PDA

View Full Version : Explain the liberate paris thing to me

AntiChrist7
08-31-2014, 02:30 PM
So I finally made an assassin. I noticed the site months ago, ut it is facebook involved so i went "ill do it later", and then stuff came up. But what is the deal with this paris minigame? I can figure out the duel thing and such (although i dont see the point of the brotherhood), but this baffles me. Apparently i already spent my 5 chanches today (i try to log into Uplay but when i do the site itself doesnt acknowledge it), all i got was a lamp if i remember correctly. I click the gallows and such us and do what is required there, but what do o with all the assassin and templar tiles?

Thanks

CptSkyBear
08-31-2014, 06:42 PM
The mini-game serves as a competition for anyone who enters, to be drawn for prizes.

The “Free Paris” mini-game is there to enter for your chance to win prizes such as an Xbox One, an Assassin’s Creed Unity Guillotine Case, and some Unity figurines.

In order to enter the competition, you will need to created your assassin, and then click the Facebook icon at the bottom. By logging into your Facebook account, it counts as an entry. Unfortunately, no other methods of entry are available. Also, it counts as one entry per person.

After you have logged in, you can virtually walk through Paris and unlock content. Each week of the Competition period, four winners are randomly selected. If you win, you will be notified by the email address on your Facebook account.

If you have any further questions, feel free to message me. Thanks!

AntiChrist7
08-31-2014, 11:30 PM
how does the unlock content actually work? Is it for the main game? I played project legacy a long time ago, the overlap with ACB was really nice