PDA

View Full Version : Present Day Discussion [AC UNITY] - Obvious, Past Spoilers

dewgel
09-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Okay, so AC Unity is upon us and I know we wont get any form of info / trailer / screenshots on the modern day sequences until around a week or so before release at best (in the form of leaks no doubt).

Anyway, whats your thoughts on the present era of AC? A lot of fans despise it and feel like it ruins the immersion, which it does because its been handled poorly. Im desperate for a decent story for once, and for them to return to the third person style.

In my opinion, Brotherhood more or less handled the modern sequences fairly nicely (a good believable free running exercise with Desmond & Lucy, the hunt for the vault at the end etc), but I enjoyed AC3s take on it too having Desmond finally use his skills in the outside world was great. My issue with AC3 though, was it was lazily done. It had so much potential to be big, to be epic, like the sequence in Abstergo we finally come face to face with our captor, fans have waited since 2009 to meet back up with Warren Vidic for the epic conclusion, and Desmond holds the Apple up and Abstergo Agent 352 shoots him for him. Then Desmond just walks out of there, out of the poorly modelled building and bang were instantly in the van loading screen. No closure, no speech from Desmond about killing or anything like that. Then the combat, the fact that they were so lazy to give Desmond unique fighting animations, they reused Connors and gave him a dagger which magically appeared when he pulled it out.

So yeah, I want something good. I need something good. Ubisoft need to pull their fingers out and give us closure on the present day and give us a really good show. Unity has potential, but Im not holding out much hope for it at all.

UniteUnderPower
09-01-2014, 10:06 AM
My hopes are that it picks back up to how good it once was. We already know we're playing as US in the present day, but this kind of worries me. Will we get some actual GAMEPLAY? Or will the modern day be completely text based?

Fatal-Feit
09-01-2014, 10:13 AM
From everything the interviews have gathered, this is what I have.

* ''We'', the players, are the protagonist. Not ''we'', who is an Abstergo employee, or ''we'' who beta-tested Liberation.
* Modern will not be like the Desmond Saga, or AC:IV's first-person.
* We get contacted by the Assassins.
* They are breaking the forth wall.

In my opinion, we are getting an interface-like system. Our gaming platform is the ''Animus/Helix'', and ''we'', the actual gamer, are the protagonists who gets contacted by the Assassins.

I have no doubt about it. Whether or not that's a good thing is up to you. IMO, it's a good thing. I never really liked Desmond's saga. It killed a lot of the mystery and ominous feeling that AC:1 originally had in favor of drama and suspense. And I welcomed AC:IV's first-person change for many reasons.

UniteUnderPower
09-01-2014, 10:20 AM
From everything the interviews have gathered, this is what I have.

* ''We'', the players, are the protagonist. Not ''we'', who is an Abstergo employee, or ''we'' who beta-tested Liberation.
* Modern will not be like the Desmond Saga, or AC:IV's first-person.
* We get contacted by the Assassins.
* They are breaking the forth wall.

In my opinion, we are getting an interface-like system. Our gaming platform is the ''Animus/Helix'', and ''we'', the actual gamer, are the protagonists who gets contacted by the Assassins.

I have no doubt about it. Whether or not that's a good thing is up to you. IMO, it's a good thing. I never really liked Desmond's saga. It killed a lot of the mystery and ominous feeling that AC:1 originally had in favor of drama and suspense. And I welcomed AC:IV's first-person change for many reasons.

So downgrading is better to you?

dewgel
09-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Im not sure how I feel about that, definitely sounds interesting though.
I enjoyed the Desmond saga, I just felt like it wasnt handled properly. If they done it right, it wouldve been more enjoyable.

AC4 was a welcome change, it was nice to explore and do all of the optional stuff, and it wasnt intrusive, but I hate the lazy we are the character thing. Id much rather Ubisoft made the character. I dont want to believe Im in the game, I want to play as a character who I love, and I went some story closure.

Another thing Id like them to stop progressing the story through Initiates. Im pulling figures out of my behind here, but Id guess less than 10% of players even know what Initiates is or does. Some vital story points have been revealed through that, which not a lot of people know. I can imagine a casual player not knowing what on Earth is going on with the modern pieces in some instances. Say you played AC3, Desmond croked it and William, Rebecca and Shaun ran off at the end where is William? WE know where he went because weve used the Initiates stuff, but a casual player or someone who isnt AC bonkers? Nope.

