PDA

View Full Version : History just spoiled Lee's story for me (AC ROGUE SPOILER)

CoachAssassin
09-02-2014, 06:50 AM
Seeing as how AC tried to be historically accurate above gameplay/story in AC3, I found it weird that they left out that he had 2 kids. I am almost 100% sure that if Lee is in Rogue, we see how at least 1 of his twins & wife gets murdered probably, turning Lee in a depressed and now bitter state. Something must have happened to Lee, and if they are historically accurate; this is it.

What if one of those twins kill Connor in a cutscene at the end of Rogue :3, and we play as them?

UniteUnderPower
09-02-2014, 06:55 AM
Seeing as how AC tried to be historically accurate above gameplay/story in AC3, I found it weird that they left out that he had 2 kids. I am almost 100% sure that if Lee is in Rogue, we see how at least 1 of his twins & wife gets murdered probably, turning Lee in a depressed and now bitter state. Something must have happened to Lee, and if they are historically accurate; this is it.

What if one of those twins kill Connor in a cutscene at the end of Rogue :3, and we play as them?

Then that would be a big twist. At least it would give a bit more closure.

Xstantin
09-02-2014, 07:27 AM
Well the AC Encyclopedia states that he had a wife. The game omits it. I'd like to see more of him anyway.

Kaschra
09-02-2014, 09:13 AM
Yeah, Lee's wife was Mohawk too. Him being a racist in the game doesn't make much sense. That whole aspect of his life got kinda retconned, and transfered to Haytham lol
That's also why a lot of people speculated Lee might be Connor's father.

CoachAssassin
09-02-2014, 09:39 AM
That would be impossible since we follow Haytham AND Connor. I doubt that Haytham and Lee would both somehow be ancestors of Desmond there.

I first had the idea that Connors pal who he kills later could be one of Lee's kiddos, but I thought it was explained that he was the elders son or w/e.

Kaschra
09-02-2014, 10:09 AM
That would be impossible since we follow Haytham AND Connor. I doubt that Haytham and Lee would both somehow be ancestors of Desmond there.

I first had the idea that Connors pal who he kills later could be one of Lee's kiddos, but I thought it was explained that he was the elders son or w/e.

Eh...? Who was talking about Desmond's ancestors?
Lee had kids with a Mohawk woman. That's a fact.

In my headcanon Kahionhaténion and Teiowísonte from TOKW are his kids. Kahionhaténion's eye colour is the same as Lee's too lol

CoachAssassin
09-02-2014, 10:26 AM
Just saying that Kahion looks remarkably much like the guy from the PAX trailer lol.

GunnerGalactico
09-02-2014, 11:14 AM
In my headcanon Kahionhaténion and Teiowísonte from TOKW are his kids. Kahionhaténion's eye colour is the same as Lee's too lol

I also thought the same thing when I played TOKW. :p

AherasSTRG
09-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Well, history also says that Charles Lee died a happy farmer... So, I wouldn't say that this actually spoiled the ending of AC3 for me... >.>

CoachAssassin
09-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Well, history also says that Charles Lee died a happy farmer... So, I wouldn't say that this actually spoiled the ending of AC3 for me... >.>

He died of a disease in a tavern in philly, cough :p.

guardian_titan
09-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Lee's wife and twins died sometime prior to 1760. We have no name on either of the three meaning they had to of died fairly early. More than likely, his wife died in childbirth (delivering twins naturally isn't easy) and the twins potentially died within a year or two of her. Smallpox, influenza, scarlet fever, etc were all deadly at the time.

There's evidence Lee died childless.
1.) He lived alone in his estate of Prato Rio. He was quite eccentric in his later years and didn't have walls in his home. He apparently divided his house with chalk lines. If he lived with his children, more than likely he'd have walls.
2.) He left everything to his older sister Sidney when he died. Sidney, in turn, left everything to their cousin Susannah when she died. If Lee had kids, he would have left something to them even if it was a few pounds. Why not give one his Prato Rio which he apparently loved? It's because they died. There's also the issue that Native Americans couldn't really own land at the time. Every time they thought they owned their land, settlers would come in and take it back and they had no legal recourse to retake it.
3.) History does not record the names of Charles Lee's wife nor his children. That suggests his wife died before Lee could really take her into the colonial world and his twins must have followed suit.
4.) Even if his twins didn't die of disease, do remember, Washington was torching villages in the late 1750s. They could have died then.
5.) Lee took off for Europe around 1759. No evidence he brought children with him so either he had no children at the time or he was a deadbeat dad. If he was a deadbeat dad, then why would his children kill Connor? You'd think they'd be pissed at the Templars for taking their father from them, not Connor for killing a man they never even knew.

