PDA

View Full Version : Fire oasis please.

Mandrake2007
09-01-2014, 01:14 PM
This is seriously starting to annoy me. Could somebody from RedLynx please tell those of us who are still missing Fire Oasis what the deal is?

I haven't seen a new map in the slot machine in months. I won Fire Oasis when it showed up but was given Steeple Run. Is it only available to those players who didn't win the borked version? Those of us who won Steeple Run have been left twiddling our thumbs and the leaderboards are inaccurate because of this.

Please, break the silence and throw me a fricking bone!

eldroo
09-01-2014, 01:25 PM
I second this. It's just unfair to compete in the leaderboards for those of us who dont have fire oasis. A word of explanation would be nice. If it's simply a super-rare track, than let us know, and we'll stop whining, if it's a bug, why hasnt it been fixed in the last update?

apocalypso02
09-02-2014, 06:33 PM
This is seriously starting to annoy me. Could somebody from RedLynx please tell those of us who are still missing Fire Oasis what the deal is?

I haven't seen a new map in the slot machine in months. I won Fire Oasis when it showed up but was given Steeple Run. Is it only available to those players who didn't win the borked version? Those of us who won Steeple Run have been left twiddling our thumbs and the leaderboards are inaccurate because of this.

Please, break the silence and throw me a fricking bone!

Yeah im the same boat as you guys, ive been waiting FOREVER for any info on this bug. Im getting annoyed how we never got any anwser back or explanation on this bug.
Its been months and past 2 updates and still not fixed :(. I want FIRE OASIS BACK plz. You guys said you improved customer support, then plz show it . Ty and btw amazing game.

wmadoss2014
09-02-2014, 07:47 PM
U guys are missing one track we (android owners) are missing about 25 tracks :-)

xitooner
09-02-2014, 07:52 PM

Add me to the list.... and dont tell us to submit a ticket for it because I already did, and you guys CLOSED it over a month ago well before any final submissions for the last release would have been prevented.

We dont want promises. . . after months of waiting, we want that track ASAP. Please find a way, giving it individually if necessary. I'll jump through whatever hoops you want.

Ticket reference number: 01457258
Submission date: 7/18/2014
Last comment: 7/22/2014 I apologize that you are continuing to experience issues with the slot machine. Rest assured our developers are currently investigating the matter.
CLOSED A FEW DAYS LATER WITH NO COMMENT

eflixxx
09-03-2014, 10:55 AM
same here, won it back in the days and got steeple run.

now, with this track missing, theres no way to challenge the top spot on the lb.

redlynx, we KNOW you read this, how about giving us an answer?

eldroo
09-03-2014, 11:07 AM
U guys are missing one track we (android owners) are missing about 25 tracks :-)

The only difference is that Im guessing all the android users have the same amount of tracks, so they can compete fairly in the leaderboards. In our case, only few have Fire Oasis and they have big advantage over those of us who dont

wmadoss2014
09-03-2014, 12:03 PM
The only difference is that Im guessing all the android users have the same amount of tracks, so they can compete fairly in the leaderboards. In our case, only few have Fire Oasis and they have big advantage over those of us who dont

Yeah I know I just wanted to air my disappointment about the missing tracks on android..(its taking to damn long).
I however also play on Iphone and actually have Fire Oasis there but havent started doing the best on the tracks yet since I want to abuse ANBA some more. Looks like about 2500 people have Fire Oasis out of 1.500.000 or so so its quite rare it seems (almost 1 in a 1000)

SerenityJoshi
09-03-2014, 02:47 PM
Hi all,

We apologise for this issue. The Fire Oasis track will be available with the next update. The fix that was released doesn't seem to be working as intended. Sorry for the inconvenience!

eldroo
09-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Cool, great to see some explanation, even if it doesnt solve the problem just yet. Good to know you guys are on it.

Mandrake2007
09-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Hi all,

We apologise for this issue. The Fire Oasis track will be available with the next update. The fix that was released doesn't seem to be working as intended. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you.

Simply acknowledging awareness of the problem is enough to satisfy me for now.

ABurnzee
09-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Great!!! :D

I can't wait till I get FO!
Been waiting too long now! <3

xLGZ
09-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Great!!! :D

I can't wait till I get FO!
Been waiting too long now! <3

Youu took my plank and mozzies WR :'( how can you do this!!!!

Cooper_Van
10-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Hi all,

Where is it?

xitooner
10-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Where is it?

If you have the latest IOS release, it will eventually show up as a slot machine reward (assuming your slot machine is at least level 6). I say "eventually" because other tracks/costumes/paintjobs, etc can always appear first (its random).

Their bug does appear fixed on IOS as of this release (although only 50 people have gotten it on IOS since yesterday.... myself among them).

Cooper_Van
10-11-2014, 12:13 PM
Hi all,

Hello,

So, in what way will it be available?