Namikaze_17
09-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Galina appears as the heroine for Modern day...

Gives Juno a sexy lap dance to use as a distraction for Will and the others to defeat her...

They fail...

Juno swears she will get revenge on Galina and others as she flys away...

*End of Unity MD*

Fatal-Feit
09-01-2014, 10:37 AM
Another thing I’d like them to stop – progressing the story through Initiates. I’m pulling figures out of my behind here, but I’d guess less than 10% of players even know what Initiates is or does. Some vital story points have been revealed through that, which not a lot of people know. I can imagine a casual player not knowing what on Earth is going on with the modern pieces in some instances. Say you played AC3, Desmond croked it and William, Rebecca and Shaun ran off at the end – where is William? WE know where he went because we’ve used the Initiates stuff, but a casual player or someone who isn’t AC bonkers? Nope.

The thing is, Initiates was created for the hardcore modern day fans. Personally, I think it sucked, but mostly because Initiates didn't have an identity. Like, what the hell was it?

With Unity, I believe they're revamping it and mixing it into the modern day narrative.

So downgrading is better to you?

That's your opinion. For me, it's a step forward in the right direction. AC:IV had more lore and fan-service to go on than the majority of the Desmond Saga. Honestly, even Desmond's tape recordings gave me more feels than any moment of his saga.

UniteUnderPower
09-01-2014, 11:33 AM
The thing is, Initiates was created for the hardcore modern day fans. Personally, I think it sucked, but mostly because Initiates didn't have an identity. Like, what the hell was it?

With Unity, I believe they're revamping it and mixing it into the modern day narrative.

That's your opinion. For me, it's a step forward in the right direction. AC:IV had more lore and fan-service to go on than the majority of the Desmond Saga. Honestly, even Desmond's tape recordings gave me more feels than any moment of his saga.

I actually thought AC4's modern day wasn't bad. What I meant was making it purely text-based, which is what it seems like you're suggesting AC: Unity will do.

Layytez
09-01-2014, 11:35 AM
It's only this bad because we have no effect in the game. We can't speak and our actions don't provide any narrative. Can we at least have questions to ask and things to say in order to get more info without it relying on plot progression ?

Aphex_Tim
09-01-2014, 11:45 AM
Say you played AC3, Desmond croked it and William, Rebecca and Shaun ran off at the end – where is William? WE know where he went because we’ve used the Initiates stuff, but a casual player or someone who isn’t AC bonkers? Nope.

Casual player here! What happened to William? :p

Layytez
09-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Casual player here! What happened to William? :p
Went off (due to Desmonds death) and handed the brotherhood and it's secrets to an assassin called Gavin (he has eagle vision too but it doesn't come easy to him). Then Gavin and his crew travelled all over the place looking for William and Shaun Rebecca said they didn't know where he was. Eventually they found William with Shaun and Rebecca and now currently rallying Initiates. This explanation is very cut and dry and is missing alot of info so it may have alot of whys and hows. Plus my memory isn't the best unless u ask direct questions.

RinoTheBouncer
09-01-2014, 12:30 PM
I’m gonna be honest and tell you that the modern day segment and the First CIv. mythology is what got me into the franchise in the first place and I’m really sad to see it become a reductive version of it’s former self. AC:Brotherhood had wonderful modern day missions, and so did ACIII. I wish they go back to the 3rd person style. I hate FPS, I hate the “you” thing because I feel more “into the game” when I’m playing as Lara Croft and I’m a guy, than this trashy FPS, and I don’t want any missions inside the Animus either. I wanna be able to go inside the Animus, in history and out of it, in modern day. I wanna be able to do missions, to assassinate, to learn secrets, I want the whole Subject 16 rifts to return in one shape or form or another.

I know I could be part of the minority but I don’t think we should be ignored because Modern Day has always been a minor segment and I don’t think it’s gonna be such an immersion-breaking thing to add just an hour of modern day, scattered among the 15 tours of historical missions. I believe whoever says that they’re too bothered that modern day exists are exaggerating cause it’s been there since the first game and it added a lot to the story. But to drop a whole segment from the game just to appeal to new fans who just wanna go around assassinating people randomly and climbing buildings without any regard to the story, is a crime against the franchise.