Lee's not likely to have much of a role in Rogue since he's in Europe for most of the story. Only time he can have a part would be at the beginning prior to 1759 and at that point, he's busy fighting in the war ... and kissing up to Haytham. While it's not beyond Ubisoft to change history (Lee was in Europe in 1760 and still in Europe in March 1770), I wouldn't count on seeing Lee. Haytham and potentially Washington and Franklin are likely to be returning, but not Lee.

I did a whole post (http://guardiantitan.tumblr.com/post/74843123835/an-insight-into-charles-lee) on Lee before going into his character. He not only lost his wife and twins during the Seven Years War but lost two cousins. One of them died during Braddock's Expedition that we see in AC3. His mother also died roughly around the same time. Lee was the baby of the family so was likely close to his mother. He had a lot going on at the time. To lose two cousins he was likely close to (one was potentially like a younger brother to him), his mother, his wife, and his twins, it's not surprising he was a bit loony later in his life. His favorite Pomeranians he named Father, Son, and Ghost which might be a clue of where his mind set was.

Funny tidbit: Washington attempted to pay him a visit at one time and he put a sign on his door telling Washington to buzz off (forgot the wording, but it was pretty funny).

There's also potential the story of Lee and his Mohawk wife is fictitious. The story of Washington being offered the crown is fictitious. I thought it was real myself until I looked it up. It never happened. Look at Pocahontas. People love the story about her with John Smith. Never happened. She was a little girl when John Smith came to America. Unless John was a pedophile and liked little girls, he never hooked up with Pocahontas despite the various romances done on the two (Disney's not the only one guilty of it). Related tidbit, but you often don't hear that John Rolfe (her husband) was married once before Pocahontas and once after. People are often romantics so might see a romance where there is none. Given Lee's wife is never named, that's suspicious in of itself. Chances are, she might never have existed. That's not to say she didn't, but it is suspicious.

Locopells
09-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Father, Son, and Ghost are most likely a Holy Trinity reference, rather than his Father/Son or ghost of either.

Pocahontas didn't have a romance with Smith in real life, but I though the legend arose from the fact that she did save him from being killed by the tribe?

CoachAssassin
09-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Uh, If Lee is in murrica untill 59, we could see him in the game. The way the Dev answered that question makes it speculative as well.

DumbGamerTag94
09-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Uhhh I never heard a story where Washington was "offered" "the crown" at all. If that story even exists it comes from a misunderstanding or oversimplified version of the true story.

Basically there was no "crown" to be offered anyway the congress would never have allowed such a thing to be created. They even were hesitant about a president being added.

So no he was never offered to be King at all. However he did have a massive opportunity to seize power and give himself a crown in a Napoleon esque style coup.

After the war ended congress was extremely unpopular and the Articles of Confederation created basically the worst and most powerless/moneyless government ever. The congress had basically no power and the states each ran their own thing. So law and order were all over the place. Also congress had no real power to levy taxes so there was no money. Meaning they couldn't pay the pensions for the soldiers of the Continental Army.

This pissed off a lot of people most of the country hated congress and the Army especially so. In 1783 a few months after the last fighting many Army leaders were pushing for a coup to remove congress from the picture and restore order. They all met at Washington's Headquarters and basically asked Washington to lead a coup(this is where the offered the crown myth comes from). To this Washington gives a powerful speech condemning his brothers for contemplating such a move and basically saying that if they did that everything they fought for would be for nothing. It would set back the revolution as if it never happened and replace a foreign tyrant with a domestic one. He then resigned his position as commander in chief of the Army.

So on that day Washington basically single handedly saved the revolution.

It must also be noted that his men had such a reverence of him that once Washington made such a bold announcement and asserted his position. Most quieted down and respected his wishes and the army submitted to civilian government control. He was the most popular man in America at the time(except maybe Ben Franklin). So if Washington said so people were willing to try this congress thing for a few years.

