PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed first person scene

ragetare
08-31-2014, 10:05 AM
so who wants a first person scene or mode in the next assasins creed game. i would like to see at least one scene in first person:something like climbing and syncronizing from a tall place or fighting with some mens.i think that will be cool.say your opinion bellow

SHADOWGARVIN
08-31-2014, 10:09 AM
No, thank you. I prefer third person.

Welcome to the forums.

RinoTheBouncer
08-31-2014, 10:56 AM
Welcome to the forums, my friend.

I’m sorry, but they already ruined the modern day with First Person Perspective. I wouldn’t want the historical part to be ruined as well. However, I would like to be able to control the camera position, like choosing between the normal perspective or make it closer to the character.

Hans684
08-31-2014, 05:16 PM
I don't mind First Person, I'd love first person missions(with HBs and all that) where we break in to somewhere and all that to serve the story. I want them to take advantage of like with TP. Anything has potential, so why limit it? Think an AC version of Dishonored's FP gameplay, design etc... In MD.

Kaschra
08-31-2014, 05:40 PM
No thanks. I'm not the biggest fan of first person.

Fatal-Feit
08-31-2014, 05:41 PM
I love first-person modern day, but I don't want it in the Animus. I prefer them giving us two different experiences like AC:IV.

naumaan
08-31-2014, 10:16 PM
yeah well ... after ac3 .. ac4 fps moder day kinda ruined my pleasure .. it would be better if there is a protagonist like desmond or so ..

LoyalACFan
08-31-2014, 10:18 PM
I mean, if it's just one scene done for stylistic purposes (i.e. Connor getting the bag placed over his head at his hanging) I don't mind, but I don't want first-person gameplay.

Kakuzu745
09-01-2014, 05:14 AM
No thank you. The Lost Archive was kind of fun though.

Ureh
09-01-2014, 07:51 PM
I mean, if it's just one scene done for stylistic purposes (i.e. Connor getting the bag placed over his head at his hanging) I don't mind, but I don't want first-person gameplay.

Me too. I always like to use Kratos' 1st person pov stuff. Mash those buttons and the rest takes care of itself.