Each franchise should preserve it’s form and improve it and fans who like that style will come and play it, rather than cheapening it to appeal to those who couldn’t care less about the story. I adore Assassin’s Creed and the only reason I keep voicing my opinion is for the betterment of the franchise.

Layytez
09-01-2014, 12:52 PM
It will be hard to drop the Juno plot now. Although the last interesting thing she did would be unknown to you unless you followed Initiates. The content is exciting but the execution is holding it back big time. She was very close to getting a body and I hope she manages to get one or just enters one in Rouge/Unity.

UniteUnderPower
09-01-2014, 12:58 PM
I’m gonna be honest and tell you that the modern day segment and the First CIv. mythology is what got me into the franchise in the first place and I’m really sad to see it become a reductive version of it’s former self. AC:Brotherhood had wonderful modern day missions, and so did ACIII. I wish they go back to the 3rd person style. I hate FPS, I hate the “you” thing because I feel more “into the game” when I’m playing as Lara Croft and I’m a guy, than this trashy FPS, and I don’t want any missions inside the Animus either. I wanna be able to go inside the Animus, in history and out of it, in modern day. I wanna be able to do missions, to assassinate, to learn secrets, I want the whole Subject 16 rifts to return in one shape or form or another.

I know I could be part of the minority but I don’t think we should be ignored because Modern Day has always been a minor segment and I don’t think it’s gonna be such an immersion-breaking thing to add just an hour of modern day, scattered among the 15 tours of historical missions. I believe whoever says that they’re too bothered that modern day exists are exaggerating cause it’s been there since the first game and it added a lot to the story. But to drop a whole segment from the game just to appeal to new fans who just wanna go around assassinating people randomly and climbing buildings without any regard to the story, is a crime against the franchise.

Each franchise should preserve it’s form and improve it and fans who like that style will come and play it, rather than cheapening it to appeal to those who couldn’t care less about the story. I adore Assassin’s Creed and the only reason I keep voicing my opinion is for the betterment of the franchise.

I'm with this guy. Over-simplifying everything will eventually start to ward off many people from this franchise.

JustPlainQuirky
09-01-2014, 01:54 PM
>enters thread
>sees everyone disapproves of the new take on modern day

I'm proud of all of you.

If the "modern day" is an interface with voiceovers and hacking minigames I'm just going to outright say the modern day is dead. Dead dead dead.

if we can leave the animus, then i'll reconsider.

RinoTheBouncer
09-01-2014, 02:12 PM
I'm with this guy. Over-simplifying everything will eventually start to ward off many people from this franchise.

Thanks for your support. I think the same happened with Resident Evil. They tried to make the franchise more mainstream, more acceptable by today’s standards, they dropped the Survival Horror aspect and turned it to a zombie shooter. Zombies became intelligent, fast-running, car-and-motorcycle-driving creatures or even business men with masks and uzis who grow weird appendages when shot and the only recognizable thing about it is the title and the familiar protagonists’ faces.

They thought that this style will make the game more welcome, yet the negative reviews from hardcore fans kept coming and now they finally decided to listen to what the fans of the classics want and they’re going back to survival horror gradually.

I think each franchise should preserve it’s shape and form. It should definitely evolve but not let go of the core that made it what it is. And in AC, it’s certainly not a pair of hidden blades or a hood that makes a game an AC game, it’s the story-telling style, the atmosphere, the focus of the story, the mythology, a whole bunch of things. Ubisoft should understand that before it’s too late.

>enters thread
>sees everyone disapproves of the new take on modern day

I'm proud of all of you.

If the "modern day" is an interface with voiceovers and hacking minigames I'm just going to outright say the modern day is dead. Dead dead dead.

if we can leave the animus, then i'll reconsider.

Same here, I swear. I’m glad that everyone is voicing their opinion against what’s happening. It’s not like I’m promoting a rebellion but I truly want the franchise to not let go of the modern day or first civ. parts of it.

Xstantin
09-01-2014, 02:31 PM
I want to like modern day but things like Initiates don't help :( really hoping Unity is going to make it coherent somehow.