And for that reason of his status and popularity. He was made president of the constitutional convention when the time came to replace said government. Because he was the most trusted man in America. And it was also why congress basically forced him to be the first president(even though he didn't want to be). Because people were willing to go along with the new system if Washington was in charge of it.

And thus why people get confused. Yes he could have easily seized power. His popularity was so high there would have been little opposition. So he could have become King Washington along the same lines as Napoleon in France. But he was never "offered" anything. That is a misunderstanding.

AherasSTRG
09-02-2014, 08:31 PM

Oh, I must have mistaken his death with Washington's.

HDinHB
09-02-2014, 08:34 PM

Yeah, an overdose of iron in his heart.

@guardian_titan
That is the kind of undocumented history that AC likes to exploit, but I don't see them doing it in this case.

@CoachAssassin
Even if Ubi did want to use Lee's children in some way, I can't see why they would fast forward 30 years or so in Rogue just to have them kill Connor in a cutscene. Some people really really want to see Connor die.

Everyone we've ever played or met in the historic parts of AC is dead.

LoyalACFan
09-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Uh, am I the only one who thinks it would be really, REALLY stupid to see Connor in this game? "OK, fans, have fun playing as Shay in the 1760s, now let's jump ahead and watch Connor get randomly killed by a geriatric Shay or one of Charles Lee's retcon-kids!"

Xstantin
09-02-2014, 08:53 PM
@Loyal, not really stupid though. I think some fans are looking forward to Rogue because of the older characters like Haytham and Achilles. Time skips is not something new for AC as well. Adding Connor somewhere won't be the worst thing to happen cause people who don't like him don't have to play as him while Connor fans get to see their favorite again.

LoyalACFan
09-02-2014, 08:57 PM
@Loyal, not really stupid though. I think some fans are looking forward to Rogue because of the older characters like Haytham and Achilles. Time skips is not something new for AC as well. Adding Connor somewhere won't be the worst thing to happen cause people who don't like him don't have to play as him while Connor fans get to see their favorite again.

He's not connected to Shay at all though. It would just be a totally random way to shoehorn him into the game and God knows Connor has been through enough shoehorning. Haytham at the end of AC4 made sense, this... would not.

HDinHB
09-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Uh, am I the only one who thinks it would be really, REALLY stupid to see Connor in this game? "OK, fans, have fun playing as Shay in the 1760s, now let's jump ahead and watch Connor get randomly killed by a geriatric Shay or one of Charles Lee's retcon-kids!"

No, I think we're pretty much in sync.

@KEVT If that's the only reason to shoehorn Connor into the story, then stupid is probably the right word for just adding Connor somewhere. IF it was essential to the story in some way (which I can't imagine at this point), and IF they don't have to tie the plot into a pretzel to get there, then fine, I'd like to see how they manage that. Or if they want to include an independent mission unrelated to the story like Aveline's in AC4 then fine (meh but fine). I doubt it would satisfy anybody, but I wouldn't mind playing Connor again. Trying to connect it to the Rogue story seems far-fetched given what we know now (but Ubi is clever).

EDIT:
@LoyalACFan
"Shoehorn"? Maybe we're too in sync. :)

Xstantin
09-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Well, I see your point. I felt the same way about Aveline DLC for Black Flag. Even though I like her she was just there

Fatal-Feit
09-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Before the game released, Ashraf said that the Aveline DLC is possible because of the new unique mechanics/system in AC:IV. I was expecting some sort of explanation in modern day, where you're tasked with helping a friend replay her memories, but really, there was no explanation. Her DLC was pretty much just there. And so was Adewale's.

LoyalACFan
09-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Before the game released, Ashraf said that the Aveline DLC is possible because of the new unique mechanics/system in AC:IV. I was expecting some sort of explanation in modern day, where you're tasked with helping a friend replay her memories, but really, there was no explanation. Her DLC was pretty much just there. And so was Adewale's.

It was because they could relive other people's memories now. Remember the end of AC3 with the voice saying "we've uploaded his memories to the Cloud!" that was the significance... They could have the Aveline DLC because the researcher we played as in AC4 had access to ALL of Abstergo's archived memories, whereas in previous games Desmond was restricted to his own ancestors.

Fatal-Feit
09-03-2014, 12:15 AM
It was because they could relive other people's memories now. Remember the end of AC3 with the voice saying "we've uploaded his memories to the Cloud!" that was the significance... They could have the Aveline DLC because the researcher we played as in AC4 had access to ALL of Abstergo's archived memories, whereas in previous games Desmond was restricted to his own ancestors.

