PDA

View Full Version : How can i see or check what DLC's i have for AC2?

Milarwen
08-31-2014, 11:36 PM
I was playing AC2 the few last days and i talking to a friend of mine. He bought the black edition long time a go and i bought some unknown version from Uplay probably 1-2 years ago. I was wondering how do i check what version or what is included in my version? I think i have something called The battle of Forli, templar lairs and i'm not sure i have Bonfires of the vanities.

Locopells
09-01-2014, 12:35 AM
Click on the gear icon at the top right of Uplay, then hit 'Account Information' - it'll list everything you've got, although detail on the the older games might not be complete.

Milarwen
09-01-2014, 12:59 AM
Yes, but it says i only got AC2, but i know templar lair and battle of forli is not content of the original version. I never bought any DLC's seperate but rather got them inlcuded.

naumaan
09-01-2014, 01:45 AM
you cant see any dlcs anywhere in the places you are looking.. all are included so you need not to worry ..

Anykeyer
09-01-2014, 06:35 AM
Forli battle and Bonfires arent DLCs on PC. They are included in core game, any edition of it. European Uplay shop only ever had regular edition. US also has Gold. which comes with 3 templar lairs ULCs. You can check your order history in Uplay shop.

Milarwen
09-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Forli battle and Bonfires arent DLCs on PC. They are included in core game, any edition of it. .

Thanks, this clears up a few things.

European Uplay shop only ever had regular edition. US also has Gold. which comes with 3 templar lairs ULCs. This cannot be true, as i have all templar lairs according to wikis. Palazzo Medici in Florence, Santa Maria Dei Frari in Venice and Arsenal Shipyard in Venice unless there is another one or some other consept connected to the other versions, and I am assuming i have european uplay as i live in europe.

Locopells
09-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Nope there's just the three - there was the one time when Ubi gave them away for free as compensation for the servers going out, back when the DRM required them to let you play, so maybe you got included in that.

And yes, I should have thought, of couse being on PC means you'll have both BoF and BotV, as they were included as compensation for the several months delay in the release of the PC version...

Anykeyer
09-01-2014, 01:15 PM
This cannot be true, as i have all templar lairs according to wikis. Palazzo Medici in Florence, Santa Maria Dei Frari in Venice and Arsenal Shipyard in Venice unless there is another one or some other consept connected to the other versions, and I am assuming i have european uplay as i live in europe.

There are only those 3. And you could get them through other means. Maybe it was 3rd party shop or servers problems compensation Locopells mentioned. But I dont remember european Uplay shop having AC 2 Gold, and certainly its not there now.

Milarwen
09-01-2014, 02:12 PM
There are only those 3. And you could get them through other means. Maybe it was 3rd party shop or servers problems compensation Locopells mentioned. But I dont remember european Uplay shop having AC 2 Gold, and certainly its not there now.

That might be true. I first bought the AC2, AC:B and AC:R in a store. Regular versions. But when i was going to install them there was problems with the codes to register them so i returned the games to the shop and got a refund. Later that day i bought ac2 from uplay and downloaded it.

Thanks for all the answers. I think my question has been more than adequately answered.