PDA

View Full Version : Preordered ACU....but....

Obey_B
08-31-2014, 09:31 PM
Preordered ACU through Steam but it does not show any cd key that i can activate through Uplay and i was not sent a pre-order code for the spin to win game.
What can I do?

naumaan
09-01-2014, 12:19 AM
well you must have ordered the version in which pre order is not present .. same happened to be but i m good with the season pass and the whole complete game

Ureh
09-01-2014, 01:22 AM
I might be mistaken but I don't think Steam offers the spin to win code.

Locopells
09-01-2014, 11:55 AM
I don't believe it does.

Scystab
09-01-2014, 01:00 PM
I don't know about the spin to win code but it is possible that you'll get your CD key at the release date.

Secu12
09-01-2014, 05:50 PM
To doesn't start another topic, i ask here: I pre-ordered the game, PC retail version from ubi.shop.com and I would like to know if there are any chances I would get the cd-key (on the release date) before my package arrives?

Scystab
09-02-2014, 08:34 AM
If you bought the physical copy you'll get the cd key inside your package - I'm 99% sure :)

AherasSTRG
09-02-2014, 10:39 AM
To doesn't start another topic, i ask here: I pre-ordered the game, PC retail version from ubi.shop.com and I would like to know if there are any chances I would get the cd-key (on the release date) before my package arrives?

You don't get any digital keys, only the physical copy, in which the key is printed.
However, Ubisoft "aims to deliver at or before the official release date of the product", so you might even get the game 2 or 3 days earlier, let alone on release day.

Secu12
09-02-2014, 01:25 PM
You don't get any digital keys, only the physical copy, in which the key is printed.
However, Ubisoft "aims to deliver at or before the official release date of the product", so you might even get the game 2 or 3 days earlier, let alone on release day.

I thought I could get the code via e-mail before the shipment arrives.
Might be so because I received a message from Ubisoft letting me know the Altair figurine which will be launched tomorrow has been shipped.

AherasSTRG
09-02-2014, 08:30 PM
I thought I could get the code via e-mail before the shipment arrives.
Might be so because I received a message from Ubisoft letting me know the Altair figurine which will be launched tomorrow has been shipped.

I sent them an e-mail asking them whether I would receive a digital key and that was how they answered me.

Mr_Shade
09-02-2014, 09:34 PM
HI,

If you Pre- ordered a physical edition - Your product codes for content and game - are printed inside of the box - and you will have to wait for them to arrive.

If you Pre-ordered a Digital copy - you will receive your codes via email on release day, or shortly before, however it's normally on the day of release.