That would make sense but there wasn't any explanation. We are replaying both Aveline's and Adewale's memories with no background whatsoever. There's no indication that we are in an Animus.

LoyalACFan
09-03-2014, 12:29 AM
That would make sense but there wasn't any explanation. We are replaying both Aveline's and Adewale's memories with no background whatsoever. There's no indication that we are in an Animus.

Yeah, admittedly it wouldn't have hurt to introduce the DLC's within the framework of the Animus, but they did make a point of showing us that Aveline's memories were harvested from Subject 1 (or was it Subject 0, I can't remember) and Adewale's were taken from Milton Jones (on Initiates).

HDinHB
09-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Liberation didn't have an Animus interface either, so maybe that's their rationale. It would have made sense for Freedom Cry at least to have had some connection to the AC4 modern day. Maybe they intended it as an independent release all along and didn't want to add the extra baggage.

LoyalACFan
09-03-2014, 12:55 AM
If anything, the Aveline DLC convinced me that we haven't seen the last of her or Connor; why would they bring back both of their VA's for such a pointless, disconnected little story? I'm not exactly itching for another North American game, but sooner or later I'm pretty sure it's coming.

Fatal-Feit
09-03-2014, 01:02 AM
Another North American game? Doubt it. If anything, Rogue might be more than what we are led to believe. I mean, the more we know about Rogue, the more tie-ins we're discovering. This might be stretch, but I believe Rogue will finish off both Connor and Aveline's story as well. I really, really do.

Landruner
09-03-2014, 01:50 AM

Actually, during the searches for the AC3 game they took that Charles Lee's real fact (Having two children with a native) for creating for Connor and Aveline and should had been Brother and Sister in the first drafts -

(Yep originally it should had been two assassins in earlier first draft of AC3, with one of the children turning Templar in some point and Haytam was Lee as well) - Then in the later drafts they created Haytam with just having a child (Connor) and put Charles Lee as the main antagonist killing his mother. Aveline turned of not being related to Connor and had her own game in a different path and location, This is what I know.

EmbodyingSeven5
09-03-2014, 02:08 AM

actually I think it was a hidden blade cough cough COUGH.:)

I bet it ends up being someone from the Mohawk tribe who kills lees wife and kid. this would also explain Lees racial slurr and why the Templars in a whole seem so much darker when Connor comes around

Namikaze_17
09-03-2014, 06:07 AM
If anything, the Aveline DLC convinced me that we haven't seen the last of her or Connor; why would they bring back both of their VA's for such a pointless, disconnected little story? I'm not exactly itching for another North American game, but sooner or later I'm pretty sure it's coming.

Revelations-like Cameo? :rolleyes:

LoyalACFan
09-03-2014, 06:21 AM
Revelations-like Cameo? :rolleyes:

Wut

You mean Altair's sections in ACR? He had like two hours of screentime... not exactly as much as I was hoping for but certainly more than a cameo.

Edit- or do you mean like a Duccio ACR cameo? Alcoholic hobo Connor roving the streets of Paris to be beaten up by Arno :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
09-03-2014, 06:41 AM
Wut

You mean Altair's sections in ACR? He had like two hours of screentime... not exactly as much as I was hoping for but certainly more than a cameo.

Edit- or do you mean like a Duccio ACR cameo? Alcoholic hobo Connor roving the streets of Paris to be beaten up by Arno :rolleyes:

First, lololol at the Duccio reference...just imagine that?

And I said Revelations-like because Ubi could try having Shay coming across something first-civ related that could have him view Connor and stuff in the future... you know reverse Altair/ Ezio or something of that nature? go ahead tell me how stupid it sounds.

But if that doesn't happen than maybe another long DLC to wrap up Connor and Aveline's stories would suffice.

LoyalACFan
09-03-2014, 07:00 AM
First, lololol at the Duccio reference...just imagine that?

And I said Revelations-like because Ubi could try having Shay coming across something first-civ related that could have him view Connor and stuff in the future... you know reverse Altair/ Ezio or something of that nature? go ahead tell me how stupid it sounds.

But if that doesn't happen than maybe another long DLC to wrap up Connor and Aveline's stories would suffice.