Hans684
09-01-2014, 04:30 PM
It took 7 years to reach Desmond's death, expect "us" in more or less 7 years before the possibility of a new MD protagonist.

m4r-k7
09-01-2014, 04:34 PM
They said its starting a new cycle of modern day as its the first next-gen game. So I am guessing it will be the start of a new "desmond" style saga. Unity will be "us" the players but the game afterwards will be an actual character.

Aphex_Tim
09-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Went off (due to Desmonds death) and handed the brotherhood and it's secrets to an assassin called Gavin (he has eagle vision too but it doesn't come easy to him). Then Gavin and his crew travelled all over the place looking for William and Shaun Rebecca said they didn't know where he was. Eventually they found William with Shaun and Rebecca and now currently rallying Initiates. This explanation is very cut and dry and is missing alot of info so it may have alot of whys and hows. Plus my memory isn't the best unless u ask direct questions.

So Ubi's breaking the fourth wall now with Initiates? Or am I misunderstanding that part?

Layytez
09-01-2014, 05:22 PM
So Ubi's breaking the fourth wall now with Initiates? Or am I misunderstanding that part?
It appears to be that way considering "we" are the protagonist. I think they are using that to link it together and have it make sense. If we are meant to be the protagonist I think using Initiates is good way of doing it even if you didn't follow it. They could always make it separate to what we are doing but the link fits.

JustPlainQuirky
09-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Another thing that rustles my jimmies about "us" being the protagonist is IRL I'd never be an assassin or an initiate.

I'd be a dern durty templar.

So I rather play a character who is an assassin than tell myself I am one in some failed attempt at immersion.

Xstantin
09-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Another thing that rustles my jimmies about "us" being the protagonist is IRL I'd never be an assassin or an initiate.

I'd be a dern durty templar.

So I rather play a character who is an assassin than tell myself I am one in some failed attempt at immersion.

Play multiplayer. Done. You're a dern durty Templar :)

JustPlainQuirky
09-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Life goal achieved.

Sushiglutton
09-01-2014, 05:59 PM
Here's what they should do:

1) Move modern day completely to Intiates, but have a menu option to link to it in the game (like how the menu looked in AC4:BF).
2) The console is the "Animus" so they can keep the interface in a similar style to previous games.
3) Charge $5 as a DLC to unlock new modern content for each game in Initiates. This would show if people are willing to actually pay money for modern day or not.

Kakuzu745
09-01-2014, 06:00 PM
They dont need to close it...they need to slowly let it go ;)

Hans684
09-01-2014, 06:18 PM

1) Move modern day completely to Intiates, but have a menu option to link to it in the game (like how the menu looked in AC4:BF).
2) The console is the "Animus" so they can keep the interface in a similar style to previous games.
3) Charge $5 as a DLC to unlock new modern content for each game in Initiates. This would show if people are willing to actually pay money for modern day or not.

Or just change it from time to time depending on the story.

JustPlainQuirky
09-01-2014, 06:48 PM

That's a horrible idea.

I like modern day but there's no way I should be forced to play the mess that is initiates just to experience it.

The console = animus idea has always been and always will be stupid. It's not immersive. It's silly. I'm playing AC on my playstation 4 for christ sake. I'm not roleplaying that it's some 'animus console' and I'm 'working for the assassins.' I'm a bloke playing a video game called assassin's creed.

More pay walls. great idea! /sarcasm

Sorry for being overly agressive sushi. I love you. I'm just really passionate/protective when it comes to modern day.

Shahkulu101
09-01-2014, 07:18 PM
But Mayrice...

Modern day sucks. It's never been good - ever. It never will be good - it simply can't. The Desmond trilogy will forever remain a lump of unexploited potential. Modern day will soon cease to exist, and finally be put out if it's misery. It is dying and in pain, no one can help it - it needs euthanised.

Namikaze_17
09-01-2014, 07:23 PM

Then there's news of a riot at Ubisoft the following day... :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
09-01-2014, 07:27 PM
But Mayrice...

Modern day sucks. It's never been good - ever. It never will be good - it simply can't. The Desmond trilogy will forever remain a lump of unexploited potential. Modern day will soon cease to exist, and finally be put out if it's misery. It is dying and in pain, no one can help it - it needs euthanised.

Would a Galina lap dance save it? :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
09-01-2014, 07:27 PM
But Mayrice...

Then let it drop.

Don't dumb it down to some crap interface or toss it to initiates.

Let it die a respectable death.

