cable. It doesn't come up with one.
As I understand from those who already have it, it's more "than slightly" comfortable.

I don't know the prices in your country, but in mine is double the price of Xbox 360 controller!