I just don't see why Connor would be relevant enough to Shay's life for him to get some kind of vision of him. Literally the only way I can see it making sense is if Juno somehow intervened to keep him from killing Achilles, saying "this man will train humanity's only hope for the future" or something. That would be kinda lame IMO, but it's pretty much the only way to work in a Connor cameo. Unless they pull a reverse-AC3 and have us play the ending sequences as Connor hunting Shay.

Fatal-Feit
09-03-2014, 07:04 AM
I just don't see why Connor would be relevant enough to Shay's life for him to get some kind of vision of him. Literally the only way I can see it making sense is if Juno somehow intervened to keep him from killing Achilles, saying "this man will train humanity's only hope for the future" or something. That would be kinda lame IMO, but it's pretty much the only way to work in a Connor cameo. Unless they pull a reverse-AC3 and have us play the ending sequences as Connor hunting Shay.

Well, there's always the possibility of a DLC.

Sort of like Aveline PS3 exclusive and Adewale's after story. Non of those were relevant to Edward's journey.

Namikaze_17
09-03-2014, 07:07 AM

Honestly, as much I would like to see Connor again, what I just typed sounded lame to me...but yeah you're right, they're better off having a Timeskip, DLC, or final sequences than have that BS convoluted plotline. Lolololol.

Oh, or they could have Connor meet Old Shay...
( If he's Alive) and Rogue is all just a flashback or something.

Namikaze_17
09-03-2014, 07:09 AM

Sort of like Aveline PS3 exclusive and Adewale's after story. Non of those were relevant to Edward's journey.

^ This.

LoyalACFan
09-03-2014, 09:48 AM

That would be a pretty sh*tty way of handling a major character though. I mean let's face it, Adewale and Aveline don't have anywhere near the fanbase Connor does.

Plus I'm like 99% sure Rogue's DLC will star Haytham, because why wouldn't it? He's already in the game, and they're reusing the AC3 engine so he already has a full roster of animations too.

DumbGamerTag94
09-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Given the map for Rogue consisting of
River Valley: which is a blend of areas along the Ohio and St Laurence Rivers. Possibly a large water area slipped in there as a reference to Lake Erie or Ontario. Land area covering areas like Western PA, eastern Ohio, Upstate New York, Ontario and Quebec Canada.

North Atlantic: the Gulf of St. Laurence. Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and the Arctic circle.

And New York(self explanatory)

So here are my predictions for the most likely DLC:

No Haytham because we already will have his full life story with the end of AC4, Forsaken, ACRogue, and AC3. There's nothing else for him. Especially in the regions listed above.

So we have to possible Connor DLC options.

1: The Northwest Indian War and Undeclared Naval War with France. Circa late 1780s to 1790s. It would reuse the exact map of AC Rogue. And wouldn't need to make any new character models as they could just reuse AC3's models for the American Soldiers and Natives. It completes Connors story where at the end of AC3 that Frontiersmen says his tribe went west. And it's only 10 years after AC3 so Connor wouldn't even need a new character model. This is a very likely option because it basically reuses existing assets and requires minimal effort.

2: alternately another possible event for that region(Rogue's map). Would be the War of 1812. Connor would only be in his 50s so he's not going to be a fossil. Ezio still kicked *** at that age. In the Region of Rogues map would be events like Tecumseh's rebellion(which helped to bring the war on due to Brits arming the natives). Naval Battle on Lake Erie. Burning of Toronto/battles in upstate NY and Canada. Secessionist movement in New England during the war.

I think they would add a new playable city for 1812 probably being Baltimore or Washington DC(the latter would finally give us our Great Fire!)

They could also finish off Aveline's story by recycling New Orleans and the Bayou. With her part in the conflict being centered around the Battle of New Orleans and Andrew Jackson's exploits.

This idea sounds wayyyy cooler to me and would end both Connor and Aveline's stories. However it's less likely because it requires more work. Namely in making 19th century character models, new models for Connor and Aveline to reflect their older age. And possibly a new City(which isn't impossible they did it with Freedom Cry). This would be my personal choice for a DLC for Rogue as it makes sense. Can reuse a lot of maps. And would be wayyyy cooler than just the Indian Wars.

So that's what I believe are the most viable options for DLC given the geography of the pre existing maps we have to work with.