I'd rather have it gone than turned to garbage.

Shahkulu101
09-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Then let it drop.

Don't dumb it down to some crap interface or toss it to initiates.

Let it die a respectable death.

Yes.

That's what I'm saying, kill it now don't watch it squirm.

Would a Galina lap dance save it? :rolleyes:

Yes it absolutely would.

Namikaze_17
09-01-2014, 07:31 PM
I honestly think it should've died/ ended at the end of AC3...

As poorly executed as it was, IT WAS the perfect way to end off Desmond & MD IMO.

JustPlainQuirky
09-01-2014, 07:32 PM
Modern Day = Old Yeller.

We're gonna shoot it in Unity.

Xstantin
09-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Then there's news of a riot at Ubisoft the following day... :rolleyes:

"Vocal minority" lol
I actually like Sushi's idea about shifting it to Initiates. It'll be contained in one place at least. Gavin, Galina, Otso and all that.

JustPlainQuirky
09-01-2014, 07:40 PM
No stahp KEV.

Don't give Ubi ideas.

Water joo doin.

nuuu

*cries salty bitter tears*

Hans684
09-01-2014, 07:40 PM
"Vocal minority" lol
I actually like Sushi's idea about shifting it to Initiates. It'll be contained in one place at least. Gavin, Galina, Otso and all that.

And comics, movies etc... MD is on more than one media.

Xstantin
09-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Another horrible idea. Sorry Mayrice
Type in the first sentence from the page 375 of the tie-in novel to continue playing

JustPlainQuirky
09-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Type in the first sentence from the page 375 of the tie-in novel to continue playing

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/40/40008266c4b10bbfb3d6b80942ff036415987beb162c96eb32 79e9b69611c941.jpg

Xstantin
09-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Seriously though, if Ubi intends to kill the Modern Day part I pray to the god of comets they do it in game so I don't have to look for a half-baked explanation on the wiki

Namikaze_17
09-01-2014, 07:57 PM

Me and Ubisoft...

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m120ntZGZo1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

JustPlainQuirky
09-01-2014, 08:06 PM
May the Man of Comets guide us.

m4r-k7
09-01-2014, 08:06 PM
AC Comet

Namikaze_17
09-01-2014, 08:09 PM
AC Comet

What is it? :rolleyes:

m4r-k7
09-01-2014, 08:11 PM
I bet AC Comet is coming next year. There I said it! xD

Fatal-Feit
09-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Half Life 3 confirmed.

Namikaze_17
09-01-2014, 08:23 PM
I bet AC Comet is coming next year. There I said it! xD

Ancient Rome.... :nonchalance:

UniteUnderPower
09-02-2014, 05:49 AM
Ancient Rome.... :nonchalance:

I would love this...what they could do with the last-gen versions of the games(for however long we're getting them) is make them take place in different time period versions of past Assassins Creed locations.

--------------------------------

They should keep going in the direction of Black Flag possibly with modern-day and have the OPTION in the modern-day to link to Initiates to provide more content, etc. to the modern-day.

Radman500
09-03-2014, 05:57 AM
what do you guys think yes or no?

JustPlainQuirky
09-03-2014, 06:00 AM
probably even less

at most she might 'hack' our animus and we fight a digital version of her or something

either way it'll probably just be just as irrelevant as ACIV in terms of juno progression.

Xstantin
09-03-2014, 06:07 AM
Juno is dead and gone

Namikaze_17
09-03-2014, 06:59 AM
Perhaps it's not like it'll lead to something Epic...

#stillhopingforgalinalapdance
#JK
:rolleyes:

Fatal-Feit
09-03-2014, 07:05 AM
I'm down with it being Templars vs Assassins again. Personally, I do not care for Juno or the First Civ. They were never great or interesting, IMO.

souNdwAve89
09-03-2014, 07:59 AM
After what happened in AC3... I stopped caring for the modern day and First Civilization stuff. AC4's modern day portion was so so. I thought some of the hacked data had neat info, but I didn't like the first person aspect.

Layytez
09-03-2014, 09:40 AM
Maybe ? Last time we heard from her she was trying to take over Galina's mother and failed. Guess she went off to manipulate people again to get some artifacts.

pacmanate
09-03-2014, 10:19 AM
Seeing as shes growing in power, I would hope so.