I would be extremely psyched if they actually did all of these in an Episodic installment.
1: Connor in 1790s NW Indian War and French naval war
2: Connor War of 1812(Rogue map+either Baltimore or Washington DC)
3: Aveline War of 1812(Battle of New Orleans+the end of the War)

I think that would be really awesome and really give an in depth conclusion to those two characters. All whilst reusing as many assets as possible.

JustPlainQuirky
09-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Rogue doesn't even have a season pass.

I'm starting to doubt the chance of story DLC at this point.

DumbGamerTag94
09-03-2014, 03:29 PM

Well they love squeezing money out of these games. And every single AC since AC2 has had DLC of some kind

And since there is no multiplayer it pretty much guarantees story DLC. And maybe there's no season pass because they aren't done with it yet. Or they don't want people to save money haha

ze_topazio
09-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Charles Lee will be kicking Spanish and French arse in Portugal during part of this game story.

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-03-2014, 04:02 PM
For anyone wanting to know the REAL history of the REAL Lee in a few minutes, here you go :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6-qro-UxNg

Maybe they can show some of this in Rogue?

Namikaze_17
09-03-2014, 10:46 PM
@Bmark

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w478/jselga23/the-rock-clapping.gif

Those would be beautiful... TT-TT

Though I see Aveline dying in the battle of new Orleans 1815. ;) Saving a kid's life and ****.

Now, Connor? >.>

Fatal-Feit
09-03-2014, 10:55 PM

Brotherhood was a DLC that came with DLCs.

I doubt your doubt.

Namikaze_17
09-03-2014, 11:03 PM
I'm hoping for a three-part DLC like TOKW...or at least two.

But that would be asking for too much. :(

Brotherhood was a DLC that came with DLCs.

I doubt your doubt.

Perhaps there's more than just one...

HDinHB
09-03-2014, 11:06 PM
I'm hoping for a three-part DLC like TOKW...or at least two.

But that would be asking for too much. :(

Why would you prefer a multipart vs. single part?

Fatal-Feit
09-03-2014, 11:08 PM
For anyone wanting to know the REAL history of the REAL Lee in a few minutes, here you go :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6-qro-UxNg

Maybe they can show some of this in Rogue?

No pomeranians were mentioned. :(

Namikaze_17
09-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Why would you prefer a multipart vs. single part?

Well what would you want?

An Episode in one go?

Or an epic three-part series finale?

HDinHB
09-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Well what would you want?

An Episode in one go?

Or an epic three-part series finale?

An episode in one go vs. an episode chopped into three parts and doled out over three months? I'll take an episode in one go, please. I'm just curious what advantage you see in the other way.

Namikaze_17
09-04-2014, 12:08 AM
An episode in one go vs. an episode chopped into three parts and doled out over three months? I'll take an episode in one go, please. I'm just curious what advantage you see in the other way.

Well for one, I wouldn't want to end it in 20 minutes like the Aveline DLC ( 1 hr my ***)

plus what I like in TOKW, is that each part kept you wondering what was gonna happen instead of it being straightforward...like Aveline's DLC...And overall Tension was exciting as well. Not to mention there could be more side activities to develop Connor's and character while advancing the story.

HDinHB
09-04-2014, 12:46 AM
Well for one, I wouldn't want to end it in 20 minutes like the Aveline DLC ( 1 hr my ***)

plus what I like in TOKW, is that each part kept you wondering what was gonna happen instead of it being straightforward...like Aveline's DLC...And overall Tension was exciting as well. Not to mention there could be more side activities to develop Connor's and character while advancing the story.

Splitting it up into pieces doesn't add more or different content, but I see where you might enjoy the suspense waiting a month between chapters.

Namikaze_17
09-04-2014, 12:53 AM
Splitting it up into pieces doesn't add more or different content, but I see where you might enjoy the suspense waiting a month between chapters.

I see where you're coming from...a mix between that and Freedom cry's length would be alright...

HDinHB
09-04-2014, 12:57 AM
I see where you're coming from...a mix between that and Freedom cry's length would be alright...

Yeah, FC for me was good value for money in terms of length/content. I don't have the patience to wait a month--or the memory, I forget wtf I was doing. :)

Namikaze_17
09-04-2014, 01:11 AM
Yeah, FC for me was good value for money in terms of length/content. I don't have the patience to wait a month--or the memory, I forget wtf I was doing. :)

Yeah, I understand...even the waiting between the TOKW episodes were annoying sometimes. ;) IMO, a very underrated DLC really... :(