Yet it seems ubi doesnt know what to do with this plotline anymore.

If rumours are correct, in Unity our PS4/X1/PC is the Animus Helix, aka there is no modern day, modern day is our real life.

JustPlainQuirky
09-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Yeah there pretty much is no modern day anymore :C

Which is a shame. I wanted to find Juno (and whoever she possesses) and punch her repeatedly with my bare fists.

Maybe Ubi is aiming for that theory people discussed where you fight a computer version of juno while using past assassin bodies.

Layytez
09-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Yeah there pretty much is no modern day anymore :C

Which is a shame. I wanted to find Juno (and whoever she possesses) and punch her repeatedly with my bare fists.

Maybe Ubi is aiming for that theory people discussed where you fight a computer version of juno while using past assassin bodies.
Or computer versions of Juno as she spreads herself throughout the interwebs.

Hans684
09-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Or computer versions of Juno as she spreads herself throughout the interwebs.

She can't survive the internet, it's to human and there is things there she will never forget.

JustPlainQuirky
09-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Quick! Draw the most obscene juno pics possible on tumblr to take her down

#ifinitiatesdidthatI'djoin

Kakuzu745
09-03-2014, 06:42 PM
I'm down with it being Templars vs Assassins again. Personally, I do not care for Juno or the First Civ. They were never great or interesting, IMO.

I agree with you...it was an unnecessary twist in the story and if you ask me not even a really good one. The whole first civ thing was absolutely random.

Modern Day started as a really promising thing with Desmond, Abstergo, the conspiracies, some artifacts, etc...and then it went to hell when they decided to introduce this whole First Civ Stuff...

Hans684
09-03-2014, 06:50 PM
I agree with you...it was an unnecessary twist in the story and if you ask me not even a really good one. The whole first civ thing was absolutely random.

Modern Day started as a really promising thing with Desmond, Abstergo, the conspiracies, some artifacts, etc...and then it went to hell when they decided to introduce this whole First Civ Stuff...

It was talked about in AC but shown to us in AC2. It's been since the begging.

dxsxhxcx
09-03-2014, 09:47 PM
It was talked about in AC but shown to us in AC2. It's been since the begging.

but they only used them as background to justify the POEs, they weren't an active part of the plot like they would become later at the end of AC2 with TWCB speaking directly with Desmond through time, this plot revolving around TWCB and Juno could've been used for a new trilogy after Desmond death in AC3.

Hans684
09-03-2014, 10:05 PM
but they only used them as background to justify the POEs, they weren't an active part of the plot like they would become later at the end of AC2 with TWCB speaking directly with Desmond through time, this plot revolving around TWCB and Juno could've been used for a new trilogy after Desmond death in AC3.

True but it doesn't change the point. As for the rest, I agree.

Megas_Doux
09-04-2014, 01:43 AM
I think Ubi just does not know what to do with the modern story anymore. In AC IV, Rebecca and Shaun felt more like easter eggs instead actual characters.

Namikaze_17
09-04-2014, 02:10 AM
I think Ubi just does not know what to do with the modern story anymore. In AC IV, Rebecca and Shaun felt more like easter eggs instead actual characters.

"Well you're Coffee tastes like ****, you could use some practice."

That line gets me everytime. ;) But I agree, they were Easter Eggs instead of Characters...especially when I got a look at Rebecca's face...it just gets worse. >.>

masterfenix2009
09-04-2014, 04:28 AM
I actually really enjoyed Initiates. Well, the way it was written on the wiki anyway. It's honestly the most thrilling and most attached to the characters that I ever got in the modern day.

JustPlainQuirky
09-04-2014, 04:37 AM
I actually really enjoyed Initiates. Well, the way it was written on the wiki anyway. It's honestly the most thrilling and most attached to the characters that I ever got in the modern day.

The fact that you ended up reading the wiki version says alot about initiates.

Namikaze_17
09-04-2014, 04:42 AM
Modern Day?

What's a Modern day? :rolleyes:

HiddenKiller612
09-04-2014, 04:43 AM
I've never been able to read much from initiates... before I could get a chance to delve deep into initiates the site went down.

masterfenix2009
09-04-2014, 04:44 AM
It was mostly because I had to get a lot done during the AC3-beyond era. I was rarely ever on the internet for a while.